Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Being banned on cod4 zombies

• Member ID:  2461
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  30
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

Hello Xi clan, My names Blindspot and I play in your Zombies server in cod4 with my clan mates often and the last 2 days I have been threaten by Angel Xi member ounce each night. The reasons are for not reviving her and I guess taking her kills the secound night. 

The first night when she was down, and I was right next to her and I didnt revive her because she was complaining in voice chat alot at other people in the server about game play so I didnt revive her and went to the other guy. So she said I disrespected her and threatened to bring an admin in to ban me because I was disrespecting an Xi member. I said nothing and ignored her for the rest of the night.

The next night I was in the server and she came in and no more then 30 secs I hear in chat "Dont start with me tonight". I was running around and shooting zombies the whole game(Not staying in a particular spot or following her around). She threatened me again that she was going to have me banned for killing zombies near her i guess. My clanmate was in the server when this happened. All she said after is that and admin said to be respectful or im banned.

Im an admin in my clan and I have been for 5 years. I never said a word to her, cursed, or showed actions of being an ass. I would very much like these threats to be stopped so I may shoot zombies in peace. I like your server it has very friendly people on it including your members, but for some reason Angel dosent like me.

Thanks.

• Member ID:  390
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  4251
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  35625
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959
  • Device:  Windows

Look out for the halows its a G8 one good luck

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

Blindspot you have the right to contact admins too if you think you are being abused or picked on, add as many admins to your xfire as you can, if you hover your mouse button over the community button at the top of the page, you will see the clan members option appear, (can guests see that mmm?) click on that and all the admins names and xfires are there just add all cod 4 if thats what you are playing, we also monitor chat logs so if you were not being abusive you should have no worries.Smile

• Member ID:  92
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2241
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  13358
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/09/1977

Hi Blindspot...  I've had some good nights with you (urhhh, well not quite like that!!!).  Anyway!  I enjoy your company, and haven't had any issues with you.  I'm sure we can sort this out like adults.  Just hang tight, and we will look into it.  Feel free as SOB said to add me to your xfire, "epiccavey".

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

Why dont u tell the whole truth there?  The first nite I had just came in right in the middle of the round and I died on that map.  I was actually in the game beforehand but was talkin on xfire.  Then when I joined in...I spawned in the middle.  So yes all I had was a pistol and well I died.  U stood right beside me and didnt even bother with it...luckily Vic came in and got me.  U ran all the way across the map to get someone.  Yes to me, that is very rude and u even agreed.  U typed yep in the chat after I made the comment, I thought that was very rude.   And then u were bragging with the fact u took all the turrets so nobody else could and then the barrels.  U know that is just being fuckin greedy and its not cool with me.  U arent the only player in there...consider lettin everyone else gettin a lil.  Im not the only one complaining about u.  That same night about 3 or 4 people left because of you.  As for last nite...when I said dont start with me, I was first of all, talkin to Vic Polaris, not you.  U just started running ur mouth and yea I laid into you.  If you are gonna disrespect me, guess what you are gonna get it right back.  Ur rude and inconsiderate of others.  For the kills part...look at my scores and rank, do you honestly think I am worried about kills and anyone that plays with me, I tell them go ahead and get in front so u can have the kills.  For example, just last nite I let Chuck stand in front of me.  I have already maxed out once, its no big deal to me.  I was tellin u to share a lil so that MtnMan could get some.  U were standing right in front of them and nobody else was able to shoot.  Second I dont give a rats fuck if i get 1000 kills or 100 kills cause im there to have fun with the people in that server and other than you, everyone else is cool.  But first of all, if ur gonna lie on me, plz do a better job and tell the whole fuckin truth.  And yes I sure did get an admin.....cause i cant stand a rude ass person.  And trust me hun, it sure wasnt cause of u killin zombies.  LoL!! That cracks me up.

P.S. What in the hell would I have been complaining about???  I wasnt even in the game at the time, i was alt-tab out of the game typing on xfire.  As a matter of fact I was xfiring with spears about her tattoo, vic of course, i think maybe ghost and blue. Plz once again, if ur gonna lie, do a better job.  Oh and yea I like everyone, hell I never even had seen u till that nite, so why would i come in hating on you???? Never fuckin met u before. 

OK. could a COD admin please post in the cod4 bans forum, as to why this person was banned?

• Member ID:  35
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Days Won:  2

From my understanding he has not been banned.

Im sorry you see it that way, I typed "I bought all the turrets lol" or something like that and placed them next to the machine so people can have a safe zone... I wasnt like HAHA i bought all the turrets sucks to be you guys .. lol. Its not that big of a deal considering they last 1 round and theres normally a good 20 rounds in a map....

