Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Trump Supporters Fear Riggers!

PimpedOutPete

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14879
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91046
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

You know what is sadly pathetic about this is Steve is correct, this email scandal looks incredibly bad. Yes Clinton was cleared of any wrong doing by the FBI after year plus investigation and God knows what was in those emails. Regardless it looks incredibly inappropriate.

If only this was a normal election and the Republicans chose someone America could stand behind, this would be no race, but it s not. The cold hard facts are the GOP got hijacked by a vocal loud group who wanted change so bad that they hooked their wagon to the worst possible candidate, in Donald Trump. I'm not sure I have seen anything like this in any election, American or otherwise.

Americans are not fools. You may think half of them are but they also think you are as well so it's a push. The problem is Donald Trump is such a complete moron not fit for any office that just his presence on the ticket is driving many voters to pick the unpickable.. and that's Hilary Clinton.

You my fellow die hard Republicans had such a golden opportunity to have the Presidency, keep the senate and the house, plus vote in a conservative Supreme Court justice. You guys completely shit the bed! There were so many moderates who were ready to GOP but not Donald Trump.

In the end maybe Trump can pull it out, god knows it's possible. If not, don't be pointing fingers at who voted Clinton but why you chose such an ass that no one couldn't stomach more than Hilary.

• Member ID:  2048
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967
  • Device:  Windows

comey should be impeached sign the petition that guy is a piece of shit

• Member ID:  2069
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  214
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2411
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  18298
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/08/1966

You really should do some research on this subject before spouting off things that are factually incorrect. The white house during the Bush administration had 2 email servers. One in the white house for official business and one through the Republican committe for political business. Some white house staffers used both accounts from the same devices which they shouldn't have, and when the white house found out about it they fully admitted it. The RNC server automatically deleted emails every 30 days, but there were backups. When the emails were requested the white house answered that they weren't sure that all would be available until the backups were reviewed. Eventually virtually all were recovered.

No mass conspiracy with the state department, fbi, network media, or any other governmental agency like we are seeing with the Clinton's. Hillary NEVER used the state department server for ANY of her emails. She was intentionally keeping everything dark, and as we have found out just today, Obama knew about it from the beginning and lied. Today a quid pro quo arrangement was discovered between the FBI and the Clinton campaign, among several other juicy stories that will be breaking over the next couple days.

Nice spin, courtesy of the RNC, but incorrect. Do some original research yourself. The Bush administration failed to store its emails, as required by law (ref. Presidential Records Act), and then refused to comply with a congressional subpoena seeking some of those emails. It beggars credibility that there are no emails for several days from Dick Cheney's office around the period leading up to the Iraq war (the one with the false pretext i.e. "weapons of mass destruction"). It took a whistle-blower to come forward to reveal that the law was being willfully broken by the administration.

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Wanna hear a funny one? In the dreaded Bush vs Clinton matchup, Bush would have likely won. Yea he would have been an establishment republican. But he would have been a republican AND he wouldnt have been so toxic as to cause the party to lose the house and senate.  So you idiots wouldnt get your savior Trump. But you also wouldnt get Clinton and her supreme court picks. All four of them. So suck on it.

• Member ID:  1194
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

Nice spin, courtesy of the RNC, but incorrect. Do some original research yourself. The Bush administration failed to store its emails, as required by law (ref. Presidential Records Act), and then refused to comply with a congressional subpoena seeking some of those emails. It beggars credibility that there are no emails for several days from Dick Cheney's office around the period leading up to the Iraq war (the one with the false pretext i.e. "weapons of mass destruction"). It took a whistle-blower to come forward to reveal that the law was being willfully broken by the administration.

To quote your cadidate, "at this point, what difference does it make?"

But I digress. Cheney's emails were eventually recovered. Bush made a lot of mistakes going into iraq, but wmd's wasn't one of them. They were there, and Bill Clinton also said they were there while he was in office, and yes even Hillary said they were there when she voted for us to invade.

townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/02/21/show-this-column-to-anyone-who-claims-bush-lied-about-wmds-in-iraq-n2122278

So what is your opinion on the obvious indiscretions by Hillary and here email scandal? Of course if your only source of news is comedy central and the networks, you may not be aware of the scandal.

Wanna hear a funny one? In the dreaded Bush vs Clinton matchup, Bush would have likely won. Yea he would have been an establishment republican. But he would have been a republican AND he wouldnt have been so toxic as to cause the party to lose the house and senate.  So you idiots wouldnt get your savior Trump. But you also wouldnt get Clinton and her supreme court picks. All four of them. So suck on it.

