Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

You May Live In Canada

Merlin007

• Member ID:  3174
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  100
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  17423
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/24/1957

Canadian Prime Ministers don't need RCMP or Secret Service-like protection (except Stephen Harper. He really wants the powers and trappings of a President). As someone mentioned earlier, there was an intruder into the PM's official residence. Former PM Jean Chretien bashed him over the head with an Inuit scuplture. HE also gave a protester the "Shawinigan Handshake" http://en.wikipedia....nigan_Handshake

50e2fe0b3ea51_chretienstrangle.jpg

Doh! you did it again pal... lol I posted the vid of le petit gars de Shawinigan! Lol no worries!! gets the point across twice! Sorry :P

• Member ID:  2069
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  214
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2411
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  18298
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/08/1966
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  4608
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  42
  • Days Won:  0

GAWWWDDD... you guys need to try harder, COME ON!!!!!

50 Fahrenheit (10 C)

New Yorkers try to turn on the heat.

Canadians plant gardens.

40 Fahrenheit (4.4 C)

Californians shiver uncontrollably

Canadians Sunbathe.

35 Fahrenheit (1.6 C)

Italian Cars won't start

Canadians drive with the windows down

32 Fahrenheit (0 C)

Distilled water freezes

Canadian water gets thicker.

0 Fahrenheit (-17.9 C)

New York City landlords finally turn on the heat.

Canadians have the last cookout of the season.

-40 Fahrenheit (-40 C)

Hollywood disintegrates.

Canadians rent some videos.

-60 Fahrenheit (-51 C)

Mt. St. Helen's freezes.

Canadian Girl Guides sell cookies door-to-door.

-100 Fahrenheit (-73 C)

Santa Claus abandons the North Pole

Canadians pull down their earflaps.

-173 Fahrenheit (-114 C)

Ethyl alcohol freezes.

Canadians get frustrated when they can't thaw the keg.

-459.4 Fahrenheit (-273 C)

Absolute zero; all atomic motion stops.

Canadians start saying "cold, eh? "

-500 Fahrenheit (-295 C)

Hell freezes over.

The Leafs win the Cup

And if that wasn't enough...

Note: I by no means mean to offend any Christians. This is meant in a humour way only.

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for 6 days. Eventually Michael the Archangel found him, resting on the 7th day.

He inquired of God, "Where have you been?"

God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards, through the clouds, "Look Michael, look what I've made."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it EARTH and it's going to be a great place of balance."

"Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused.

God explained, pointing to the different parts of EARTH, "For example, Northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while Southern Europe is going to be poor. Over there, I've placed a continent of white people, and over there is a continent of black people." God continued, pointing to different countries, "This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a large landmass in the top corner and asked, "What's that one?"

"Ah," said God, "That's Canada, the most glorious place on EARTH. There's beautiful mountains, lakes, rivers, streams and an exquisite coast-line. The people from Canada are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found traveling the world. They'll be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace."

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed, "What about balance, God? You said there will be balance?"

God replied wisely, "Wait until you see the loud-mouth bastards I'm putting next to them."

And finally...

On behalf of Canadians everywhere, I'd like to offer an apology to the United States of America. We haven't been getting along very well recently and for that, I am truly sorry.

I'm sorry we called Barack Obama a moron. He is a moron, but it wasn't nice of us to point it out. If it's any consolation, the fact that he's a moron shouldn't reflect poorly on the people of America. After all, it's not like you actually elected him.

I'm sorry about our softwood lumber. Just because we have more trees than you doesn't give us the right to sell you lumber that's cheaper and better than your own. It would be like if, well, say you have 10 times the television audience we did and you flood our market with great shows, cheaper than we could produce. I know you would never do that.

I'm sorry we beat you in Olympic hockey. In our defense I guess our excuse would be that our team was much, much, much, much better than yours. As a way of our apology, please accept all of our Canadian NHL teams, which one by one are going out of business and moving to your fine country.

I'm sorry about our waffling on Iraq. I mean, when you're going up against a crazed dictator, you want to have your friends by your side. I realize it took more than two years before you guys pitched in against Hitler, but that was different: Everyone knew he had weapons.

I'm sorry we burnt down your White-House during the war of 1812. I see you've rebuilt it! It's very nice.

I'm sorry for Alan Thicke, Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Lover Boy, the song from Sheriff that ends with the high pitched end note, your beer. I know we had nothing to do with your beer, but we feel your pain.

And finally on behalf of all Canadians, I'm sorry that we're constantly apologizing for things in a passive-aggressive way, which is really a thinly veiled criticism. I sincerely hope that you're not upset over this, because, we've seen what you do to countries with whom you get upset with.

