Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Just getting tired of it...

Spicy_Italian

• Member ID:  1643
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  35
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

To whom it may concern, Hate to bitch, but I am really getting tired of getting kicked out of your servers. I am a regular, and most of you know me. I play in the servers quite often and help bring traffic to them. Several times in the past, I  have receive a kick or a ban, by Rascal  then I have to complain to get it lifted to another member. Or she laughs about it and removes it herself. This is what happens when you let a 12 year old control clan servers. I was just playing  in Freez tag Server 2, Rascal joined the server and I was banned. Melae21 asked her why she said I was speckin too long and had to be removed. By the way there was only 13 players in the server at that time,. I am sure she wasn't trying to make room. The only other XI player in the server at the time was Blackbird Jr. So you can ask them both. The same thing happened to Melae21, when he was mysteriously banned from all of your servers. If you don't want either of us to play there, just let us know. If we are welcome to play there, please try to handle this problem before it is too late. This is exactly why when I was asked to join your clan, I graciouslly declined because I just don't like the drama. I was a leader in a very large clan and in contol of  many servers and have been in the gaming community for the last 10 years. I quit just for that same reason, just too much drama. Hopefully someone can help with this issue. Sorry my 1st post in your forums had to be a bitch fest.

• Member ID:  63
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  335
  • Birthday:  10/31/1992

To my recall she is not an admin. but im sure someone will be in here about this soon enough.

• Member ID:  10
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1071
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  6264
  • Birthday:  09/03/1993

Rascal has no authority nor ability to effect a kick or ban of any kind. The auto-kick for spectating on our servers is quite rapid as the servers are often seeing a high amount of traffic and spectators are taking space that can be used for another person wishing to play. There is a temporary ban associated with the auto-kick, so I am nearly certain that this is the issue you speak of.

If any further clarification or help is needed, please feel free to add me on Xfire. My username can be found on my profile page.

All right heres the deal. I have been kicked for specking in the past and can join right back. But just like last time, when I was trying to join back to the server, it kept saying I was banned. Last time the ban went on all night long, this time was lifted pretty quick.  That is all I need to say, I don't want to argue about it. Thank you for anyone else's help on this issue.

• Member ID:  58
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  370
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2552
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  16507
  • Birthday:  08/27/1975

Our youngest admin in this fine clan is 18 years old.  So I do not see what your are talking about here.  You are saying that Rascal one of our Junior members is kicking you.  I do not see this happening as she does not have admin access to any of our servers.  We will look into this but you may need to PM me with more information as I see no way one of junior members having this access.

• Member ID:  1510
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  5333
  • Birthday:  06/03/1987

When you are in spec for to long and you get kicked the server will automatically temp ban you for 5 min.

• Member ID:  3214
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2362
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Achievement Points:  14004
  • Birthday:  06/23/1981

the only thing i can see that might have happened is an auto kick  as rascal doesnt have any admin athourity and somtimes when u get an auto kick  its say you cannot join this server for two mins as it has happened to me  for specing to long. and were not trying to argue  we are here to help as you are a regular on our servers it will be looked into   hit me up if u have any probs :)

danko

First of all Danko, nice avatar. LOL I hear what your saying about JR members. But I'll tell you, I have seen Rascal, wear the ADM after her name, for whatever reason, maybe just for fun. But that is beside the point, it doesn't explain, the last time I was banned, from Freezetag server 2 and the paintball server in the same night, both bans were not lifted for a while. And when Melae21 was banned from all of your servers even 1 that he had not played in before all at the same time. Someone obviously added his guid to the list. As you probably recall he had to post in your forums to get the bans lifted. I do not believe he was ever informed who did it or why. You have a lot of members in your community and it is had to keep track of these things, but someone is doing it. Thanks for the words, no hard feelings.

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11867
  • Content Per Day:  2.21
  • Achievement Points:  106430
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

Spicy and Melae, I know both of you, I have seen you in game and know how you guys play. Nice to cya on the forums where the fun really is.

