Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do You Vape Or Use Ecig?

coolmd

• Member ID:  2384
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966
  • Device:  Android

I tried CHAMPIX...lots of stories about miracle drug but for me it didnt do shit.......Tried it twice but still went back to analogues...UNTIL VAPING saved the day.......I also like to try different vape technology...gives me something to do......its great trying different products and things.....wastes time and is still FAR FAR healthier than damn anaologues.......

Mostly I vape 24mg tried lower and just found that I vaped far more and with less satisfaction.....bit like if you smoked analogue roll ups and someone gave you a "light" cigarette...it just didnt hit the spot...

I have not tried the rebuilable atties as not many available in the UK yet.....there are some and maybe will have a play sometime soon....

Wow looking at your links your ecig stuff is a damn site cheaper than here in the UK....WHAT A BLOODY SUPRISE>>>NOT>>>>

Any of you boys over there wanna buy some petrol...only about 9 dollars a gallon.......or twenty average analogues at 11-12 dollars a pack......lol

WHAT NO TAKERS?...lol

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

Sorry gang ...ive been vaping all day...holy piss this is just great....i was surprised to see how much it closely resembled analogues...damn ive got a new hobby...and the juice i got is a great throat buzz..man i am glad i started these..thanks gang..im on the right path...i love my ego clearomizer...damn...there is no reason for any man to smoke a real cig now...this is fucking remarkable

• Member ID:  1186
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  283
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2026
  • Birthday:  09/12/1982
  • Device:  iPhone

i read some comments and the quit just quit cold turkey makes me laugh... we are happy if you are able to quit like that .. good for you.. but most of us do not want to really quit we actually want to quit cause it is healthy bad, but now these days with those e-cig and stuff we smoke and we do it way healthier which in my opinion is awesome :) so far i tried those damn stuff and i cant get to stick to it.. i actually dont feel like if i am smoking at all :( but i am not quiting trying :)

I saw that some of you that quit cold turkey still crave cigarettes really bad, so just so you know with those cigarettes you could pretty much crave it all you want since it is simply nicotine pure and simple nothing else.. which is not that bad in fact... not good i know but not as bad as regular shit...

Holy huge vapour off of this f-16 clearo..and its the size of a friggin gas filter..lol,,it almost made me choke..i haven't done that since i started bonging in the 70's kinda felt like an amateur..lol..but wow this is remarkable i will never have another cig again...[hopefully]..knock wood..[hitting myself on the forehead],,,the 24 mg. marlboro got me kinda loopy as i was smoking it like a fiend today..funny shit..but i slowed back taking some long slow draws every fifteen minutes or so and its freakin great..i can't believe how close it really is to real cigs...at least the juice i got..unreal...nice post coolmd i love this shit

http://www.canadavapes.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=61_78_79&product_id=182

Edited by JohnnyQuest

I tried CHAMPIX...lots of stories about miracle drug but for me it didnt do shit.......Tried it twice but still went back to analogues...UNTIL VAPING saved the day.......I also like to try different vape technology...gives me something to do......its great trying different products and things.....wastes time and is still FAR FAR healthier than damn anaologues.......

Mostly I vape 24mg tried lower and just found that I vaped far more and with less satisfaction.....bit like if you smoked analogue roll ups and someone gave you a "light" cigarette...it just didnt hit the spot...

I have not tried the rebuilable atties as not many available in the UK yet.....there are some and maybe will have a play sometime soon....

Wow looking at your links your ecig stuff is a damn site cheaper than here in the UK....WHAT A BLOODY SUPRISE>>>NOT>>>>

Any of you boys over there wanna buy some petrol...only about 9 dollars a gallon.......or twenty average analogues at 11-12 dollars a pack......lol

Yeah in Canada its at 116.99 per litre right now..and thats expensive for us..it used to be 89.9 per litre before the first gulf war..lol go figure

Just find a new addiction like going to the gym every night or blast music.

i'm in tip top six pack shape...except for the 1 k run ...lol..was always in great shape, never had to" gym up" before, worked too hard on a farm as a kid...now i am just trying to quit a life long addiction

and with this method i can finally lay it to rest.,now back to making some chkn potions...lmao right now im mixing some chocolate with players light...with a drop of marlboro all 24 mg.s...he he

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5080
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Achievement Points:  44606
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972
  • Device:  Windows

Useing an EGO with tank mod.Here's a GREAT place for Juices,they have 50% off sales regularly http://www.gourmetvapor.com/

Hey Johnny...glad your are enjoying it......good to know the analogues are going to be a thing of memory

• Member ID:  3763
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  672

DYI juice. Make your own for pennies...

http://www.xtremevaping.com/Plain-PG-VG-Base-Liquid-_c_7.html ...for plain juice.