For Canadians everywhere, I'm Martin, I'm Canadian. And I'm sorry.

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14882
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91065
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

• Member ID:  24
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1753
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  12250
  • Birthday:  12/30/1967

And finally...

On behalf of Canadians everywhere, I'd like to offer an apology to the United States of America. We haven't been getting along very well recently and for that, I am truly sorry.

I'm sorry we called Barack Obama a moron. He is a moron, but it wasn't nice of us to point it out. If it's any consolation, the fact that he's a moron shouldn't reflect poorly on the people of America. After all, it's not like you actually elected him.

I'm sorry about our softwood lumber. Just because we have more trees than you doesn't give us the right to sell you lumber that's cheaper and better than your own. It would be like if, well, say you have 10 times the television audience we did and you flood our market with great shows, cheaper than we could produce. I know you would never do that.

I'm sorry we beat you in Olympic hockey. In our defense I guess our excuse would be that our team was much, much, much, much better than yours. As a way of our apology, please accept all of our Canadian NHL teams, which one by one are going out of business and moving to your fine country.

I'm sorry about our waffling on Iraq. I mean, when you're going up against a crazed dictator, you want to have your friends by your side. I realize it took more than two years before you guys pitched in against Hitler, but that was different: Everyone knew he had weapons.

I'm sorry we burnt down your White-House during the war of 1812. I see you've rebuilt it! It's very nice.

I'm sorry for Alan Thicke, Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Lover Boy, the song from Sheriff that ends with the high pitched end note, your beer. I know we had nothing to do with your beer, but we feel your pain.

And finally on behalf of all Canadians, I'm sorry that we're constantly apologizing for things in a passive-aggressive way, which is really a thinly veiled criticism. I sincerely hope that you're not upset over this, because, we've seen what you do to countries with whom you get upset with.

For Canadians everywhere, I'm Martin, I'm Canadian. And I'm sorry.

Also don't forget Nickelback...I sincerely apologize for that....lol

Yea... on behalf of all of Canada... we all apologize for sending you Justin Beiber. And NO we don't want him back :P

Q: What's worse than finding a Justin Bieber CD in your boyfriend's bedroom? A: Finding a box of tissues next to it.

Q: What’s the difference between a water bottle and puberty? A: A water bottle has already hit Justin Bieber.

Q: Why is Justin Bieber so pale? A: Because theres no light in the closet!

Q: How do stories from Justin Biebers early childhood begin? A: "A few months ago"

Q: Why doesn't Justin Bieber eat bananas? A: He can't find the zipper!

Q: How did Justin Bieber hurt his head? A: He fell off a ladder trying to reach puberty!

Q: What does Justin Bieber and a Christmas tree have in common? A: Their balls are just for decoration.

Q: What does Justin Bieber and the New Years crowd at Time Square have in common? A: They’re both waiting for balls to drop!

Q: What will happen if you call Justin Bieber gay? A: He will slap you with his man purse.

Q: What is Justin Bieber's new hit single? A: "If I were a Boy"

Q: What’s the difference between Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga ? A: One of them has balls and it ain’t Bieber.

Q: Why is it sometimes alright to judge a book by its cover? A: Sometimes it's named 'Justin Bieber', and you know its crap!

Q: Why is Justin Bieber like Ms. Pac-man! A: Just a token and she's ready to swallow!

I heard Justin Bieber has an 8 inch dick, But it’s in his ass and belongs to Usher.

Q: What does Justin Biebers asshole and his mouth have in common? A: They both produce the same shit!

Q: Whats the difference between Justin Bieber And a Snickers bar? A: A Snickers bar has nuts!

Q: Why do Justin Biebers male friends nickname him "Shotgun"? A: Give him a cock and he'll Blow!

Q: If Eminem is the King of Rap, what is Justin Bieber? A: The Queen of Crap!

Q: What does Justin Bieber and Pinocchio have in common? A: They both want to be real boys.

Q: What is Victoria's Secret? A: (whispering) Justin Bieber is gay!

Edited by LordOfChaos

• Member ID:  1217
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  1596
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  14592
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/21/1978
  • Device:  Android

Short Canada Jokes Q: Did you hear about the war between Newfoundland and Nova Scotia? A: The Newfies were lobbing hand grenades; the Nova Scotians were pulling the pins and throwing them back.

Q: What do you call a sophisticated American? A: Canadian.

Q: What's the difference between an American and a Canadian? A: An Canadian not only has a sense of humour but can also spell it.

Q: What do urine samples and Canadian beer have in common? A: The taste!