You like Hillary and we're the idiots? LOL

Side note... You guys are funny. ;)

• Member ID:  1387
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  19552
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968

Madonna to the Rescue!

She is going to finally help all of the Undecided Voters finally Decide!

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/301780-madonna-pledges-oral-sex-for-clinton-voters

You Know, if I had  STD's I might take her up on this!!!

But Naaaaah, I'm Too Clean for Her!

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Bush was talking about nukes. Saddam didnt have nukes. Nor was he working on them. However if Bush went around talking about the WMDs being 80's era chemical weapons.... that Reagan gave to him... it wouldnt have worked.

Oh and someone can despise Trump, and never vote for him, and still hate Hillary. Like walking and chewing gum at the same time. But I understand some cant do that.

To quote your cadidate, "at this point, what difference does it make?"

But I digress. Cheney's emails were eventually recovered. Bush made a lot of mistakes going into iraq, but wmd's wasn't one of them. They were there, and Bill Clinton also said they were there while he was in office, and yes even Hillary said they were there when she voted for us to invade.

townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/02/21/show-this-column-to-anyone-who-claims-bush-lied-about-wmds-in-iraq-n2122278

So what is your opinion on the obvious indiscretions by Hillary and here email scandal? Of course if your only source of news is comedy central and the networks, you may not be aware of the scandal.

I don't watch TV (other than science documentaries and photography seminars) We cut the satellite dish 4 years ago.  I'd suggest you avoid Faux Fox news and Breitbart. Hillary's indiscretions were dumb and amateur-hour, but not illegal, apparently.

• Member ID:  822
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967

I don't watch TV (other than science documentaries and photography seminars) We cut the satellite dish 4 years ago.  I'd suggest you avoid Faux Fox news and Breitbart. Hillary's indiscretions were dumb and amateur-hour, but not illegal, apparently.

Sorry to dissapoint you but I don't watch FOX or Breitbart.

Of course she didn't do anything illegal. When the FBI, justice department and even the White House are covering for you, who on earth would dare prosecute her? She has committed many crimes, but the only way they will come to light is if she loses this election. If she wins, her co-conspirators get rewarded which is what they're all counting on.

Sorry to dissapoint you but I don't watch FOX or Breitbart.

Of course she didn't do anything illegal. When the FBI, justice department and even the White House are covering for you, who on earth would dare prosecute her? She has committed many crimes, but the only way they will come to light is if she loses this election. If she wins, her co-conspirators get rewarded which is what they're all counting on.

"She has committed many crimes, but the only way they will come to light..."  You're in possession of some secret trove of information that you can't release because of fear of men in black helicopters? :lol:

Alex Jones fan, then?

Edited by Astronomer

• Member ID:  5346
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  366
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1953

Puppets, All of you are liars and crooked! :wub:

Awards

Riggers! Lol

"She has committed many crimes, but the only way they will come to light..."  You're in possession of some secret trove of information that you can't release because of fear of men in black helicopters? :lol:

Alex Jones fan, then?

You literally must live under a rock, or are so blinded by leftist ideology that you are incapable of seeing your team doing wrong on a massive scale. You don't need to visit the dark web or scour obscure right-wing web sites to find a wealth of information on what Hillary and Bill have been up to for the last several decades. Just because the media chooses not to report on it for fear of shedding a bad light on their candidate, that doesn't mean it isn't happening. Wikileaks has made sure that the American public is well aware of just how the Clintons operate, and the in their usual fashion the press and the Clintons don't discuss anything about it, nor do they deny anything.

I could post several pages of absolute proof here of things that have landed people in prison that Hillary is obviously immune from, but why waste my time on those who will not read or believe it? You truly are a lost cause and have my sympathy.

• Member ID:  489
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4669
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41038
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

@@little_old_man why do you bother? These folks cling to their white canes. Easier than seeing what they don't want.

@@little_old_man why do you bother? These folks cling to their white canes. Easier than seeing what they don't want.

That's not like you give up Beers...

This has to be the most divisive election in history. I have never seen so much toxic rhetoric ever. America is at its best when she works as one nation. Regardless of her differences, Americans come together to fight in commons causes. As a landed immigrant, that's one thing I admired.

I hope lady liberty has enough still in her to unite this nation, for right now it looks incredibly sad.

