Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do You Vape Or Use Ecig?

coolmd

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

Trenton is fantastic Johnny thanks! I moved here over 4 years ago from Toronto and love it. You mentioned you're close? Where abouts are ya?

close to Madoc Newf man....quiet and boring here...lol

I tried CHAMPIX...lots of stories about miracle drug but for me it didnt do shit.......Tried it twice but still went back to analogues...UNTIL VAPING saved the day.......I also like to try different vape technology...gives me something to do......its great trying different products and things.....wastes time and is still FAR FAR healthier than damn anaologues.......

Mostly I vape 24mg tried lower and just found that I vaped far more and with less satisfaction.....bit like if you smoked analogue roll ups and someone gave you a "light" cigarette...it just didnt hit the spot...

I have not tried the rebuilable atties as not many available in the UK yet.....there are some and maybe will have a play sometime soon....

Wow looking at your links your ecig stuff is a damn site cheaper than here in the UK....WHAT A BLOODY SUPRISE>>>NOT>>>>

Any of you boys over there wanna buy some petrol...only about 9 dollars a gallon.......or twenty average analogues at 11-12 dollars a pack......lol

Yeah in Canada its at 116.99 per litre right now..and thats expensive for us..it used to be 89.9 per litre before the first gulf war..lol go figure

lol no no... he means 1.17$ per litre... lol the numbers after the decimal are 10th of a penny lol... in vancouver right now it is 1.40$ a litre... sucks! a few years ago i remember it was 0.40$ a litre... how times change

Jebus...never even noticed that Chaos...too funny,,,yeah one hundred and sixteen bucks is alot for a litre...lmao..smoke another one Johnny

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  2384
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966
  • Device:  Android

WOW looks like quite a few have converted........just brought my first VV mod....its very large not the sorta thing you keep in your pocket but I am impressed...the vape n flavour are great but I still use my ordinary CE4 and ego battery if out n about and need a pocket size thing......Hope its still going well for you Johnny.....glad ur now one of the ELITE VAPERS......lol

• Member ID:  3248
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  697
  • Birthday:  03/15/1968

in Maddoc.....cool! things are quiet here in Trenton as well Johnny lol. Well copared to the big smog it's quiet here. I love it. Keep up the good work on the no smoking. It gets easier as time goes by

• Member ID:  3095
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1277
  • Birthday:  02/14/1963

I have a VMOD XL kit, brand new and sealed for sale if any of you are interested:

http://www.vapage.com/Vapage_VMOD_XL_Premium_Kit_p/vpk-0267.htm

$75 Drop me a PM.

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5088
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44663
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972
  • Device:  Windows

If you are looking around for a good MOD or E-Cig GrimmGreen's youtube channel is a good place to start looking.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrimmGreen?feature=watch

WOW looks like quite a few have converted........just brought my first VV mod....its very large not the sorta thing you keep in your pocket but I am impressed...the vape n flavour are great but I still use my ordinary CE4 and ego battery if out n about and need a pocket size thing......Hope its still going well for you Johnny.....glad ur now one of the ELITE VAPERS......lol

its going great cool...haven't had a cig in thirteen days...and i feel better sleep better and eat alot more..because food seems to taste better..i got quite a few different flavors and am trying new ones all the time..plus that i am looking into getting a provari...[lol]..i'm a one shot deal type of guy .buy the best and be done with it.i have been vaping 3ml. a day i know its quite a bit but i love it.i will probably placing another order this week for some cart replacements for my tank [it lasts all day and into the next],but what a savings and what a relief on my health as well.This is just what the doctor ordered..i will never have another cig.

Glad to see its going well

Sounds like many of you like "johnson's creek" liquid......wonder if they will deliver to the UK...maybe the postage will be to expensive....gonna look into that.

http://www.happyvaper.com/Smoktech_ZMAX_Stainless_Gunmetal_VV_VW_tube_mod_p/smok-zmax.htm well coolmd..i pulled the trigger..i will save the ego for work..and keep this baby at home....i am starting to get sick of the tobacco juices and love the espresso and capucino's...trying blueberry and black licorice next.still without analogues going on three weeks. i think its 17days or something ...loving the vaping experience alot...

Hiya Johnny...wow looks like a cool mod...similar to the VV mod I just got.........I like mine but as you say...EGO for going out and this baby for home......will post pictures at some point.......