Q: Who would win in a fight between Celine Dion and Shania Twain? A: We all would!

Q: What are the 2 seasons in Canada? A: WINTER AND JULY!

Q: Why aren't there any Mexicans in Canada? A: They can't run that far.

Q: How do Canadian Environmental groups plan on using Hilary Clinton to stop the spread of Asian carp into the Great Lakes? A: By having her go Skinny Dipping in Lake Michigan

Q: Why is the late Corey Haim going to be buried in his native Canada? A: The USA and Canada held a coin toss and Canada lost!

Q: Why did Leandro Barbosa choose to play for the Toronto Raptors? A: Because they have much better pot in Canada!

Q: Why does Celine Dion want to purchase the Montreal Canadiens? A: Because she wants to ruin more than just music!

Q: Why is President Obama contacting the Prime Minister of Canada about the failed economy? A: To find out how Canadians live off of less! Q: What was the original title for "Canadian Idol"? A: "The Worlds Biggest Hoser"

Q: Why did Bill Clinton choose Canada as the site for his summit with Yeltsin? A: So he could look up some college buddies who moved up there during the war.

Q: What is the difference between a Canadian and a canoe? A: A canoe tips.

Q: Whats the difference between a Canadian and a unicorn? A: Nothing,theyre both fictional characters

Q: How was copper wire invented? A: Two Canadians were fighting over a penny.

Q: Why don't Canadian women wear sleeveless dresses? A: They aren't allowed to bare arms

Q: How do you know Adam was a Canadian? A: Who else could stand beside a naked woman and be tempted by a fruit?

Q: Why are the obese angry at the Supreme Court of Canada for giving them extra seats when they fly Air Canada or WestJet? A: Because they wanted extra meals!

Q: Why is George W Bush considering moving to Canada? A: Because his penis size will increase from 6 inches to 15.24 centimeters!

S1: Rush Limbaugh said he'll move to Canada if the Health Care overhaul passes congress! S2: Upon hearing Rush's intentions Canada immediately countered by banning oxycontin!

Job Application A man from Newfoundland went into the fish market to apply for a job. The boss thought to himself, "I'm not hiring that lazy newf", so he decided to set a test for the Newfie hoping he wouldn't be able to answer the questions and he'd be able to refuse him the job without getting into an argument. The first question was, "Without using numbers, represent the number 9." Newfie says, "Dat's easy" and proceeds to draw three trees. The boss says, "What in the world is that?" Newfie says, "Tree 'n tree 'n tree makes nine." "Fair enough" says the boss. "Second question, same rules, but represent 99". Newfie stares into space for a while, then makes a smudge on each tree. "Der ya go bye," he says. The boss scratches his head and asks, "How on earth do you get that to represent 99?" Newfie answers, "Each tree is dirty now, so it's dirty tree 'n dirty tree 'n dirty tree - dat 99." The boss is getting worried he's going to have to hire the newf so he says, "All right, question number 3. Same rules again, but this time represent the number 100."

Newfie stares into space again, then he shouts, "I got it!" He makes a little mark at the base of each tree and says, "Der ya go sir -100." The boss looks at Newfie's attempt and thinks, "Ha! got him this time." He then tells Newfie, "Go on, Newfie, you must be crazy if you think that represents a 100." Newfie leans forward and points to the little marks at the tree bases and says, "A little dog comes along and craps near the base of each tree, so now ya got dirty tree an' a turd, dirty tree an' a turd, and dirty tree an' a turd, which makes 100. When do I start me job?" RCMP A canadian calls the RCMP "Hello is the the RCMP?? I'm calling about my neigbour Antoine Smith. He is hiding marijuana in his firewood!" The next day the RCMP descends on Antoine's house and search the shed where the firewood is kept. They bust open every piece of firewood, but find no marijuana. They apologize to Antoine and leave. The phone rings at Antoine's.. "Hey Antoine, did the RCMP come to your house?" "Yep" "Did they chop all your firewood?" "Yep" "Happy Birthday Buddy!"

Free Sex A gas station in Halifax was trying to increase it's sales. So the owner put up a sign saying "Free Sex With Fill-Up." Soon a Canadian pulls in, fills his tank, and then asks for his free sex. The gas attendent tells him pick to a number from 1 to 10 if he guesses correctly, he will get his free sex. The Canadian says, "7" The gas attendent says, "You were close, sir, but the number was 6. Sorry, no sex this time." A week later, the same Canadian, along with his buddy, pulls in for a fill up. Again he asks for his free sex and again the gas attendent gives him the same story and asks him to guess the correct number. The Canadian says, "5" The gas attendent says, "Sorry,it was 4. You were so close, but no free sex this time." As they were driving away, the Canadian says to his buddy, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex." The buddy replies,"No, it ain't rigged. My wife won twice last week."