For this comment you said:

"This is exactly why when I was asked to join your clan, I graciouslly declined because I just don't like the drama. I was a leader in a very large clan and in contol of  many servers and have been in the gaming community for the last 10 years. I quit just for that same reason, just too much drama"

You know how drama starts, its because of a post like you made, coming in naming names or pointing fingers when you dont know the facts. Now if you would of just went to the appeal section and made your post about being banned and answer the questions that are asked in this section without pointing fingers then there would be no drama at all.

I'm not saying im just saying....I will be killing ya soon in the servers.

Enjoy your day here at >XI<

• Member ID:  5
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  359
  • Content Count:  2475
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16234
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1966

Ruggerxi

Spicy and Melae, I know both of you, I have seen you in game and know how you guys play. Nice to cya on the forums where the fun really is.

For this comment you said:

"This is exactly why when I was asked to join your clan, I graciouslly declined because I just don't like the drama. I was a leader in a very large clan and in contol of  many servers and have been in the gaming community for the last 10 years. I quit just for that same reason, just too much drama"

You know how drama starts, its because of a post like you made, coming in naming names or pointing fingers when you dont know the facts. Now if you would of just went to the appeal section and made your post about being banned and answer the questions that are asked in this section without pointing fingers then there would be no drama at all.

I'm not saying im just saying....I will be killing ya soon in the servers.

Enjoy your day here at >XI<

i love rugger more then cake, Wink

• Member ID:  1368
  • Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  68
  • Achievement Points:  436
  • Birthday:  08/17/1996

YaY! I was Mentioned in a post! XD

This thread is going exactly how I  figured it would. That is why I waited so long to complain. Sorry it is in the wrong section. But I am telling you I have had nothing but trouble with Rascal in the past. I have tried being nice, and more than once she had told me just to leave, that I am not welcome in your servers. I am a grown man, 41 years old, I am not making this shit up. Hell my kids are 17 and 19 I get enough crap from them. Still doesn't explain how we were both banned from your servers and noone knows how it was done. Too many chiefs and not enough indians. No disrespect to your other members, friends with most and I enjoy the servers.

ok 1st you come in here telling us shit blamming others about your ban, ya right my dog ate my homework heard that before.

if you have a problem with rascal or any of our jr members i am the man to talk to so hit me up on x-fire we can then go to our vent ch

and see what your real problem is. add ipbudsr to your x-fire thanks SR.

• Member ID:  1350
  • Content Count:  6
  • Achievement Points:  40
  • Birthday:  03/04/1985

Well I guess its only appropriate that I post as well sense I was already mentioned lol... Well anyways I have been banned before as well. I posted in the appeal section and it was fixed. I did not get a "spec ban" which many of you have been refering to... I had a permanant ban. I was glad it got resolved within like 2 days later but I was really dissapointed that no one could ever seem to give me the explaination. In fact everyone just stated they didnt know what happend and had no clue how it occurred. In regards to Rascal I have played many rounds with all of you including her. I never really had a problem with her and we got along fine. I would have to agree with Spicy that at one time she did have an Admin tag at the end of her name... I am still searching through my screenshots hoping to locate one for you all but thats not really the point. She did have it on for like a week period (whether it be a joke or w/e) but again it really doesnt matter. I do have screen shots of a converstation I had with her right after she joined a server and Spicy was banned immediately. Again might be coincidental who knows. There has been times as well where she has made specific comments about asking Spicy to leave the server and that she was "serious" for whatever reason she did not want him there.

Again this is all really not the point... whether or not she ever had admin rights or just wore the tag for a week it doesnt matter. I have been playing in the server for a long time and enjoyed a lot of your company. I have even extended to Xfire now and have communicated with some of you outside the game. I am sad to see the server starting to go a little down hill. The servers lag is getting bad, I dont know if it just needs to be rebooted or what. It sucked when we all had to start over again with rank because of the mod update. On a side note.... what is with the H-Admin tag that some XI Admins wear? I actually had a reputable everyday playing XI member (that I will not name) tell me the H in front of the admin stands for an "Hack" for admins which was implented when the stats were reset and mod was updated. suprisingly some individuals skill level did increase after the mod update but I dont really care I was just curious what the H really meant. The XI member said they were serious but I dont know... I am an experienced player and have been around for a good while and I still put some of you down :P...

