Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Spawn Killing

Tao Warrior

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14892
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Achievement Points:  91127
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

That's right Logan.. There is always satisfaction in killing a spawn camper. If any of you guys who use to play COD2 , there use to be a player called " rablerouser".. That dude camped every dam spot.. Loved!!! Bashing him lol..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  1908
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1160
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8903
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/21/1980
  • Device:  Windows

I know how Tao Feels, been playing Acemod since I came back from PC issues, and I seriously dont like people who camp, like last night there were atleast 3 Campers by the Same area, Now Ron I can see the Issue since he has problems... but the other guys are younger than Ron and can Move around and shoot, Lets play the Game Correctly, and Run and Gun! Not just Act stupid and look lost like a damn kitten.....If ur playing you should Run and Gun@! Just the way I feel, Sorry if you end up getting Offended...

• Member ID:  1820
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  220
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1984

I'm very happy that more people spoke out on this on going problem. I really like this server and I don't want it to leave just because a few individuals want to cook some smore's in a spawn point. Also I agree its awesome getting back to that spot and killing that person. Example I was playing last night and I spawn in this spot main time's and was killed every time this time I ran over to that spot threw a nade and it the dude with the nade and shot the hell out of him. That was really funny. But I thank you all for listing to what others and I had to say about this. Because even though we aren't XI member's we still care about the server. Anyway good gaming to all. :)

<OTR>Tao Warrior

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1202
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6536
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63519
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

Ramistar
cspears>XI<
Well Ringcutter the way I see it why are you still XI if you dont want to go into any of our servers if our servers are that bad. I damn sure bet you are playing on DS servers but then you want to come in here and knock our servers like I said if you dont like it here and it is so bad that you dont want to come into our servers then dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

well said Spears

Before we react in such a hurry like this people maybe we should actually know first hand waht we are talking about, okay!  First let me say this has nothing to do with DS, just so we are informed X_RINGCUTTER does not play on DS servers. He can't. I know this because a very good friend of mine who is an admin there told me this! I just want to set the record straight and if we are not super careful here we will start a whole new drama and Lord knows we(>XI<) does not need that! The spawn killing has been and always been a problem on most any modded server if the clans people doesn't discourage it. Problem is there are many clans members that do it i a sense of the word. I speak from experience and I die more from it than anybody I know. Now there are solutions but even that can create problems so there is no clear cut way to take care of the problems without upsetting someone. This post is not intended to rail on anyone just to inform so we can maintain peace within the ranks! Happy Spawn Killing all.

• Member ID:  5
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  359
  • Content Count:  2475
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16234
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1966

FUCK PEOPLE it's a FUCKING GAME. and as an ex-SR admin you all need to chill. we have had many leave to other clans

and we still let them play our servers. why i don't know. BUTT IN THE END >XI< tries to make all happy buttfuck that will

never happen. our ADMINS do the best they can for all but in the END THE SERVERS ARE RUN RIGHT AND ARE FULL.

so if you don't like it FUCKING DON"T PLAY ON THEM.  Yell

• Member ID:  24
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1753
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  12250
  • Birthday:  12/30/1967

I hear ther's no spawn killing in Farmville....lol

Bud's dead nuts here...just gotta relax a bit.I run right by others to go kill a spawn fucker.

• Member ID:  222
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  88
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3846
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  25628
  • Birthday:  02/05/1968

BudSrXI

FUCK PEOPLE it's a FUCKING GAME. and as an ex-SR admin you all need to chill. we have had many leave to other clans

and we still let them play our servers. why i don't know. BUTT IN THE END >XI< tries to make all happy buttfuck that will

never happen. our ADMINS do the best they can for all but in the END THE SERVERS ARE RUN RIGHT AND ARE FULL.

Lord help us all..........Bud is now the voice of reason!!!Surprised

• Member ID:  86
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  223
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1824
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  13395
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/29/1967

Well Put Sr.  I have to agree.  They are going to bitch about spawn campers.  They are giong to bitch about the spawn times.  The server has been up forever and run fine.  Everyone jsut needs to just play the game.  If they dont like what is going on.  Then they can leave.  WE CAN NOT PLEASE EVERYONE.  So there are 3 choice, One play and deal with it, two leave and don't play or shut the mod down.  I say just play.

• Member ID:  5
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  359
  • Content Count:  2475
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16234
  • Birthday:  02/02/1966

PigDog
BudSrXI

Lord help us all..........Bud is now the voice of reason!!!Surprised

LMFAO no i have no voice i only speak the truth, this clan was made to have fun and be yourself. i for 1 am old >XI< from years

ago and will never change if i do i will leave the clan. so again if you do not like the way things are run here just leave and be done 

with it. i have been here herd this and herd that. you would never keep up or put up with the morons i have had to deal with the past

5yrs of being an IDIOT. the grass for the winners is always greener on the other side. LaughingSmileWink

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Content Count:  14892
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Achievement Points:  91127
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

Cpt.Tenneal>XI<

I hear ther's no spawn killing in Farmville....lol Bud's dead nuts here...just gotta relax a bit.I run right by others to go kill a spawn fucker.

(lol)  I love it... Good one..

• Member ID:  177
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  10581
  • Birthday:  05/08/1961
  • Device:  iPhone

PimpedOutPete
That's right Logan.. There is always satisfaction in killing a spawn camper. If any of you guys who use to play COD2 , there use to be a player called " rablerouser".. That dude camped every dam spot.. Loved!!! Bashing him lol..

God I miss Rabalrouser - he (she) was the ultimate worthless spawn camper. It made my night to bash him repeatedly. Maybe that's why he left.Cry

And I love the farmville comment - laughed my ass off on that one!!!!!!

Like SR says - its a fucking game, relax. There are far bigger things to stress out over in life, like when the fuck is my next trip across the Canadian border so I can grab some more Molson XXXSurprised