You Might Be Canadian If Your municipality buys a Zamboni before a bus. You understand the Labatt Blue commercials. You bring a portable TV on a camping trip so that you don't miss Hockey Night. You can repeat the entire Molson's Canadian 'The Rant'. You know all the words to "If I had a million dollars" by The Barenaked Ladies, including the inter-stanza banter between Steven and Ed. You dismiss all beers under 6% as "for children and the elderly." You remember when Alanis Morrissette was "Too Hot To Hold". You watch MuchMusic constantly, in the hopes of occasional fleeting glimpses of The Tragically Hip. You can sing "O' Canada" in French and actually know what the words mean. You think Peter Mansbridge is sexy. You killed your best friend for Another Roadside Attraction tickets. You think Great Big Sea isn't Atlantic-centric enough. You know the names of all the guys in Sloan. You know more than 3 guys named Gordon. You are excited whenever an American television show mentions Canada You love your fries with poutine You actually watch The Gemini Awards, The Genie Awards, and The Juno Awards. You have twins named Wayne and Gretzky (alternately Gordie and Howe). You substitute beer for water when cooking. You know what "Canuba" is. You think it's pretty damn funny. You know Casey and Finnegan are NOT a Celtic rock band or imported beer. You know who Foster Hewitt is. You pity people who haven't tasted a "beavertail". You know that the Canadian Alliance is just the Reform Party with better hair. You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers. You cried when you heard that "Mr Dress Up" died recently. You brag to Americans: Shania Twain, Jim Carrey, Celine Dion & more, are Canadians. You know that the last letter of the English alphabet is always pronounced "Zed" You know how to pronounce and spell "Saskatchewan" You have worn shorts and a parka at the same time You perk up when you hear the theme song from "Hockey Night in Canada." You are in grade 12, not the 12th grade. You know that Canadian Tire on any Saturday is busier than the toy stores before Christmas. You owe more money on your snowmobile than on your car. At least twice a year, the kitchen doubles a meat processing plant. You think the start of deer season is a national holiday. You know which leaves make for good toilet paper. The trunk of your car doubles as a freezer. You can play road hockey on skates.

Edited by Giggles

• Member ID:  489
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4669
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41044
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

Since Johnny won't let up on poor Newf,

Canada's worst aviation disaster

Canada's worst air disaster occurred today when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery early this afternoon in central Newfoundland.

Newfie search and rescue workers have recovered 826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the evening.

Forgive me Newf :cheers:

Lmao!!!!!!! Johnny that is by far the best newfy joke I heard yet!

• Member ID:  213
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5644
  • Birthday:  06/06/1963

Oh YAAA it would all apply to Minnesotans to ya know, cept for the KM metric type stuff.

is that a Northern pike or a baracouda? looks like a Northen Pike to me, but I have been out west of Canada now for 20 years, so it's been a while since i seen one! You should post that in fishing forum, and check out some of my salmon I caught a while back... EH?

• Member ID:  1194
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

Looks like a Muskee LOC.

lol.. Nice forum guys... Never been more proud to be a Canadian!

Canada-funny-mounties-US-image1.png

Lol pete love the mountie post. Just a reminder to everyone thread is a JOKEing thread. One thing CANADIANS love to do is poke fun at our quirky ways. We absolutely LOVE our neighbours to the south of us. Without them most probably Canada would be chewed to peices.

So this is a FUN thread just poking fun at each other.... nothing serious.

We love our southern brothers & sisters !!

:gathering::cheers::friends::drinks::gathering:

Edited by LordOfChaos

Your right Chaos.. We are never ones to ever take ourselves way to serious..lol...

• Member ID:  3248
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  697
  • Birthday:  03/15/1968

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Beer, it's ok, no need to apologise but since you have, I'll show you my forgiveness the next time you and I are in the game :ouch::hrhr:

• Birthday:  03/15/1968

Newfie Hooker

A Newfoundlander was walking home late at night & sees a woman in the Shadows 'Twenty dollars' she whispers

Perry had never been with a hooker before, but decides what the hell, it's only twenty bucks So they hide in the bushes.

They're going 'at it' for a minute when all of a sudden a light flashes on them It is a police officer.

'What's going on here, people?' asks the officer

'I'm making love to me wife!,' the Newfoundlander answers sounding annoyed

'Oh, I'm sorry,' says the cop, 'I didn't know'

'Well, neidder did I, til ya shined that light in her face