Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Unacceptable Behaviour

• Member ID:  2069
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  214
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2411
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  18298
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/08/1966
  • Device:  Windows

Hi all,

This evening at approximately 11:00 PM JCSnipe went off on an unacceptable rant. I got annoyed at his on-going whining i.e "why are you all going there again to get shot. Go ahead and die then" etc. etc. ad-nauseum. Continuous bogarting of the mic with these comments. Others were also getting annoyed. I said something to the effect that it's just a game, stop your whining, take a break etc. He then started calling me a fag, calling black people the "N" word, making horrendous off-colour joked about black people, and that he was going to toss his >XI< tags anyway, so WTF! Gump, Belted, DeadToadKing (non-member) 24ktCanadian (non-member) and several others can verify. I got disgusted and asked him to leave, and I called him a redneck for his comments, and it got worse from there. The personal slurs were bad, the comments regarding gay and African Americans were worse. This violates our policy regarding racial and personal attacks.

Thanks for your attention,

- Astronomer

• Member ID:  1142
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  747
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/21/1964

I was there and agree to all the comments above. He was drunk or lost all his money today I have no idea.....but way off being acceptable.

• Member ID:  1444
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  412
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3808
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  25299
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/01/1988
  • Device:  Android

Wow that is totally wrong that he did that, XI does not stand for that from non -members and members

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6521
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63389
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

well at the least he should be temporarily banned! But am not an admin meself!

• Member ID:  2640
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  509
  • Birthday:  09/30/1980

Hi all,

This evening at approximately 11:00 PM JCSnipe went off on an unacceptable rant. I got annoyed at his on-going whining i.e "why are you all going there again to get shot. Go ahead and die then" etc. etc. ad-nauseum. Continuous bogarting of the mic with these comments. Others were also getting annoyed. I said something to the effect that it's just a game, stop your whining, take a break etc. He then started calling me a fag, calling black people the "N" word, making horrendous off-colour joked about black people, and that he was going to toss his >XI< tags anyway, so WTF! Gump, Belted, DeadToadKing (non-member) 24ktCanadian (non-member) and several others can verify. I got disgusted and asked him to leave, and I called him a redneck for his comments, and it got worse from there. The personal slurs were bad, the comments regarding gay and African Americans were worse. This violates our policy regarding racial and personal attacks.

- Astronomer

yeh well this is jc and you were ignorant to me until you threatened me and told me to meet you somewhere and you were gonna beat my ass I didn't go off the deepend and start getting ignorant and making ignorant comments until you said that, if you were sincere about beating the fuck out of me instead of pissing me off and geting me banned from ny favorite server and friends heres my phone number fell free to set up an ass beating appointment and anyone else who wants to know the true story of what happenned feel free to call 314 546 3088 and astronomer don't don't be surprized if it goes the other way and i would be happy to come meet you and do all the driving bud, I would be happy to see you and all your loud mouth ass beating glory. PLEASE CALL ME and set up an appointment, remember call anytime.

• Member ID:  2640
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  509
  • Birthday:  09/30/1980

Hi all,

- Astronomer

yeh well this is jc and you were ignorant to me until you threatened me and told me to meet you somewhere and you were gonna beat my ass I didn't go off the deepend and start getting ignorant and making ignorant comments until you said that, if you were sincere about beating the fuck out of me instead of pissing me off and geting me banned from ny favorite server and friends heres my phone number fell free to set up an ass beating appointment and anyone else who wants to know the true story of what happenned feel free to call 314 546 3088 and astronomer don't don't be surprized if it goes the other way and i would be happy to come meet you and do all the driving bud, I would be happy to see you and all your loud mouth ass beating glory. PLEASE CALL ME and set up an appointment, remember call anytime.

and he's lying I did not call him a fag I did not rant annoyingly I made a joke cause i told them not to run out there they'd get shot and they did so i sarcasticly said in the heat of battle don't run out there ther's a sniper you'll get shot someone did I said well go ahead lol. see told yah, knowing they apparantly didn't know I was talking to them.

Hi all,

- Astronomer

This is in the hands of the admins. I trust in, and will abide by their judgement.

- Astronomer

• Member ID:  2678
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  92
  • Achievement Points:  565
  • Birthday:  08/29/1986

I do kind of find it funny when i was sitting right next to jcsnipe007 and remember hearing someone telling him to shut the fuck up .... and a few other choice words ... jc kept telling him to fuck off ... then m16 (non member) called him a biggott... so there were things not mentioned happening on the server.. astronomer started it off. Jc had a little alcohol so with the ignited ingnorance and the booze.... but i think that he should be given another chance... for heavens sake he's not a raciest my best friend was black and would stay at our house until 3am. almost every day.

• Member ID:  92
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2241
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  13358
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/09/1977

Hi all,

- Astronomer

Don't forget you can very easily mute the player's mic. Or you can get an admin to deal with it.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

If you guys need to work something out it might be best if you did it in private through PM's and not in a slanging match in the forum, but racists comments are a big no no here.