Anyways I hope the server begins to get better... maybe reboot it or something... Happy posting :)

Melae_21

well i for 1 say ban you both for lying and talking shit. so see you all on another server i ever see you i will ban you both.

BudSrXI

well i for 1 say ban you both for lying and talking shit. so see you all on another server i ever see you i will ban you both.

My point exactly. A bunch of hot heads run at the mouths.

• Member ID:  3214
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2362
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Achievement Points:  14004
  • Birthday:  06/23/1981

wow this thread is NOT going exactly how i thought it would but   to start the h stands for head adm  so i dont see our server going anywhere  we are here to stay  why are u spectating and getting kicked  and saying that we are banning you. its a damn game its not purffect and for jr members i am always on with ras and i dought it     nope were not hot heads that run off at the mouth WERE IDIOTS :) HAVE A NICE DAY

wow lol alrighty didnt think i really made any statements to deserve getting banned... I thought thats what forums were for to talk about stuff and clear the air... my bad... I sure hope we can excersise a little ban control Im pretty sure i stated I enjoy playing in the servers.

Its not under my control though...

Thanks for the fast response and happy posting :)

wow you can still add me if you want i will talk to you if you want. but quit being an ass.

Ah thanks for clearing that up Danko ! I wasnt sure what that H meant :)

Not sure if you talking to me on that last post Bud... I dont really need to clear anything up in Xfire with ya but thanks... it really doesnt matter if im getting banned the next time i play anyways. I appreciate all the posts though glad some things are being discussed.

Happy posting

Melae_21

Melae_21 you seem cool i am haveing a problem with this spicy guy. he seems to be pulling shit out his ass.

• Member ID:  35
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Days Won:  2

I can say this post has gone out the door.  Spicy i have played along side ya and against you many times. I will give you a bit of insight when things are going south. It is best to get with a admin and discuss it with us, and we can investigate it and if any action is needed we can go from there. Wether you got kicked or banned when you come to someones website you and point fingers you have to understand you will get bashed.... It is going to happen no matter whose server you are playing on. Bring screens and hit a admin up and let us do the job. Trust me i will work to get the truth out.

Malae also played along with you many times (just did tonight) and have had nothing but fun...........

• Member ID:  1368
  • Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  68
  • Achievement Points:  436
  • Birthday:  08/17/1996

I find it sad when people who are supposed to be mature enough to solve problems without having to bitch are blaming a juniour member of the clan. If you are 41 italian then fucking act like it. if you dont like it and you cant solve it peace fully then you can find yourself a different server to play on. Ive played with you often and you are a resonable guy but when you blame one of our jr. members without proof then thats just sad on your part. Grow up and deal with it next time without bitching because we are proud to be idiots. >XI< For Life

Well I am glad to here it... Me and Spicy are like family practically... I can tell you he doesnt really pull shit out of his ass... normally when he is playing I am and I can attest to everything he has a complaint about because I was there. He is really a great player, straight up guy, we are both PB Admins, and just enjoy playing in the servers. It has been a concern for a while and thought maybe a post in the forums would just open a discussion to try and clear some things up but it appears that the forums are not for such matters. Sorry for all the trouble just thought maybe this issued could be cleared about the banning... doesnt seem like anyone is getting anywhere with all this so I guess it should just be dropped.

*ATTENTION ALL XI MEMBERS**

I just want to thank all of you for the good times and enjoyed playing in the servers. I will continue to play but it sounds like a ban might be coming my way for siding with Spicy sense we play together all the time. I hope the best for everyone and will conitnue to play to the death ! or ban in this matter lol. Good Games all...

Melae_21