Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. I'm a fixing it as i type it out . Hi Mr. beers it was a wrong iwd file size on 3 of the servers. I'm uploading a fresh version right now.
  2. Do not touch your gpu or cpu when its running or just turned off it will burn you they do run hot and thats ok.
  3. Well if I was to guess you got a bad PS from the get go.I hope its still under waranty seeing as its under a year old.
  4. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
  5. If you squint or sqrush you eyes together they do get closer. Look for a new mouse driver if you have a non standard mouse like a razor or logitech. I think its a bad driver or a needed patch
  6. Where is it I don't see it does it look like a sinking ship ? LOL
  7. Hmm could be a couple of things. If you had this problem before you bought a new video card and now you have a new card and I guess a bigger card that would draw more power and you say it is now worse I would have to ask you what type of power supply you have and how old. The best test here would be try another power supply to see if it is the issue. As well the flip side would be to try your video card out in a different computer to see if it is the problem. Thats the problem with windows. If your video card craps out due to a power failure windows would tell you its the video card that had the error but it was the power supply that caused the video card to crash. So what is your power supply how old and what is your video card ? And BTY its not a HD or windows issue. Ots something your wallet can solve LOL
  8. You can try control panel/all Control Panel Items/Action Center under the maintenance tab look for View reliability history. Maybe your problem is listed in there ? let us know
  9. Well you look mean in your 2nd XI photo too.
  10. Could you post what downloads are making your life unpleasant please
  11. LOL whip me beat me make me feel cheap
  12. Hi everyone we made a few changes to the server on the weapon's side. We reduced the radius of the RPG, Bazooka and Gernade launchers. We did this because some people we abusing the weapons. So now you have to aim it or just get lucky to hit your target. I have also removed all the long range sniper rifles except for the springfield and the kar98. All the remaining sniper rifles now have sway back in them. So please remember only the springfield and kar98 can shoot beyond 250 yards. And thats it sorry about the downloads I do try hard to keep it to a minimum. If you get any errors please go into your mod folder and delete the zz_namwaw.iwd file and let the server redownload it for you. Win 7 and Vista Local disk /users/user name/AppData/local/Activision/mods/xinam XP Local disk/Documents and settings/user name/local settings/Aplacation Data/Activision/CodWAW/mods/xinam If you get any issues please let somebody know and Iwill do what I can. Merry Christmas all
  13. What is all this stuff ? It still looks like a game not ready to be released.
  14. All right everybody its the 4 days of Johhny's BD party like its last century
  15. Alrighty then Funny it is
  16. Yea Rock if there is such a thing as a turning point in a clans life I would have to agree with you. Killa's passing away amazed me by how it brought us all together. There's a saying that goes something like this "For every mortal soul lost an immortal soul is born " I have to wonder if he's not the glue Rugger uses here
  17. Your paying too much even if your getting it for free. Call them up and give them shit and tell them they should pay you to use there crappy service. I do this weekly and now I get my calls answered right away by an englais speaking person telling me what's what.
  18. Hey its not a problem I even help people who live in Toronto and like the Maple Leaves sad but its true I do like the underdog
  19. Well I can help you get on track of what you were doing. You were geting killed more often then you should of been and not killing them more then they were killing you. The solution here is to kill them more then they kill you so kill them first. I hope this helps ya out.
  20. Get USB stuff first you will be veery happy . I promise if I'm wrong you can have Wizard sound card
  21. What he said will do the trick
  22. Is Da wittle Doggy woonly
  23. Is it the cod4 porn server because spikes are ok in there its a visual thing ":)
  24. I would look at getting usb speakers, headphones, mic, before I'd worry about a new sound card. It gets rid on most of the RF interferance with your sound. Cleans it up real nice.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.