Keep up the good work

Well Coolmd.....my vv vw mod will be here today. i have to charge it for eight hours recomended on first charge it says..then two to three thereafter..so i will let you know what nine watts vapes like ...i think it goes up to fifteen i believe.crazy..might fry a couple of cheap carts in the process..but hey once i get it dialed in i should be good to go..i've watched a couple vids on the zmax v2 and it looks pretty good so this being my second purchase of a mod i think i am on the right path..i know right now this is going to become an obsession...lol...ahhhhh some nice morning blueberry...followed up by a espresso to get my arse in gear..then proceeded by an all day vape of player's light with a hint of chocolate...lmao too funny

• Member ID:  922
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

I vape Backwoods Brew exclusively. I buy the 24 mg flavors (prefer vanilla and green apple recently) and use PG/VG to dilute it down to about 18 mg. Tastes great and save me $$$.

I recommend you guys buy a real PV. The difference between an APV and those ego type PV's is like night and day. My Zenesis is an incredible PV and well worth the upfront costs. Personally, I cannot stand cartomizers and clearomizers. They work OK but they taste strange and don't produce enough vapor for me.

And, if you guys don't know about it, a good place to learn about ecigs, mods and APV's is ECF:

http://www.e-cigaret...orum.com/forum/

yep i use the provari with a DID (its a genesis style atmizer)

i love the provari mini and honestly i wont buy any other one for a long time

the provari use 18350 batteries, i have 4 of them, so im cool for years.

i charge one for like 1.30h/2h i always have the 3 others ready.

and the DID is i guess a bit like the Zenesis just a few differences, but same genesis style thing.

but i use a special mesh and a very special inox food graded wire (that i like better than the kanthal, because it got a way more neutral taste)

more than happy with the material, but now im reading bad news that they may start a new law in Europe about all tobacco stuff, this is scary, i really hope they wont follow the tobacco lobbies and let people use ecigs, but u never know with those bastards.

anyway in 2 or 3 weeks i will celebrate a whole year without a single cigarette, and it feels GREAT ! :)

Well Coolmd.....my vv vw mod will be here today. i have to charge it for eight hours recomended on first charge it says..then two to three thereafter..so i will let you know what nine watts vapes like ...i think it goes up to fifteen i believe.crazy..might fry a couple of cheap carts in the process..but hey once i get it dialed in i should be good to go..i've watched a couple vids on the zmax v2 and it looks pretty good so this being my second purchase of a mod i think i am on the right path..i know right now this is going to become an obsession...lol...ahhhhh some nice morning blueberry...followed up by a espresso to get my arse in gear..then proceeded by an all day vape of player's light with a hint of chocolate...lmao too funny

lol yea hopefully u wont buy every mods out there because that will cost you a lot lol

and if u are good with your fingers, maybe u should start looking for a rebuildable atomizer, that may be a bit expensive, but after a few weeks or months u just pay for the mesh and wire, and those are extremely cheap.

+ u get vapor like no other carto/ato can

i'm really enjoying this zmax v2...a real power house....burnt up a couple carts before i realized that i had it set to mean...[lol],,,,set it to r.m.s and everything is great..it has a little pulse sound that blends in nicely with the sizzle of the tank...too funny...getting two 18350's as it comes with an extended end cap for that purpose...it goes to 15 watts but unless they make coils out of coat hangers it will never get that high..anyways will report back after a few days of use...but yeah i think this should do me for a while...[by the way the vivi nova 2.5 tanks rock with 2.8 heads on them dialed up to 8 watts gives a cloud of the cumulous nimbus size...lol...vape on

nice, oh this reminds me i still got to try those vivinova

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

man, this topic keeps piquing my intrerests. i roll my own cigarettes to the tune of about .85 cents a pack, but at 46, and 36 years of smoking i am aware of the health issues, but i love to smoke. My only concern is the cost, hence rolling my own. im not so worried about the startup, as it is necessary for anything, like buying my first rolling machin, a 1lb bag of tobacco, and two xcartons worth of tubes...totalling about 65 dollars. This was 4 yaers ago, right before the fantastic SCHIP tax...thanx Nancy P. you crazy bitch!!!. Anyways, i digress......whats the average monthly cost for any of this stuff after startup, to the tune of about 1 pack a day????? if anyone can tell me that would be great. (american dollars if you dont mind...you might be idiots, but currency conversion is done by stoopid people as well, and that none of you are................)

Not to mention, as a true Taurus, and at my middle age, im always reluctant to change, even though it is necessary at times..cant help it.........

Edited by billyblade

• Member ID:  3095
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1277
  • Birthday:  02/14/1963

Hey Billy....I estimate my monthly cost of vaping to me about $15-20 max. I used to smoke about a pack or more a day....which was SUBSTANTIALLY more expensive.

