Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do You Vape Or Use Ecig?

coolmd

• Member ID:  260
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  602
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1979

I started on one of the subsciption scams like over a year ago it was a free trial but they sent you more and charged you if you didn't cancel. I used it for a week before the battery died. I was stuck cigs allready tasted horrible add my ecig was shot, so I just bought a good kit, a rebranded ego-t, with all kinds of juice, and plenty of atties.

Within a month i was mixing my own juice, had moved on to bigger tank systems DCT, stv nova or V3. I probabbly have enough flavoring and nic to last 2 years. LMAO I know for a fact that you will still have cravings for weeks after switching just means that you are addicted to some of the other chemicals in a real cig that you dont get from a ecig which is only nic.

I started on 36-24 mg/ml and now I am down to 8-10mg/ml not sure if I will even try to go any lower than that. I was a pack a day or more smoker of Marlboro red 100's for 19 years. I never knew we had so many vapers in here!!!

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

well gang...here's how it went....couldn't find a drill bit but used a long tooth pick....wrapped my wire nice and tight...pulled all the slack out...tightened the top wire with the nut on the positive post...slipped my four times oxidized wick without the quench method in the water let dry naturally...very gently wiggled it in kind of screwing it in....dropped five or six drops of cotton candy 24mg. on it pulled the trigger and .............................zero hot spots immediatley started to vape like crazy ....filled the tank and have been vaping on cotton candy .....and the flavour is fuckin unreal compared to those nova disposable things...or replaceable heads whatevers....this is fantastic Chkn glad you tweeked my interest in rebuildables ...the flavour is unmatched...i think i will make about fifteen or twenty coils and leave them all on the toothpicks till i am ready to use them...by the way i tested the coil and its at 1.7 which will probably go up as i use it but hey this rocks and i love the challenge too...but hey first time making a coil and to end up with no hot spots or bad wicking I think is pretty good...man this rebuilding rocks...will report back after a couple tanks....3.5ml. i believe it is....man this is so cool....and as of Friday its been a month without a desire or even thinking about analogues...woo hoo....

• Member ID:  22339
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  167
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1714
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  12960
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  03/20/1972
  • Device:  Android

well guys, tried my first ecig...a BLU dispsable in regular flavor...HATED IT!!! not near eough draw and a really really funky taste. Not sure i wanna spend money i dont have yet until i see or am able to try something different and/or better.

The disposables are crap. Buy a real e-cig. There's lots of options out there and a good e-cig makes all the difference. The disposables are cheap and are completely different from the good ones. I stay away from the ones sold at convenience stores. This thread has taught me a lot and I've been vaping for over 3 years.

• Member ID:  1482
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967
  • Device:  Windows

just came across this, was wondering if any of you us this and what you think?? http://www.joyetech....roduct/eVic.php

looks pretty cool with the options and all.

Looks pretty effin sweet Hemps...just remember start out at low voltage first..and don't be like me and fry my carto's...i'm loving my zmax v2 ..my sweet spot is 6 watts..with whatever i put on it...gonna start wrapping my own coils soon[27th],,,and coolmd has made his first attempt...but yeah hemp man it looks like a nice mod...let us know

havent got one yets, after x-mas, but it got a usb to plug into your pc. got a e mail cause i subscribed to his yuotube.

getting ready to order the joyetech eVic, looks like a good product. plus the price at $104(starter kit,batteries,built in charger), which is cheaper then the Z max v2 starter kit by $50 +. But im wondering if itll work with the genesis style atomizer. DID? still looking up info for that?

any input from you idiots would be nice :unknw:

just came across this, was wondering if any of you us this and what you think?? http://www.joyetech....roduct/eVic.php

looks pretty cool with the options and all.

