Deuce

Other Game Ban Appeal

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What game did you get banned from?: Insurgency
What server were you banned from?: XI2 (1 and 3 Also)
When did you get banned?: About 15 minutes ago (2:15 MNT)
What was your in-game name?: Deuce
What is your game GUID (if known): ??
Why do you think you were banned?:

Not too sure, playing one minute and banned the next. Any info would be appreciated, would like to hang onto my #5 rank in server 1. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the response. Any reason why other players (Some XI, some non-members) are not banned for this? I see it daily, if not every round I play in.

You have received a Temporary Ban from the server for 2 hours. In some cases the Ban could have been longer or just a kick. In this case, for what I read, you have Spawn Killed several times. 

We like to see any prove from Guests , Members of XI or anyone. We don't have time to police everyone and our Admins handles this straight forward as: Spoiling the fun for others. 

27 minutes ago, Deuce said:

Thanks for the response. Any reason why other players (Some XI, some non-members) are not banned for this? I see it daily, if not every round I play in.

Thats a straight up lie, its simply not true. Yes, spawnkilling happens quite often, but the we dont allow it to be excessive, thats why u got banned

I myself spawnkill every now and then, and most of the players who play on our servers do too, so you should know what the rule applies to