Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. Hmm good question but could you define "done" a little more ?
  2. Its not a mod issue or map issue not a game issue as well . Its probably a few things. To many profiles in your player folder and ones corrupt ? antivirus blocking that same folder. UAC could be doing it as well. So I'd try removing all the profiles you do not want. Make sure you have view hidden folders turned on and go to username/appdata/local/activision/codwaw/players/profiles delete the ones you do not use or want. Now create a new folder and give it the name you want to use thats if the name you want to use is not in the profile folder.Next creat a new text document and name it active.txt. Open the text document and add the name you wish to use and save it. See if that doesn't work the problem out.
  3. Ok NO I'm not the expert on broken things Unchileno is. He even dreams about breaking X_mas Clowns So I need some info here. How are you guys accessing WAW through game ,steam ,hlsw, xfire ? What ver of Windows ? And what type of antivirus ?
  4. Hmm a new error how cool. Let me think about it for a bit
  5. I agree but please remember to cover up that scary body of yours with any colour you like.
  6. Heh Duck we need a portable BAN Button. It would be perfect for these type of situations.
  7. Well I like app;es they taste good and they look good.I also like oranges the peel like shit get all over your hands but once you wipe them I like them. But never never mix then becuse apples and oranges don't mix. Tay aint tah same home'Es. Buddy of mine say's he an get 2 hand jobs for that price. Aint right you get screwd and nothing to show for it. So go for the steam hand lub game 60 bucks will never feel the same. Know what I mean home E. Ak HXTR he made the lud hand job app dude be true to dat.
  8. Sorry Dee Jay missed this post I'll try and duplicate that error and see whats up. Thanks for the info.
  9. They look nothing like him
  10. Yes it is I don't remember how and somebody was talking to me about this not to long ago. I think Beers might have a pm about it ?? So everybody pm him at the same time
  11. Hmm I wasn't aware that you completed the first one
  12. Lap tops have usb ports so get a usb mic problem solved
  13. I'd be here I'm an off spring of those who kicked da anglais out -
  14. Shit I'm only at common sypillus
  15. Hey all he did was hit the space bar and click a few buttons. So simple even an admin could of done it
  16. I know everything about this. Thats looks like a parlimentry meeting in Chile.
  17. SWEET
  18. Het there will be no titty cutting I'm partial to what there attached to plus they carry them around for us so we can play with them every where.
  19. Holy crap Duck !! Somebody give that man the admin of admin medal
  20. I think he's talking about using a Contact management system . Which I think we are using . This issue on the other hand is a really hard one to look at because of all the different type of browsers and plugins people use. I do know there are no adds in here. 7toes you have a toolbar running on you browser. I don't use any tool bars there're a pain so I would suggest you turn off off tool bars and delete them from your machine.
  21. Hang around HXTR's and Slowfry's house there loose screws place must be flush with them
  22. Ah Welcome Back. I've been praticing operations on the critters that fall in my pool and getting good at it so if yiou need surgery don't hesitate. And if you toss up on the floor take a pic so you and Boomer can compare maladies -
  23. Ah NP DJ I'll like for you.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.