Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Pet memories

Merlin007

• Member ID:  2068
  • Group:  +++ COD5 Head Admin
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  1065
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  8394
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Achievement Points:  74551
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  64
  • Birthday:  05/23/1973
  • Device:  Windows

This photo popped up on my wife's facebook memory as this is now about 5 years past.  The driver here has since passed (he was not quite 2 yrs here) but I love the memories.  Got this awesome photo of my pups when we were getting ready to go to the park and just thought I'd share our memory.afternoon_drive.jpg.1b95ef4927030669c5719d6ba33b8f2d.jpg

I know there have been other posts of this nature but hey, once our four legged children are gone, memories are all we have, so feel free to share your memories.

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

image.png.54ac995af3953620c6ae105870a24925.png

Alas yes, fond memories of poor old Dumbo, had him from a pup, I'd never seen a dog like him but the seller said that African Greys were good with children and he was right, none of the little fckrs could escape being trampled to death when their balls came in my garden, he loved chasing kids. House training was a bit of a problem at first, one dump filled the living room, but eventually the local gardeners came to appreciate his deposits, any complaints and he gored them to death, he was a gentle loving dog. He was a bit of a handful on the lead, and once took the mrs on a 200 mile walk but you only had to say 'Here Dumbo', and he fucked off at a rate of knots, a sheepdog he wasn't.

How we miss him, no thats a lie you can't miss him, we buried him at the bottom of the garden and the council use him as a ski slope, never been able to find another dog like him.

• Member ID:  23628
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2265
  • Days Won:  0

Unlike yours, mine is afraid to drive