Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do You Vape Or Use Ecig?

coolmd

• Member ID:  922
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

i think its a good choice to start Johnny, and what i say is basically get a second battery later.

u have to understand that vaping is totally different experience than analog, and taste will change too, and if u stop smoking , ur taste will change rapidly.

that clearo is nice, i love it when i used it.

its just that it has a funny taste when u not used to it, i mean if u never used another system, u may not even notice it. i found mine to be a bit suggarish, burning tasty kind of taste. hard to explain.

see i used it a lot then moved to the cisco atomizers, but this is really different as its a dripping kind of vaping, so u have to drip 3 drops of liquid in there everytime u vape.

no big deal to me, but sometimes its not easy, and then u have the cartomizer with tanks, wich are a good options u may like, those will get even faster screwed with certain liquids.

or the vivinova, i heard good things about those, didnt tested them yet, but will.

not sure what liquid u ordered but they are totally different from a brand to another, and some brand are using cheap Chinese flavors.

and then u have some good brands that make their own stuffs like johnsoncreek (but its special)

yes BurnnBright Johnson creek is nice if u like strong tobacco, i have one of those that i used at the start and that i like.

or some stuffs like the famous Boba's Bounty from aliens vapor (this is my fav) ( http://www.avejuice.com/ )and this one is way less tabaco, but more like caramel, then u have another famous one the ectoplazma that is more fruity ( http://www.juicyvapor.com ), lime kind, some others like the Halo brand ( i cant stand it ), but to each its own. or the CopperCreek, this may be a good choice too ( http://www.shopcoppercreek.com ) or if u are more into the organic stuffs, u have http://www.vaperite.com/ - http://www.virginvapor.com that are well known for their good juices.

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.19
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

I started vaping 3 1/2 years ago and haven't had a cigarette since. I LOVE my e-cig! I've ordered from several different companies and it was trial and error until I found what I liked. The e-cigs that can be bought at convenience stores are totally different from what I buy online. I tell people not to waste their money on those.

and BB puffs on it like a chimney. Way better for you for sure. I smoked three sigs today. Not often more 4. Pipe tobacco is the shit. It burns so slow. I can smoke one for 20 minutes. Maybe that is bad. lol

Good luck and as I have seen with BB, them electric thingies work well.

It is a shame we are addicted to something that does nothing for us. We just think it does.

• Member ID:  59
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  2107
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15083
  • Days Won:  13

I like my Silver Surfer !!!!

• Member ID:  59
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  2107
  • Achievement Points:  15083
  • Days Won:  13

Do these vapes your talking about use tobacco or liquids ? From what I read its liquids !!! Why not get a vape and put some tobacco in it ? Makes it more fun !!!!

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

Do these vapes your talking about use tobacco or liquids ? From what I read its liquids !!! Why not get a vape and put some tobacco in it ? Makes it more fun !!!!

i have another type of vape for that kind of fun smoke...he he,,,,and if you used tobacco you would need an ash tray...kind of defeats the whole purpose of it

• Member ID:  77
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

• Member ID:  842
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965

I quit 4 yrs ago for a year....using chantix....I never dream....ever or at least never remember them...but on that shit I had some weird ones...

After the year of not smoking my dad died and I had to run everyhting and the stress got to me and I found these cigarillos called Al Capone Sweets Filter....

I suck them down like candy....nasty nasty habit but oh so satisfiying......

• Member ID:  842
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965

well everything will be here Friday Burn,Bamma and Chckn.....got some serious nicotine strenghts 2, 30ml. bottles of Marlboro 24 mg. and a ten ml. of chocolate...sounds funky...im almost as excited as a kid at Christmas...thanks alot gang for peaking my interest in quitting again..i had to do it sometime...there is no excuse for analogues ever again...and thanks to BurnBright and Bamma and ChcknFngr for helping me with my purchase...150 bucks worth...lol ,,,oh well the inititial investment is always the hurdle..but the savings of almost 4 grand a year is right up my alley...Once again thanks gang...great help,,,,good post coolmd...who loves ya?

Edited by JohnnyQuest

• Member ID:  2384
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966
  • Device:  Android

Well Glad I started this one...nice to know others do ecigs......I think the choice you made Johnny is perfect..took me 18 months of trial n error to get to that...dont expect the Carto to last forever, they dont....but a second battery is a must....Again loads of cheap batteries about, some better than others...DO you have JANTY products over there?

I have found them to be alittle expensive , but great quality. I have 2 JANTY ego type batteries which have lasted over 18 months and still work perfectly.

I have just bought my first VV mod with an 18650 battery and I will post what I think soon.(its damn heavy like a small basooka..lol...but looks damn cool.

Just a note...dont expect tobacco flavours to be the same as analogues.....they aint.....if you can find a company that do 5ml samples..that may well be worth a go until you find something perfect for you....ejuice is weird I now like the tobacco based flavours but with a sweet twang....RY4 is great...dont know if you can get it there or not......

ANALOGUES ARE FOR LOSERS....with abit of will power you will soon forget them and prefer ECIGS and VAPE....