Looks pretty effin sweet Hemps...just remember start out at low voltage first..and don't be like me and fry my carto's...i'm loving my zmax v2 ..my sweet spot is 6 watts..with whatever i put on it...gonna start wrapping my own coils soon[27th],,,and coolmd has made his first attempt...but yeah hemp man it looks like a nice mod...let us know

havent got one yets, after x-mas, but it got a usb to plug into your pc. got a e mail cause i subscribed to his yuotube.

getting ready to order the joyetech eVic, looks like a good product. plus the price at $104(starter kit,batteries,built in charger), which is cheaper then the Z max v2 starter kit by $50 +. But im wondering if itll work with the genesis style atomizer. DID? still looking up info for that?

any input from you idiots would be nice :unknw:

yeah i got the zmax v2 and its nice to see how many watts you're using...but volts is the most commonly displayed i went for the variable wattage as well as the variable voltage. Anyways Hemps i got the 35 dollar dud...same as did but a cheap import....its a bit tricky but i managed to get a few hours vaping with my first coil...after i would hold down on the button for a while it would start to show hot spots.It didn't do it before..now its back to the drawing board again...but i did have it going for quite a while with no hot spots ...i think that when i adjusted the wick i must have made some of the oxidization come off maybe. who knows? but i like the way it vaped for the short amount of time. considering it was my first attempt..but yeah those rebuildables will eat up some time trying to get the perfect coil...without hot spots...its tough but i like a challenge...will report back after i piss around with it for two or three more hours....it had a real pure taste to it when i had it vaping like a champ...stupid me shouldn't have touched the wick...gotta reoxodize some more now...oh well trial and error...just like life,go for it Hemps it looks like a good deal..i would pick up a couple vivi nova's 2.5.....they vape real good and have replaceable heads...also you can wash the old ones really well...at least i have those to fall back on till i get the hang of these rebuilds....good luck my man let us know what you get....

p.s Hemps the ego 900mah will run a did ...it isn't something that is voltage demanding...but depending what gauge of wire you use will affect the resistance of the atty[did] in voltage you use...i just use an ego 900 mah batt that ive vaped on for a while to test my coils...,the first one i made was 1.7ohms...which i figured wasn't too bad.as they go up after a while of vapeage... but then i developed a hot spot between the centre positive post and the coil at the top...it would only show up if i held down for about ten seconds then i tried to adjust the wick and effed it up,,so as i say back to the drawing board..i think the trick is to get the wick the same circumference as the hole so it sits in there tight..i made mine a little too tight i think ...after me pissing around with it too much i made it flimsy...geez alot of trick to learn...oh well i like to monkey around with it anyways...one thing for certain i'm going to get a magnifying loop for my head to see..me lookers are too fuzzy...must get eye appointment ...can't see close up at all...not good when messing around with tiny shit like that...that could be a lot of my problem...not enough vision...lol...will get back later after some more attemts...but yeah Hempy man that will work fine plus tax...its a good mod 18650 batteries last two days of heavy vaping [me] but a ego type battery will last you all day as well...i got three 900mah batts and two 18650's for my zmax v2...it also has an extra end cap for dual 18350's but just one battery for now is good for me unless im going away for a week or something then i might need the 18350's ..lol..yeah pull the trigger Hemps you won't regret it..if nothing you got a power house batt in your collection

i think i found the problem...my centre[positive] post has only two nuts on it...and when i tighten the top nut it pulls the centre post towards the wick....i was wondering Chkn..could i put another nut to the bottom of the postive post so that it doesn't move towards the wick...it is right at the side of the centre post hole,and almost looks like centre gromet is squeezing towards the side of the centre. most i've seen have three nuts on them one at the bottom and two at the top..mine only has two nuts one bigger one and one smaller one below it..none at the bottom of the centre post so when i tighten the top nut the post ends up on an angle. towards the wick.maybe thats the problem....i know it cant touch the stainless so i might have to put a washer below it too..damn time to do some of my own modding... let me know if i can do that...i don't want to ruin any more wicks or wire before i get that post more secure so that it doesn't move towards the wick

• Member ID:  922
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

yes u can, thats how i do it, so that the first nut down there block the second.

that way the whole thing doesnt move too much.

but for the mesh i wouldnt do it too large, its better when it has space at the hole so there is an airflow and its better for the capillarity of the mesh.

and the mesh, i think its useless to put it in the water when u burn it.

i never did that, and i dont really see any reason to do that. i remember people talking about doing that in the video tutorials, but then i came across another video where the guy said and prove it was useless.

but if u find it useful, why not; and again we dont have the same mesh and wire, so it might act different too.

one thing im wondering, do you guyz put the wire in a flame before doing your coil ?

i always do that so that but rapidly and succinctly, just make it turn red everywhere for like 1 second.

this will also help the wire to stick to the center post, well that way it wont move too much.

trials and errors, practice, the only way to get it right.

i dont always get my coil right either, and sometimes i have to do it twice.

but the way i do it, it takes me like 30 seconds now.

