Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Demo for review

• Member ID:  21122
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  176
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Windows

There was an individual who I found highly suspicious in the server tonight. I took this demo after he had already been questioned by a few other players, so he "toned it down" by this point. As always, I could easily be wrong. But, I wanted the admins to have a look. Thanks.

galaxy.rar

• Member ID:  20343
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3381
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  30034
  • Birthday:  07/01/1983

Points to focus...

- first shot with his pistol. He knew exactly where I was.

- when he shot Wardogs in the corner

- when he shot bobo, special emohasis on how quickly he turns since he missed him.

You can give people intel, but they still need to look to know the exact location. He claims KiillerKitty gave him intel, I will accept that argument for some kills not for when he kills Wardogs and goes to defrost Pete.

Edited by iboomboom

• Member ID:  922
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

ty guyz, im sure more admins will have a close look at the demo.

i had mine, not sure i can give details of what i think about it here.

but thank you for helping us

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

imo, just as a 3rd party, its not enough to say hacking for the events mentioned above. I see a good amount of corner checking when going through doors and such. A common practice. Except for a few times nobody was there. Could be checking for campers roasting weenies... and there are many here... or simply keeping in mind that corners are common spots for defrosters to be if you know a frozen enemy is near.

There were a few times where I said to myself 'hmmm' why do that? Also, its so noisy with all the explosions I cant imagine that footsteps would have been a factor. However maybe eavesdrop? If I had that in my loadout I wouldnt tell my enemies. :P

• Member ID:  1095
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3639
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  24702
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/23/1979
  • Device:  Android

Thanks for the submission, I will take a look when I fire my pc up.

This should be in clan members section so the discussion is away from public eyes.

duc can a dedicated thread be created in Clan members section so that members can post their demos for Admin viewing and discussion? I tried looking and unless I'm blind I couldn't find one.

This at least will keep all the demos in one place instead of having them posted over multiple threads. Cheers! (Quack Quack!)

• Member ID:  20343
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Content Count:  3381
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  30034
  • Birthday:  07/01/1983

imo, just as a 3rd party, its not enough to say hacking for the events mentioned above. I see a good amount of corner checking when going through doors and such. A common practice. Except for a few times nobody was there. Could be checking for campers roasting weenies... and there are many here... or simply keeping in mind that corners are common spots for defrosters to be if you know a frozen enemy is near.

There were a few times where I said to myself 'hmmm' why do that? Also, its so noisy with all the explosions I cant imagine that footsteps would have been a factor. However maybe eavesdrop? If I had that in my loadout I wouldnt tell my enemies. :P

Sammy I know all the tricks so I am usually the 1st one to give people benefit of the doubt. This demo doesn't capture all his quirkiness. I was specing him in over time, didn't think he was hacking at the time, just wanted to see how he bested me. I saw him stare at a building on the right side of the river in that map. Shaking his mouse at a blank wall up and down and slowly walking up to and aim directly at Mexican's head and shoot him. Mexican was on the top floor of a building behind it. Even if someone gives you intel, you still need to look to find the person. He knows exactly where people are Intel or Not. Did you see where he shot Wardogs in the corner? He didn't even look anywhere else. 

He is a sharp wall hacker, knows how to use it right so it makes it difficult for us to catch him. He ruined the entire game for us, well his opposing team. I am not the first one to suspect, Shifter spec'ed him for 2 games and he called him out. I didn't believe Shifter at first until this guy started playing against me.

Please move this thread to a member's only section. I don't know how to do that. I agree this is not sufficient to confront him but he is definitely turning his hack on and off during the game. Especially, when he realized he is being watched. I called in P!nk to do it.

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

I suppose in that case all you can do is maybe join as a non XI member with a rotating name, spec and record whoever looks questionable. Dont let anyone know who you are. Including other XI members. Except in TS. The reason being so you dont print or say anything that can give a clue to who you are.

• Member ID:  21122
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  176

Thanks for the submission, I will take a look when I fire my pc up.

This should be in clan members section so the discussion is away from public eyes.

duc can a dedicated thread be created in Clan members section so that members can post their demos for Admin viewing and discussion? I tried looking and unless I'm blind I couldn't find one.

This at least will keep all the demos in one place instead of having them posted over multiple threads. Cheers! (Quack Quack!)

Thanks, Nitro. I wasn't sure where to post it but will place future demos in the members section. As you said, it would be nice to have a dedicated forum for demos.

Edit: I just realized the original reason I put this in this forum... I don't have access to the members forum! LOL.

Edited by ManBearPig

• Member ID:  1095
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3639
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  24702
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/23/1979