I dont want this to be a big issue all I want is the threats and the crap to stop. Im there to play cod and have a good time. I dont playa video games to have a head ache or have drama issues. I work all day and I play at night because I deal with the drama and crap of my employes. I dont need it on my fun time. thanks

ps @ sonovabich I see no clan members section under community. My rank on this fourm is registered user. I would probably have to be a clan member or higher. guessing.

Thats not how u did but whatever.  I think I have the screenshot, just have to look but when 3 or 4 people leave because of you............  But anyway, how about u just dont be so selfish and dont speak and I will do the same to you.  As I said before, I had never met you till before that nite.  

Edit:  I have never had a problem with anyone in that server.  I will be the better person and move on but plz remember if u disrespect me, u will be disrespected right back by me.  Anyone and Everyone knows I am a very nice person till you bring the bitch out in me. 

Blindspot, if you don't want to hear someone in game, choose Esc, then mute player.  That way you can carry on e with the game, and hear everyone apart from the player you muted.

I would love to see the screen shot please. As for the people. I would hope someone would tell me that im a reason for depopulating a server. If this is the case I will gladly take my clan mates and me to another server if people hate me so much.

Cavey i know that but I dont want to be banned randomly and not know why because some xi person was yelling at me for 20 mins and I didnt know.

Oh I will look.  Change ur attitude a lil and be respectful and u wont be the cause.   Yes plz mute me cause u will be from this point on.  And second if u dont disrespect me or anyone else or glitch, then u wont be banned.  Its that simple, not very hard rules.  If u do one of those, then well u will know why u were banned.  Second plz let me know when I yelled at u for 20 mins...i think my max limit is about 5.  As for ur clanmates, I have no problem with any of them.  Played with Ratpack for a few weeks now...no probs what so ever.

um ok. That was for cavey. I would have put your name if you yelled at me for 20 mins. Also If i glitch or be disrespectful I wont be banned ???

Im sorry but you are a clan member. I hope im not over stepping my bounds by saying this but your a clan member not an admin. im sure the admins will do a good job an ban me or anyone that dose wrong. You dont need to be in everyones way. Me and my clan mates talk about you in are ts and they agree with me that you step your bounds and try to monitor/yell at anyone that dose something out of place. Your taking this way out of proportion. 

Im done with this matter. Ive told my issue. I will not sit here and have a childish fourm argument.. sorry.

other wise have a good one xi :P lol

• Member ID:  542
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  311
  • Content Count:  1628
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  11299
  • Birthday:  03/01/1975

Our members donate to keep these servers running to give them a place to play. They help the admin team and notify us of any problems that arise and may need action to resolve the problem. As she has said dont disrespect an XI member and dont ruin the gameplay/fun factor for anyone. And if you glitch or are disrespectful you ass will be removed via the BudButton aka BanButton.

Now as GreyWolf said before it doesnt seem that you are banned from that server so enjoy it have good games and good fun. And if it does turn out you are banned well this isnt a god appeal process you are going thru I would take a more tactful way of doing it.

Ok let them come here and tell me that then. Ok right now...Im gonna round up everyone that I know that plays on that server and see if they say i control how people play on there.   And yes I may only be a member but guess what I am a member and I know the admins will do their job and handle this.  And as Sun said....dont be disrespectful and dont ruin the fun...guess what u did both.  But anyway...on my way to get everyone to come post here and lets see if i control gameplay...lol   That is a new one on me.

P.S.  How the fuck am I in the way????  I sit back and let everyone else kill....take a moment and look at the stats.  It will show totally diff than what ur saying.  U need to stop with the lies right now, u have went way over and seriously u need to stop now.

K just went in there with everyone...easier that way and asked them to type so its logged....but nobody has a problem with me so far and they say i dont do those thing u said i did.  screenshots are on my xfire and of course...u can look at chatlog now.  :)  Thx!  I will do it again tonite when others are on also

got this also

[17:05] Angel >XI<: u there?
[17:05] ChiefBSr>XI<: hi
[17:06] Angel >XI<: do i try to control the game play in zombies when we have played together?
[17:06] ChiefBSr>XI<: no not that i can think of....what happened

[17:09] Angel >XI<: k ty
[17:09] ChiefBSr>XI<: anytime

• Member ID:  2048
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

Mute works great like when bobarky  blabs away all game -mute is my freind .Get to know mute well.

btw do not smart off to tag wearing members.You should have come in and said there was a misunderstanding and appologise.Thats how you kiss ass.

• Member ID:  63
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  335
  • Birthday:  10/31/1992

Seems like everything nowadays becomes a pissing match. Lets just all get along you two don't have to bother eachother just ignore it and move on. it isn't even worth posting arguments in here.

• Member ID:  58
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  370
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2552
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  16507
  • Birthday:  08/27/1975

Since there is no ban done, and this forum is going nowhere it will now be locked.