Hemps : i dont see why it wouldnt work with a genesis.

• Member ID:  2384
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966

WOW THIS HAS CERTAINLY TURNED INTO A PROPER FORUM THREAD>>>>(didnt see that coming)

A new COIL UPDATE.....after virtually giving up on this silly rebuilable thingy and hot spots etc...I tried again...(british bulldog spirit..lol)

I watched the drill bit method and decided that was the one for me...raided my toolbox...found a tiny screwdriver not a drill bit and preceeded to have a go.......

when I had finished the coil I gently removed the screwdriver and then inserted my anodised mesh thingy....put a couple of drips on it and as if like magic........IT ACTUALY WORKED>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YES OH YES

It didnt burn with hot spots and I began to vape...the first two or three puffs were great.....proper taste and vape...mmmmm

after alittle more intensive use I found the coil to still be working fine but the mesh not wicking enough.......think i rolled it abit to tight......

BUT onwards and upwards will try to make a new mesh / wick laters and trying not to damage my perfectly performin coil......

Just a not...when I first filled the coil I did gentle heating starting at a very low voltage say 3v for a few seconds and ramped it up slowly to about 4.2v...but I find it vapes well at between 3.2-3.6 volts...maybe even better with a new less tight wick....

I will let you know how that goes...

A NOTE FOR HEMPS>>>>>>>>

Chuck the analogues go digital......with a little willpower you will never look back......(see ya in game)..stop shooting me.......it fkin anoying..lol x x x

• Member ID:  171
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  1487
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Achievement Points:  8690
  • Birthday:  05/05/1970

I just recently got this for my concentrates........not sure how it works with tobacco....but with hash.....its the shit! ;)

WOW THIS HAS CERTAINLY TURNED INTO A PROPER FORUM THREAD>>>>(didnt see that coming)

A new COIL UPDATE.....after virtually giving up on this silly rebuilable thingy and hot spots etc...I tried again...(british bulldog spirit..lol)

I watched the drill bit method and decided that was the one for me...raided my toolbox...found a tiny screwdriver not a drill bit and preceeded to have a go.......

when I had finished the coil I gently removed the screwdriver and then inserted my anodised mesh thingy....put a couple of drips on it and as if like magic........IT ACTUALY WORKED>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YES OH YES

It didnt burn with hot spots and I began to vape...the first two or three puffs were great.....proper taste and vape...mmmmm

after alittle more intensive use I found the coil to still be working fine but the mesh not wicking enough.......think i rolled it abit to tight......

BUT onwards and upwards will try to make a new mesh / wick laters and trying not to damage my perfectly performin coil......

Just a not...when I first filled the coil I did gentle heating starting at a very low voltage say 3v for a few seconds and ramped it up slowly to about 4.2v...but I find it vapes well at between 3.2-3.6 volts...maybe even better with a new less tight wick....

I will let you know how that goes...

A NOTE FOR HEMPS>>>>>>>>

Chuck the analogues go digital......with a little willpower you will never look back......(see ya in game)..stop shooting me.......it fkin anoying..lol x x x

Don't throw away that other wick....put it in the centre of the new one you roll...i saw a you tube on how to make a double wick..and the dude said it tastes way better..and wicks really good...i have to find a really small nut before i can proceed because mine only had two on arrival and when i tight the top coil on the poistive [centre] post it pulls it off to the side of the centre hole ...where ta fuck will i ever find one of those little nuts..i would like a brass one,maybe a watch repair place or something....till then i have to wait there's no sense ruining wire to make hot spots..

well i tight my mesh as much as possible and i use real tick 100% VG juice, and got no problem

maybe the problem is the opposite ?

