XtremeIdiots
Sign in to follow this  
Grumpy

Thanks for a great gaming site

I've been a member of the XtremeIdiots web site for a long time and this is a great great site.The members are great and treat everyone, even none members with respect. Input is welcome and appreciated . Mod,s are helpful and have no problem sharing secrets of the maps. Keep up the excellent work.

Thanks for the kind words Grumpy. I'll have to start being nicer to you, NOT...Truthfully we like having you around as well as our members and all our non-member players...We have strived over the years to make this a place that you enjoy and want keep coming back to.

My dear friend @Grumpy so glad to see you in the forums buddy...I hope to make you part of the family here soon just stay away from that wanker @bds1961 he might get you in trouble 🤣...

giphy.gif

Edited by loaderXI

1 hour ago, loaderXI said:

My dear friend @Grumpy so glad to see you in the forums buddy...I hope to make you part of the family here soon just stay away from that wanker @bds1961 he might get you in trouble 🤣...

giphy.gif

I am innocent of all accusations. But I am sure it’s Loader who left his bra at the club house from the last party 

Ok .So now that I got the  bullshit  out of the way, lets get started...Loader need to tone down the laughing and the one liners. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. LOL

I think that Black Bart is getting soft in his old age........He is being nice to me for once.....LOL

HeY. Just wanted to get some info on Loaders reassignment surgery.Hope it went well !

Her we go again.....

Hey look at that Ime at 10 posts......Ime gettin there