Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Cheers to the United Kingdom!

TheLastColdBeer

• Member ID:  1194
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

California is trying to break apart from itself. There have been numerous tries over the years for a northern and southern California, and lately some guy is trying to break it up into 5 different states. Our biggest problem here is that the major population centers have always been heavily controlled by the democrats, but the rest of the state is fairly conservative. Some of the highest taxes in the country and more people per capita on welfare and food stamps here than anyplace else. Lousy roads and the highest gas taxes in the US and yet they keep voting these idiots into office. Northern CA has lots of water but it all gets shipped to southern CA in canals. It's a pretty fucked up place sometimes.

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

when the big one comes california will have 2 separate states then..and all the liberals in the bay area will be floating out in the pacific...then they can tax any and everybody on the island to death and leave all the conservatives on the mainland.....that would be awesome...jerry brown..president of North Beach island...home of nancy pelosi and diane feinstein   WOOT!!!

btw LOM...i spent my time in the bay area as well...thats why i get to laugh at em....HAHAHAHAH!!

Edited by billyblade

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Something i always wanted to know but never got around to checking it out, hopefully one of our US members can enlighten me, obviously i know you had your Civil war when Southern states tried to leave the Union, my question is this: Have you got something in your constitution that now stops/bans any state from trying this again, i see some recent posts talking about California and Texas and again i mentioned Hawaii, just wondered if this was a no no or if a state could still actually leave the union?....and on a lighter note would there be another civil war if so lol.

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

My Scottish Blood is pissed that my Welsh Blood for not not stand up to them Brits.

My Welsh Blood told my Scottish blood to "Go Fuck OFF".

My Dutch Blood over heard my Welsh Blood and told my German Blood to back off and just to just leave it alone.

My German Blood told my Dutch blood nothing.

My American Indian Blood told LOM... "You stole my land as well."

• Member ID:  5857
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  150
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1487
  • Days Won:  0

My Scottish Blood is pissed that my Welsh Blood for not not stand up to them Brits. My Welsh Blood told my Scottish blood to "Go Fuck OFF". My Dutch Blood over heard my Welsh Blood and told my German Blood to back off and just to just leave it alone. My German Blood told my Dutch blood nothing. My American Indian Blood told LOM... "You stole my land as well."

What about your British Blood ???

Something i always wanted to know but never got around to checking it out, hopefully one of our US members can enlighten me, obviously i know you had your Civil war when Southern states tried to leave the Union, my question is this: Have you got something in your constitution that now stops/bans any state from trying this again, i see some recent posts talking about California and Texas and again i mentioned Hawaii, just wondered if this was a no no or if a state could still actually leave the union?....and on a lighter note would there be another civil war if so lol.

Yes we do SOB. The only State that is in question is Texas because we were our own country at one time. But I think it has been proven since that we don't have the right to succeed anymore and I don't know what changed or if it's true. If nothing has changed then we are the only state in the union that has that right.

California only wishes they did... and we only wish California did and would. ;)

What about your British Blood ???

we dont talk anymore. ;)

• Member ID:  5857
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  150
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1487

Well it's quite funny as we are talking about Scottish Independence, i have just been watching a news program and they are talking about the Catalans (Barcelona) in Spain wanting independence with a vote on that coming soon, the Basque region of Northern Spain and South West France have been trying gain independence for a long time and now i see the Dutch Flemish region of Belgium are also wanting to be independent, it would be interesting to see how all these very small countries would fund and support themselves, probably by begging from the EU, have you seen the size of Belgium, how small would a Flemish state be lol, thing about Europe is that most of the countries you see now never existed until recently, Belgium being one, Italy was made up lots of regions like Venice and Naples etc and even Germany was just a lot of regions like Westphalia, Prussia existed but has been swallowed up into greater Germany, what would happen if all these small states decided they all wanted independence too lol.

Yuogoslavia comes to mind ................

The thing about Yugoslavia is that all these countries that were part of one nation ie Yugoslavia, were, before WW1 separate countries anyway, Yugoslavia or the Kingdom of Serbs Croats and Slovenes came into existence in 1918, it gained international recognition in 1922, it was finally named The Kingdom of Yugoslavia in 1929, it stayed that way until it was invaded by the Axis powers in 1941 and of course after WW2 it became a Communist state under Tito, yes you never know what might happen if these states break away but the Spanish Basques ie ETA have always used violence to try and break away.

Yugoslavia's economy is what I see happening to the United States. Hyperinflation to the max. A loaf of bread doubled in price everyday until it was outrageous.

Not being an economist.... but with all these wonderful gas prices we are seeing today, I remember back with Jimmy Carter was fucking shit up the price of gas went through the roof.

I just paid 2.99 a gallon regular. If I don't pay high gas prices that means everything is just fine.... right?

Back in the 70's people woke up. Today people are comfortably distracted. By 2016 shit will be fucked up here in the USSA.

• Member ID:  112
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1132
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  6975
  • Birthday:  10/09/1960

Wait who is William Wallace and who is on first ?

• Member ID:  1194
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

Nobody has seriously tried to break from the union since the civil war, but our Declaration of Independence appears to give us the right to kick the dumbasses out of Washington and put new dumbasses in power.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.—That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,—That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Yugoslavia's economy is what I see happening to the United States. Hyperinflation to the max. A loaf of bread doubled in price everyday until it was outrageous. Not being an economist.... but with all these wonderful gas prices we are seeing today, I remember back with Jimmy Carter was fucking shit up the price of gas went through the roof. I just paid 2.99 a gallon regular. If I don't pay high gas prices that means everything is just fine.... right? Back in the 70's people woke up. Today people are comfortably distracted. By 2016 shit will be fucked up here in the USSA.

Haha i am paying £1.27 a LITRE  at the moment, which makes it just over £5 a Gallon, converted to US  Dollars would be approx $8.19 a Gallon for you, you lucky bugger lol.

• Member ID:  77
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

It's this much over here in Southern Ontario Canada SOB,you guys pay way more and we pay more than US and they complain Ha!

On a per litre basis petrol or gasoline is about $0.90 per litre in the USA and $1.25 in Canada.
Diesel is about 10% more than gasoline. That's 35cents  more right across the border.Oh and I forgot our $$$ is only worth  $.90 cents US dollar

Edited by JohnnyDos

Haha i am paying £1.27 a LITRE  at the moment, which makes it just over £5 a Gallon, converted to US  Dollars would be approx $8.19 a Gallon for you, you lucky bugger lol.

Our economy would take a huge shit if we hit $8 a gallon. WOW!

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14881
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91060
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

It's this much over here in Southern Ontario Canada SOB,you guys pay way more and we pay more than US and they complain Ha!

On a per litre basis petrol or gasoline is about $0.90 per litre in the USA and $1.25 in Canada.

Diesel is about 10% more than gasoline. That's 35cents  more right across the border.Oh and I forgot our $$$ is only worth  $.90 cents US dollar

Keep your SUV's and half tons topped up guys, for you know, it all comes to us in oil rich Alberta! Lol