http://www.xtremevaping.com/Xtreme-Vaping-Nic-Liquid_c_1.html ...for nicotine

http://www.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=89716a8d58646ea772a0 ... ejuice calculator with links to different flavor factories for about any flavor you want. I love maple with a touch of caramel. Nic level ~10-12mg

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

i roll my own cigarettes...CIGARETTES....with the Tops cigarette roller....these are filtrered cigarettes. I smoke because i like smoking....have tried an ecig once, but rolling my own i pay about 80cents per pack avg pretty damn cheap yeah????, and they taste way better and i never run out and have to make the corner store stop at odd times in the night. I dont know what the "pack per avg" price of the alternative is considering how long on elasts, refills, repalcemanets and whatnoty, but if its close would consider trying it so i can smoke in the wifes new car and in the house in winter.......

Edited by billyblade

Players Light yummy...good throat hit ..tastes like when you puff on a cig before you light it..really fresh....gonna put a touch of marlbor in for that American taste[used to smoke Winston] haven't even thought about cigs in a day and a half

• Member ID:  22339
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  167
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1714
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  12960
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  03/20/1972

So glad it's working for ya, Johnny. I'm so glad I started vaping. It does leave a smell in my house but it's a very pleasant one. My kids love the smell. Since Bama and I use espresso, cappucino and other coffee flavors, our house has a sweet aroma. I'm mixing my own juice sometimes too.

For the people that can quit cold turkey....... way to go!!! If I could have, I would have done the same. I tried every method of quitting and nothing worked for me. I quit cold turkey for a little while and craved like crazy. I knew that if something didn't change, I would go back to smoking. I started researching the e-cigs and decided to give it a try.

• Member ID:  3095
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1277
  • Birthday:  02/14/1963

I quit over 2 years ago and switched to electronics. I have quite a few high end APV's. I primarily use a MonkeyBoxx VV but also have a Zenesis and a Vapage XL.

I smoked for 32 years and tried EVERYTHING to quit, you name it and it didn't work for me. Ecigs were the ticket, I have no desire to smoke ever again!

i think its a good choice to start Johnny, and what i say is basically get a second battery later.

u have to understand that vaping is totally different experience than analog, and taste will change too, and if u stop smoking , ur taste will change rapidly.

that clearo is nice, i love it when i used it.

its just that it has a funny taste when u not used to it, i mean if u never used another system, u may not even notice it. i found mine to be a bit suggarish, burning tasty kind of taste. hard to explain.

see i used it a lot then moved to the cisco atomizers, but this is really different as its a dripping kind of vaping, so u have to drip 3 drops of liquid in there everytime u vape.

no big deal to me, but sometimes its not easy, and then u have the cartomizer with tanks, wich are a good options u may like, those will get even faster screwed with certain liquids.

or the vivinova, i heard good things about those, didnt tested them yet, but will.

not sure what liquid u ordered but they are totally different from a brand to another, and some brand are using cheap Chinese flavors.

and then u have some good brands that make their own stuffs like johnsoncreek (but its special)

yes BurnnBright Johnson creek is nice if u like strong tobacco, i have one of those that i used at the start and that i like.

or some stuffs like the famous Boba's Bounty from aliens vapor (this is my fav) ( http://www.avejuice.com/ )and this one is way less tabaco, but more like caramel, then u have another famous one the ectoplazma that is more fruity ( http://www.juicyvapor.com ), lime kind, some others like the Halo brand ( i cant stand it ), but to each its own. or the CopperCreek, this may be a good choice too ( http://www.shopcoppercreek.com ) or if u are more into the organic stuffs, u have http://www.vaperite.com/ - http://www.virginvapor.com that are well known for their good juices.

I vape Backwoods Brew exclusively. I buy the 24 mg flavors (prefer vanilla and green apple recently) and use PG/VG to dilute it down to about 18 mg. Tastes great and save me $$$.

I recommend you guys buy a real PV. The difference between an APV and those ego type PV's is like night and day. My Zenesis is an incredible PV and well worth the upfront costs. Personally, I cannot stand cartomizers and clearomizers. They work OK but they taste strange and don't produce enough vapor for me.

And, if you guys don't know about it, a good place to learn about ecigs, mods and APV's is ECF:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

the johnson creek juice are really different from the rest, they do everything on their own and seems ultra professional, i mean they have some videos where u see how the protect everything from the outside, its like a chemistry labo, they have special chambers where u need to wash everything and wear protective plastic bags around your shoes and all to enter, crazy.

that is why i have lot of respect for their stuffs.

but after testing different kind of tobacco flavors, i must say i cant stand it anymore, at least the pure tobacco juice without nothing else. its really rare when i can enjoy a tobacco flavor, except maybe the johnson creek ones, or the home made from real tobacco leafs from vaperite.

my taste is more 'gourmet' with a very tiny taste of something like turkish like tobacco, but very tiny

Tobacco flavors were fine for me at first to help the transition to vaping. I was trying very hard to replicate the flavor of a Winston Light and I was pretty close. However, they tended to gunk up my atomizers quickly which reduces vapor production. I vaped various tobacco flavors for about 6 months until I figured out I actually liked other flavors better. The past few months I've been hooked on BWB Vanilla....yum....tastes good and, if anyone gets a whiff, smells good.