Edited by coolmd

• Member ID:  1482
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

i think ill be getting one after X-Mas, been looking at the ones with the rebuildable atomizer. they look like they work great and cheaper to maintain. :smoke:

http://www.canadavapes.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=61_78_79&product_id=182

got four of these gang....they look pretty good...man i can't wait...also i got the 900mah ego battery in silver with a blue clearo.....so i have five clearo's for my start..vape on gang vape on

also this juice times two in 24 mg. strenth Edited by JohnnyQuest

well i cant even imagine what 24MG is lol

i started with 6MG and as i found it a little too light, im get now 8MG, some some juice dont come in 8, so sometimes i have to mix 2 different one to get my pleasant 8MG.

but yea i was smoking camel light

and i just started this week the DIY way.

i got plenty of flavor that i can mix, this is fun, i feel like a wizard preparing magic potions :D

• Member ID:  22339
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  167
  • Content Count:  1714
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  12960
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  03/20/1972

I started out with low strength but ended up vaping 24 mg consistently. Bama uses 36 mg. As with anything, the more you use, the more you want. ;) As a result, I taper the strengths down sometimes. I have found that a good burning atomizer/clearomizer allows me to use lower strengths to get my fix. Since Bama dips Skoal, he required a higher level of nicotine to satisfy him. I used to smoke Marlboro Ultra Lights so my needs were lower in the beginning. Nothing makes me happier than the Espresso flavor 24 mg from Johnson Creek. :w00t:

Funny you should say that burn....that Espresso had my interest tweaked and what a classy site Johnsons Creek...i am going to join that site as well...man this is like a new toy...i plan on tapering down from 24 to 18 to 16 to 8 then 0 with some flavouring...or like Chckn says be like a Wizard and mix potions...i was a heavy Winston smoker maybe 25 a day or so...but since getting pumped about this vaping i have trained myself to cut down now so when it gets here it will be a nice transition...i had seven cigs today...and tommorrow i will have 6..then Friday game over for those killers...once again you great people thanks for the advice..i feel i've made a good purchase with your help,,by the way Burn my last real name is Johnson so signing up on Johnsons Creek is real familiar..lol...thanks again gang

the johnson creek juice are really different from the rest, they do everything on their own and seems ultra professional, i mean they have some videos where u see how the protect everything from the outside, its like a chemistry labo, they have special chambers where u need to wash everything and wear protective plastic bags around your shoes and all to enter, crazy.

that is why i have lot of respect for their stuffs.

but after testing different kind of tobacco flavors, i must say i cant stand it anymore, at least the pure tobacco juice without nothing else. its really rare when i can enjoy a tobacco flavor, except maybe the johnson creek ones, or the home made from real tobacco leafs from vaperite.

my taste is more 'gourmet' with a very tiny taste of something like turkish like tobacco, but very tiny

• Member ID:  22339
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  167
  • Content Count:  1714
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  12960
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  03/20/1972

Johnson Creek is excellent! I have not found anyone else that compares to them really. They are so professional and they have excellent customer service. They're a little pricier than most places but it's well worth it.

One last question..do the vapours smell up your house...as i go outside to smoke now...hate the smell of someones house if they smoke inside...kinda like an old hotel,,and it permiates everything. some say it does a bit and most say no...but an idiots opinion is on a higher level of intelligence,lmao

the johnson creek juice are really different from the rest, they do everything on their own and seems ultra professional, i mean they have some videos where u see how the protect everything from the outside, its like a chemistry labo, they have special chambers where u need to wash everything and wear protective plastic bags around your shoes and all to enter, crazy.

that is why i have lot of respect for their stuffs.

but after testing different kind of tobacco flavors, i must say i cant stand it anymore, at least the pure tobacco juice without nothing else. its really rare when i can enjoy a tobacco flavor, except maybe the johnson creek ones, or the home made from real tobacco leafs from vaperite.

my taste is more 'gourmet' with a very tiny taste of something like turkish like tobacco, but very tiny

i will probably get like that over time Chck...after all i got hugo boss t shirts....lol

• Member ID:  3763
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  672

One last question..do the vapours smell up your house...as i go outside to smoke now...hate the smell of someones house if they smoke inside...kinda like an old hotel,,and it permiates everything. some say it does a bit and most say no...but an idiots opinion is on a higher level of intelligence,lmao

No smell in the house. I sat in a meeting at work yesterday and vaped in the small room we were in. No one had a clue.

This place also has some damn good juice. http://www.backwoodsbrew.net/

Try the maple.

• Member ID:  2898
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1272
  • Birthday:  09/02/1954

i am quit just over ten years ago and i feel fine. in my experience quit just quit, no substitutes just quit. stop putting anything in your lungs other than the air you breath (which in itself now days is dangerous in itself) just quit , your food will taste better, you will have more energy your sleep patterns will be better. just quit ! oh, btw i have every week $150.00 usd in my pocket more each week too !

Katana

• Member ID:  3248
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  697
  • Birthday:  03/15/1968

April will make it 2 years for me and couldn't be happier. Used Champix to do it and was a wonder drug in my case but the dreams were a little wacky

April will make it 2 years for me and couldn't be happier. Used Champix to do it and was a wonder drug in my case but the dreams were a little wacky

heard that alot newf...i quit doing that kind of shit as a teenager[he he],i didn't like the possible side affects especially the may result in death or suicidal thoughts...just me...but i did a ton of research and nothing but good can come out of it. [vaping]..and i am motivated to quit more now than ever...lets face it ..its dumb ass smoking cigs..so if i can use a device as katherine haigel on letterman called it...i will take the 2000 less carcenogeons on the path to get there.

how is trenton by the way i am close...was there last week to take my father to the hospital for a small procedure.

• Member ID:  379
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  346
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2721
  • Birthday:  12/05/1990

Just find a new addiction like going to the gym every night or blast music.