PS - Pelosi is a psychotic bitch.

man, this topic keeps piquing my intrerests. i roll my own cigarettes to the tune of about .85 cents a pack, but at 46, and 36 years of smoking i am aware of the health issues, but i love to smoke. My only concern is the cost, hence rolling my own. im not so worried about the startup, as it is necessary for anything, like buying my first rolling machin, a 1lb bag of tobacco, and two xcartons worth of tubes...totalling about 65 dollars. This was 4 yaers ago, right before the fantastic SCHIP tax...thanx Nancy P. you crazy bitch!!!. Anyways, i digress......whats the average monthly cost for any of this stuff after startup, to the tune of about 1 pack a day????? if anyone can tell me that would be great. (american dollars if you dont mind...you might be idiots, but currency conversion is done by stoopid people as well, and that none of you are................)

Not to mention, as a true Taurus, and at my middle age, im always reluctant to change, even though it is necessary at times..cant help it.........

total $17.95 a month...as you say after startup..which will do anyone [a good ego type battery with a good tank or carto],,,and you're good to go...i tend to go overboard sometimes and get expensive items,just me,but for about 100 bucks you can get a good introduction to e-cigs...three weeks tommorrow for me..and i don't even miss cigs, that is the best part,no more i just licked someones ashtray feeling in your mouth..plus you can get pretty well any flavor you want..i'm into blueberry 16mg.nicotine and player's light 24mg nicotine for that all day vaping...i've been alot more energetic my food tastes better..the benefits are a win win situation...give it a try and i'll bet after that first puff you will never smoke another cig again...

Wow...loads said.....I have tried the vivi nova...its ok...not great.....just hold a whole lotta juice.......I live my new VV and find 6-7 watts perfect for most atties that I have attached.....would love to start on some rebuildables but cost a fortune over here and I have no idea on which r good or Bad..........

Yea i hear ya cool..ever since ChknFngr started typing in stuff like food grade coil wire..i am looking into a rebuildable atty now...man i progress fast in this new life saving hobby....right now i'm vapin a 24mg. black licorice..and i'm here to tell you ..i can't put the thing down...got my zmax v2 set to 7 watts on root mean square [whatever ta fuck that means] aparantly" mean" isn't the true voltage like the old vmax,and could be like ten watts so this new one is actual wattage ..i had better watch the nic levels in this licorice juice i'm starting to get high i think lmao,,,[as if i wasn't allready from the medicinal vapor]...he he,,,by the way Billy i'm not any new shiny dime either..and its hard to teach an old dog new tricks but i wish some kind person would have told me about this forty plus years ago

Edited by JohnnyQuest

• Member ID:  59
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  2109
  • Achievement Points:  15107
  • Days Won:  13

Whats this story about how e-cigs cause oil deposits in your lungs.

lol...what about the burning cigarette and the 4000 chemicals that accompanies the tar laden lungs...probably a story made up by the big tobacco companies...they are already trying to ban the movement of nicotine within our own borders even.Yet they let the big tobacco companies cater to the youth and put a stamp on a cigarette as well as lovely pictures of people dying....or in a hospital on a iron lung right on the front of the cigarette packages...out of all the hardships in life someone still finds the time to annoy me...bloody tobacco lobyists...they all suck...just me

• Member ID:  22339
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  167
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1714
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  12960
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  03/20/1972

I've heard that Phillip Morris was initially trying to sue and/or aid the FDA in getting e-cigs banned at first. Now I see that PM was going try their hand at producing e-cig vapors.

http://www.ecigadvanced.com/blog/philip-morris-jumps-in-on-electronic-cigarettes/

• Member ID:  59
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  2109
  • Achievement Points:  15107
  • Days Won:  13

lol...what about the burning cigarette and the 4000 chemicals that accompanies the tar laden lungs...probably a story made up by the big tobacco companies...they are already trying to ban the movement of nicotine within our own borders even.Yet they let the big tobacco companies cater to the youth and put a stamp on a cigarette as well as lovely pictures of people dying....or in a hospital on a iron lung right on the front of the cigarette packages...out of all the hardships in life someone still finds the time to annoy me...bloody tobacco lobyists...they all suck...just me

So true. But it wasnt until the mid 1900's that tobacco was deemed "bad for your health". So... 20 years from now when e-cig users have oil dripping from their nipples and a third eye growing out of their head, it will be deemed "bad for you".