maybe u didnt tight it enough ?

or maybe u didnt burned it enough

i do it like this:

- putting the mesh foil under a flame both side 2 times. So for like 5min

- then i roll it as tight as possible, like really tight

- then i burn it red under a flame for like 30seconds.

the mesh is like 75% the size of the hole.

if its too large and cover the hole totally, it wont work as nice.

well i finally found a tiny nut...[between a flea's legs] ha ha....after looking for two days almost for a nut,,,i even went to Baddgers house, and he has everything...no luck... i finally found one...by mistake i looked up to see what time it was while i was having a coffee..and low and behold in the centre of the clock hands i saw a tiny little brass nut saying take me take me...so i did.the only thing ..its been six thirty now for twelve hours almost..the nut must have been important i suppose..anyhow i put it on. and it even had etched sides for finger tightening...so now i can start again,,,and maybe go to a clock store or jeweler to replace the one on the wall so i can tell time again ...will report back...

lol good luck JQ

Well update time.......finally got a working coil.........no shorts, no hotspots...think this was achieved by more wick burning...after rollin and anodising I then juiced and burnt about 4 or 5 times......this appeared to have the desired effect....1 hot spot....twisted the wick alittle and hey presto.......worked a treat......vaped my normal tipple at 6-7w....flavour good , vape amount ok..not tremendous........still like my CE4 better for juice taste and vape....oh well....lol....if any of you wanna genesis clone..just pop over to the UK. lol

i am myself going to attempt one today as well gang...i've got everything ready just have to find a free couple of hours to relax and do it...when i'm done i will let you know guys and gals..but i had one success and effed it up myself ..so i am going to take my time this time .as well i think i will juice mine and burn it off too before i stick it in the coil...i might even try the double wick, i have about two or three of them laying around from first attempts.. i put another tiny homemade rubber washer at the bottom so the post was secure and put my newly found clock nut to the bottom and left the two at the top ..the rubber i used for the washer was spark plug hig temperature wire. so it should be good it makes it alot more secure ..will report back later

Well update time.......finally got a working coil.........no shorts, no hotspots...think this was achieved by more wick burning...after rollin and anodising I then juiced and burnt about 4 or 5 times......this appeared to have the desired effect....1 hot spot....twisted the wick alittle and hey presto.......worked a treat......vaped my normal tipple at 6-7w....flavour good , vape amount ok..not tremendous........still like my CE4 better for juice taste and vape....oh well....lol....if any of you wanna genesis clone..just pop over to the UK. lol

hmmm something isnt right MD.

what mod do u use ? can u check the Ohms of your coil ?

How well did it goes JQ ? u succeed ?

i still didnt get my camera back, totally forgot to ask it back last night, but i still think of filming how i do my coil, hopefully it can help someone.

Well Chkn and Coolmd...i have been having a great time vaping with this unit...i think that the washer at the bottom helped alot..i can put about five or six drops and can get at least eight to ten huge clouds of vapor..man these things rock..and you were right Chkn the flavor is unreal..i think Cool that two or three tanks the flavor might improve and the vapor too..mine didn't work so well at first either..but i put some more drops on and puffed away for a while then it ran out...figured it was working well enough to fill up the tank...i could see the wick started to capilirate immediately,give it a few pulls without inhaling and blew out a huge cloud..then i pulled one back and wow what a huge cloud...it tasted a little funky at first but after a tank[with perserverance]i filled it again and the flavor improved even better...so after a few hours i filled it again and it just keeps getting better...i did juice my wick and burn it off before i inserted it too Cool..and it works great...so the bottom line is i got enough wicks and wire to last a year so i got quite some time to improve ..but i love this and it makes it more interesting as well...oh by the way i got BADDger on the e-cig now..he just got his order today...two 900mah ego batts two ce4 clearo's and an extra one to boot.he had a puff off of mine and like it so another could be converted soon...i bet in a week or two he will want to build his own too. I helped him with his choices to start with so he's on his own from here on in...i think thats the best part of it...trial and error stuff...then you have to take a few weeks to discover what juice you like best..from there on in its a huge savings to the wallet let me tell you after five weeks..i probably have saved 150 dollars or so..now that i have got all the neccesary items and tools to keep on vaping for a year almost at zero cost from here till then..as i have allready purchased alot of juices 30ml. bottles and i don't see me starting back smoking burning paper and leaves bogging down my system with all that crap..now i feel like a new old man...lol...will report back after a few tanks..vape on

lol great news JQ, and nice for baddger

its great to see it really works for lot of people.