• Member ID:  101
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

If you guys need a mediator?...let me know..If NOT..Let the ADM's handle this..I have heard both sides..Bottom line here..there is ABSOLUTELY NO Racist remarks anywhere in XI land..Alcohol or Non alcohol involvement PERIOD.. :no

• Member ID:  2048
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

well this is an adult clan with simple adult rules.Dont expect to act like a child then apologize cuz ya had a bad day.We all have shitty bad days if not years recently .

btw Ive heard far too many drunk racist fools over the internet over the years...Most of us are in XI because we dont expect to hear shit like this happening in this group.

If you guys need a mediator?...let me know..If NOT..Let the ADM's handle this..I have heard both sides..Bottom line here..there is ABSOLUTELY NO Racist remarks anywhere in XI land..Alcohol or Non alcohol involvement PERIOD.. :no

Hi Chile,

Up until last night I've had no problems with him, so it's not as if there's anything we have to work out. At the end of it, he's yelling a racist joke, using the "n" word generously, and trying to goad me by calling me a "fag". It was a full-on meltdown. He wisely deleted a couple of posts that he made to this thread last night that just added fuel to the fire. I'm not interested in any sort of drama - this is just a game and a pass-time, >XI<'s a fun place where me and some old friends came to hang out with like-minded adults. Douchbaggery such as was displayed by JCSnipe - using an ethnicity and a sexual orientation as a pejorative over an open microphone (there was at least one kid online) - cannot be condoned nor forgiven.

I X-fired BlackCat immediately after the racist joke last evening, and others on the other team which she was on also alerted her in-game. Several of us told him repeatedly that his comments violated the >XI< code of conduct, but I suspect he didn't hear us over his yelling or he chose to ignore us. As I said, I'll leave it in the hands of the Admin team to deal with this as they see fit.

Regards,

- Astronomer

Astronomer can you remember what map it was and what time this happened? and also what server

Astronomer can you remember what map it was and what time this happened? and also what server

Hi Sonovabich, It all started at about 11:00 PM. If there's a way in X-fire to see what time a message was sent I can nail the precise time as I sent my note to Blackcat in the middle of the event. The server was the COD WAW Vietnam Freezetag server. I can't recall which map we were in, but I'll ping a couple of other folks who were there and see if they can remember.

Server was 8.12.17.103:28960 - Call of Duty World at War Server in United States

Ok m8 then that is cod5 you might need to talk to a cod5 admin i think Chile already posted on here, i have asked if we can take a look at the logs and see what was said. Yes i just now noticed this is the cod5 forum...my bad, not trying to step on anyones toes here

Edited by Sonovabich

I still find it funny that astronomer is trying to act like a perfect angel here... it was all caused because astronomer was being an ass to jcsnipe... cussing him and everything else before the N word was said... i dont think it is fair that astronomer can personally attack jc first and ..... nothing on his end ... he pretends like he didnt say anything at all.... i told blackcat to go on the other team when just astronomer was going off on jc... he got mad m16 (non member) called him a biggot... that's when he said your right i fuckin hate...... N****** ....

there are more people that can verify this..

and im not saying that jc wasnt wrong to use that kind of language .. but he shouldn't have to worry about simple minded people going off on him either...

• Member ID:  175
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2309

You guys gotta grow the fuck up!its a game!and all of you know there is no racist comments allowed here,in any way, shape, or form.so let the cards fall where they may.

you wernt there snake..

• Member ID:  175
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2309

no I wasn't,just commenting on the situation.rascist comments aren't tolerated here.period.

• Member ID:  3174
  • Followers:  100
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  17423
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/24/1957

i have played with all the above characters, and although i was not there at the time, i would like to make a couple of comments on this whole thing... sort of related... for one, i trust joemamasbutt on her word.

Bbut I have also played with both Astromner and JC. Both can be annoying at times, and both can be fun to play with. But, can we PLEASE stick to the topic of game play in chat? too often people go on about topics that have nothing to do with the game, if you want to chat with someone open an XGFire PM and chat away but leave the Z key alone PLEASE!!! Although I do mute them from time to time, it takes away from the game. Ya Ya mama i know I suk, thats why we need to try to just play the game. I hate drama, and wish everyone could just enjoy the game for what it is.

The one reason i keep coming back to the freeze tag servers is the good fun people on it. Lets keep it civil people. And just have fun.

Edited by LordOfChaos

• Member ID:  101
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

Stir sticking is part of the game..BUT..Racist remarks are NOT..No matter how MAD you get at some 1..There is NO way this should had happen..We are ADULTS right?..

JC and JOE ..if I recall correctly when we had the talk before I got u both an app...All I said to you both was NO Racist remarks and you both will be fine..Guess you dont remember that..Consider this your warning brother..Next time..Sorry..but you will be ban from all servers...

Now lets get in there a have a good time..like we know how...