Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

New Scientist: Cannabis can kill without the influence of other drugs

DEEJAYKEG

• Member ID:  922
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

I read this yesterday and it just means that you have to make sure you know the source you buy it from as well as the growers! It's up to the states to monitor the stuff as it is still illegal with the federal govnt. If and when other states make it legal until the feds do it by default then that will all change. My source has an exceptional reputation and provides only the highest quality product! Just be very careful when you buy!

+1000

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008
  • Device:  Windows

I think after the first pound you would be to stoned to even find the other 9 pounds lol  :stuart:

Not quite true. You would likely find it. But after you did you would be contemplating whether or not the green of weed is really a color.

• Member ID:  691
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  292
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2273
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1953

I don't know could be true , but the old saying ,if you can't do the time ,don't do the crime  hahah  :zorro: :stuart: :sleeping: i am on the wagon right now looking for job, but will be off after i find one ,,,, I don't drink , liver , and don;t do hard drugs any more have 20 years sobrity. smoke help with my deppration  hahah  as for being smart, will lost that a long time ago :zorro:

• Member ID:  1370
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1117
  • Birthday:  07/12/1966

Today is the 25th and I read in our papers that 2 german professional scientists found out "the same"?

I read the 2 professional scientists found 2 dead body's. dead due hard problems. The reason for their dead: they found Marijuhana in their appartment (and in their blood, I hope,lol). Because they found no other reason for any reason. They decided it must be the deadly Marijuhana stuff!

But hey...But I'm sure it was the micro-waves of their phone, because each of them had one. Ask the Dutches how many deads theyhave and each one hada phone.

And I wonder if those "german" scientists live in the USA 'cause how the hell you know that first?...oh sorry, I forgott I'm stupid...I'm completely dumb. Since this sick stuff is mixed up with the chemtrails I badly suffer of this passive smoking. And since it's legal, prices are exploding, I heard...

That's also the reason why I became officially an XI. Thought you were all sick and dumb like me. :(

And to all of you official officers: Is it really that fun to hunt down (maybe drunken with some adrenalin ,he?) some poor smokers or are you simply afraid that without them you lose your job and money?

• Member ID:  1320
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  611
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4498
  • Birthday:  01/14/1976

Today is the 25th and I read in our papers that 2 german professional scientists found out "the same"? I read the 2 professional scientists found 2 dead body's. dead due hard problems. The reason for their dead: they found Marijuhana in their appartment (and in their blood, I hope,lol). Because they found no other reason for any reason. They decided it must be the deadly Marijuhana stuff! But hey...But I'm sure it was the micro-waves of their phone, because each of them had one. Ask the Dutches how many deads theyhave and each one hada phone. And I wonder if those "german" scientists live in the USA 'cause how the hell you know that first?...oh sorry, I forgott I'm stupid...I'm completely dumb. Since this sick stuff is mixed up with the chemtrails I badly suffer of this passive smoking. And since it's legal, prices are exploding, I heard... That's also the reason why I became officially an XI. Thought you were all sick and dumb like me. :( And to all of you official officers: Is it really that fun to hunt down (maybe drunken with some adrenalin ,he?) some poor smokers or are you simply afraid that without them you lose your job and money?

Sorry Ghost, but they call them law ENFORCEMENT officers for a reason.  They do not make the laws, only enforce them.  Resume smoking your weed.

• Member ID:  1370
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1117
  • Birthday:  07/12/1966

It's not mine,lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuPBotFnW28

That's why officers should be heard more...,

and be more free to decide,

in any new situation of danger,

where is right or left:))

Especially when there are bigger problems:)

• Member ID:  3380
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  376
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  3170
  • Birthday:  08/18/1965

I'm a non smoker, non drinker and healthy guy with a marvelous hygiene, but i went to the toilets just before i died so is that the toiltets that killed me? 

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

I'm a non smoker, non drinker and healthy guy with a marvelous hygiene, but i went to the toilets just before i died so is that the toiltets that killed me? 

Depends.... Was the water pressure turned up way to high on the beday?