• Member ID:  1387
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  19552
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968

This has to be the most divisive election in history. I have never seen so much toxic rhetoric ever. America is at its best when she works as one nation. Regardless of her differences, Americans come together to fight in commons causes. As a landed immigrant, that's one thing I admired.

I hope lady liberty has enough still in her to unite this nation, for right now it looks incredibly sad.

You Think it's bad now?

If the Major media is doing a giant Psych ops on the American Public by saying "Landslide" for The Rotten One and Trump actually wins, Wait until you see what happens to the USA when the Major Media and all the Left try to explain that one.

Then wait for Trump to not follow through and see some serious people on the Right pissed  off at him!!!!

That my Friend will be the most Toxic time!!!!!!

I don't know Beer, I consider it a character flaw in myself. When lefties get on their high horse, look down their noses at us with a holier than thou attitude of how stupid we all are when we don't agree with their political views, I feel like Marty McFly being called a chicken. All I do is tell the truth and state the facts, and that usually shuts up most except for the most moronic liberals who can do nothing but parrot talking points hand fed to them by the media, (aka the DNC).

You Think it's bad now?

If the Major media is doing a giant Psych ops on the American Public by saying "Landslide" for The Rotten One and Trump actually wins, Wait until you see what happens to the USA when the Major Media and all the Left try to explain that one.

Then wait for Trump to not follow through and see some serious people on the Right pissed  off at him!!!!

That my Friend will be the most Toxic time!!!!!!

Completely agree Sparty. If Trump wins and continues his crusade against the establishment, the entire landscape of Washington will change. Even if he loses, he has already set things in motion that can't be stopped. When he said a couple nights ago that he was going to push for term limits for all members of both houses, he instantly made an enemy of every single member and they will be going out of their way to stop him at all costs.

I've being saying it my entire life that if you take the money out of politics you will find people seeking office who truly want to be public servants. People today get into politics as a very lucrative career choice and most become wealthy beyond the wildest dreams of most Americans. They get elected poor and within a couple years have a beachfront house in the Hamptons and high producing stocks and bonds in things that aren't available to us. It needs to stop, and I think Trump has started a movement that will snowball from this point forward. If you think Washington was afraid of the Tea Party, you ain't seen nothing yet.

I don't know Beer, I consider it a character flaw in myself. When lefties get on their high horse, look down their noses at us with a holier than thou attitude of how stupid we all are when we don't agree with their political views, I feel like Marty McFly being called a chicken. All I do is tell the truth and state the facts, and that usually shuts up most except for the most moronic liberals who can do nothing but parrot talking points hand fed to them by the media, (aka the DNC).

Steve, does your vehicle have a left turn signal? Or do circle right until you eventually get where your going..... bahahahaha. Now that's just funny. ;)

Contrary to what history has taught us Ter, Politics has always been a nasty business in America. The founding fathers weren't a bunch of well behaved gentlemen who sat around sipping tea and drafting our constitution. They were brawlers and it's been said that many walked with a limp from being shot in the leg during duels. The most famous duel between the sitting VP of the US Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton (Secretary of the Treasury) was the most famous only because one of them died. It was considered more gentlemanly to shoot your opponent in the leg. There are many instances of all out brawls in the hallowed halls involving beatings with canes and fist to cuffs.

We like to think ourselves as more civilized now, but in our lifetime we saw the assassination of JFK, RFK, and MLK, so it stands to reason we've been lucky for the last 40 years but things can easily turn very ugly again, especially when one party is trying to change so many things for so many Americans. Frankly most of us are fed up with politics as usual which is why you see the rise of people like Bernie Sanders and Trump.

Contrary to what history has taught us Ter, Politics has always been a nasty business in America. The founding fathers weren't a bunch of well behaved gentlemen who sat around sipping tea and drafting our constitution. They were brawlers and it's been said that many walked with a limp from being shot in the leg during duels. The most famous duel between the sitting VP of the US Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton (Secretary of the Treasury) was the most famous only because one of them died. It was considered more gentlemanly to shoot your opponent in the leg. There are many instances of all out brawls in the hallowed halls involving beatings with canes and fist to cuffs.

We like to think ourselves as more civilized now, but in our lifetime we saw the assassination of JFK, RFK, and MLK, so it stands to reason we've been lucky for the last 40 years but things can easily turn very ugly again, especially when one party is trying to change so many things for so many Americans. Frankly most of us are fed up with politics as usual which is why you see the rise of people like Bernie Sanders and Trump.

Good post Steve, kudos.