im actually hunting for a new rebuildable atomizer at the moment, so i can have 2 different liquids anytime i want ready to vape.

i buy my liquid by bottles of 100 or 120 ML now ans i plan to make a little stock in the freezer.

Because those fucking european politicians have a plan to make it illegal

u imagine, millions of people they dont get taxes from anymore because of the ecigs... this cant be.

+ the fact that those people dont die as quick as before and so we have to pay for their retirement and all.

they loose big money ...

anyway, guess what

tomorrow : ONE YEAR without any analog !

man it feels great

• Member ID:  1482
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967
  • Device:  Windows

woot!! finally ordered my joyetech eVic and some CE4 clearomizers. going to get the rebuildable "DID" later, want to get right to vaping with no hold ups. also got a Tennessee tobacco sample pack from mountain oaks vapors. looking forward to it all getting here!!! :drinks:

yeah go big or go home i guess hemp man...very nice mod and wicked starting point....i got the ego batts first[900mah] then right away wanted a variable voltage variable wattage mod.lots of options and you can dial it in to your sweet spot...ive had mine for about two weeks now and i love it..i still use my ego's and ce4's for out and about [scared to drop my zmax] plus i have a bottle of ejuice in the sled in case i runeth outeth...this is way better than those stinkin rotten cigs...just wish i had started earlier...love the dud rebuildable great flavor and long lasting coils and wicks...although the new vivi nova's have replacement heads you can wash them as well and they are just like new...i got a few of those in case the dud goes on the blink which it shouldn't now that i got the hang of wick and coil building...but i sure feel better in every aspect especially the wallet...post back when it arrives,good choice Hemp man

lol great news JQ, and nice for baddger

its great to see it really works for lot of people.

im actually hunting for a new rebuildable atomizer at the moment, so i can have 2 different liquids anytime i want ready to vape.

i buy my liquid by bottles of 100 or 120 ML now ans i plan to make a little stock in the freezer.

Because those fucking european politicians have a plan to make it illegal

u imagine, millions of people they dont get taxes from anymore because of the ecigs... this cant be.

+ the fact that those people dont die as quick as before and so we have to pay for their retirement and all.

they loose big money ...

anyway, guess what

tomorrow : ONE YEAR without any analog !

man it feels great

geez 120 ml.. wish i could get those...the most i can get is 30ml. bottles.I think Canada is trying to do the same thing Chkn[fuckers] i sure hope not..they got those damn aerosol nicorette sprays ,why the hell can't you have it in a vapour form instead of aerosol propellent,,Damn tobacco companies hate them;.loss of revenue dictates i guess....oh well we will have to starting shopping cross border and screw the country out of more buisness because they let the tobacco companies dictate to them....more than one way to skin a cat...congrats on the one year Chkn...i got five weeks in now...and still have no desire to stoop that low again.. Edited by JohnnyQuest

woot!! finally ordered my joyetech eVic and some CE4 clearomizers. going to get the rebuildable "DID" later, want to get right to vaping with no hold ups. also got a Tennessee tobacco sample pack from mountain oaks vapors. looking forward to it all getting here!!! :drinks:

Good on ya mate.... Will still require willpower but I know that you can achieve it.... Good choices for the start.... Just go to find a good juice that you can like.... Don't bother with low nicotine types I would recommend at least 18 but prefer 24mg myself.... More satisfaction...... See ya in game....

Well the eVic seems really fun.

i think u wont regret your choice, joyetech served me well for months with 2 ego batteries, and actually they still work like a charm, well maybe one of them is dying, not sure, but that is normal after so many use.

and here u got an usual 18650 battery if im not wrong, so all u need is 2 of those and they will last for months if not years.