• Member ID:  24
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  1753
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  12250
  • Birthday:  12/30/1967

Here's a before and after pic of the Dosman vaping......lmao Love ya Johnny! :smoke:50ba94e076b13_JD1.jpg50ba950199dea_JD2.jpgSorry for the huge pics but I'm an idiot...and that's one big noggin! lol

mybrother lives out in tecumseh..dillon dr. coming up in a month...is that a povari?,,jesus..or is it a bong?,,,i just got a starter kit and i love it...like the clearo..small 900mah bat. but im loving the hell outa my new hobby still analogueless after 24 plus hours...wow it is so much like smoking but without the licking of the ash tray part and the lighter and the smelly house and the smelly clothes and the ash tray and the going out in the cold..Canada its cold alot here..well not where i live but you get the pic..i love this shit..good throat hits..blowing out vapour odourless wow..i slept real good last night ..i am bewildered why i didn't do this years ago..unreal...keep this topic going lol..

• Member ID:  24
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  1753
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  12250
  • Birthday:  12/30/1967

That's cool we'll have to visit sometime! It's the arizer solo...I suppose you COULD put tobacco in it....haha

its official...a bud came over and said lets go for a cruise...so i did..he smoked about ten cigs and man o man i couldn't stand the smell...i haven't even thought about cigs except for having to change my routine..no more looking for a lighter and coat to go outside..i just walk around the casa with my clearo...its a routine i will never get into again...and thats a big thing for me.as i thought i would never be able to quit those stinkin fuckin cigs...finally an alternative for a long life squashing habit.now i can see myself purchasing one of those monkey boxxes,along with most of my hobbies[computers] i tend to go overboard..lol...once again gang thanks for this,you don't know how much this helps.

ps ..this is so good with tobacco you have no idea..lmao

http://www.canadavapes.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=62&product_id=98

Edited by JohnnyQuest

mybrother lives out in tecumseh..dillon dr. coming up in a month...is that a povari?,,jesus..or is it a bong?,,,i just got a starter kit and i love it...like the clearo..small 900mah bat. but im loving the hell outa my new hobby still analogueless after 24 plus hours...wow it is so much like smoking but without the licking of the ash tray part and the lighter and the smelly house and the smelly clothes and the ash tray and the going out in the cold..Canada its cold alot here..well not where i live but you get the pic..i love this shit..good throat hits..blowing out vapour odourless wow..i slept real good last night ..i am bewildered why i didn't do this years ago..unreal...keep this topic going lol..

Congrats! You've seen the light!

Just make sure you keep your nic level up and you'll never want to smoke again. Be sure you have enough spare PV's, juice, and atomizers/cartomizers so you don't get put out of business. I was on and off smoking the first month due to various technical problems. The cost will get less and less as you move along.....and not buying cigs constantly will help with that.

yeah i got the 24 mg. in everything...i sure like the throat bite from this..its like smoking a real strong cig[Marlboro]..if i had of known about this years ago i would have alot of accesories by now. Now that i have discovered the world of e-cigs thanks to COOLMD for tthe start of this post[seen brief explanations of them within the last two months] and was going to inquire but watched this post and did the math..i got a good start and glad i didn't go with the cotton carts.i love my F-16 clearo.Once again a big thanks for helping me discover e-cigs.BurnnBright thanks for telling me about espresso and coffee flavours i am never leaving the house again...lmao

• Member ID:  3248
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  697
  • Birthday:  03/15/1968

Trenton is fantastic Johnny thanks! I moved here over 4 years ago from Toronto and love it. You mentioned you're close? Where abouts are ya?

• Member ID:  77
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

That's cool we'll have to visit sometime! It's the arizer solo...I suppose you COULD put tobacco in it....haha

I read you can Tenneal.

• Member ID:  3174
  • Followers:  100
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  17423
  • Birthday:  07/24/1957

Yeah in Canada its at 116.99 per litre right now..and thats expensive for us..it used to be 89.9 per litre before the first gulf war..lol go figure

lol no no... he means 1.17$ per litre... lol the numbers after the decimal are 10th of a penny lol... in vancouver right now it is 1.40$ a litre... sucks! a few years ago i remember it was 0.40$ a litre... how times change

Edited by LordOfChaos