Jump to content

wildthing

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3880
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20
  • Donations

    4579.20 USD 
  • Points

    5,151,850 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by wildthing

  1. A man was sick and tired of going to work every day while his wife stayed home. He wanted her tosee what he went through so he prayed: 'Dear Lord: I go to work every day andput in 8 hours while my wife merely stays at home. I want her to know what I gothrough. So, please allow her body to switch with mine for a day. God, in his infinite wisdom, granted the man's wish. Thenext morning, sure enough, the man awoke as a woman... He arose, cookedbreakfast for his mate, Awakened the kids, Set out their school clothes, Fedthem breakfast, Packed their lunches, Drove them to school, Came home andpicked up the dry cleaning, Took it to the cleaners And stopped at the bank tomake a deposit, Went grocery shopping, Then drove home to put away thegroceries, Paid the bills and balanced the check book. He cleaned the cat'slitter box and bathed the dog..Then, it was already 1 P.M. And he hurried tomake the beds, Do the laundry, vacuum, Dust, And sweep and mop the kitchenfloor. Ran to the school to pick up the kids and got into an argument with themon the way home. Set out milk and cookies and got the kids organized to do theirhomework. Then, set up the ironing board and watched TV while he did theironing. At 4:30 he began peeling potatoesand washing vegetables for salad, breaded the pork chops and snapped freshbeans for supper. After supper, He cleaned the kitchen, Ran the dishwasher, Foldedlaundry, Bathed the kids, And put them to bed. At 9 P.M. He was exhausted and,though his daily chores weren't finished, he went to bed where he was expectedto make love, which he managed to get through without complaint. The next morning, he awoke and immediately knelt by the bedand said: -Lord, I don't know what I was thinking. I was so wrong to envy my wife'sbeing able to stay home all day. Please, Oh! Please, let us trade back...Amen!' The Lord, in his infinite wisdom, replied: 'My son, I feelyou have learned your lesson and I will be happy to change things back to theway they were. You'll just have to wait nine months, though. You got pregnantlast night.' ?
  2. going to have to check that out looks good
  3. Happy birthday capt fuzz glad to see you still with us.
  4. LOL thank god it isn't barney and loved the mod for doom when you could put barney in there and kill him with a chainsaw made me feel so much better about him.
  5. those were great brought back some good times.
  6. ROTFLMAO that was a good one.
  7. My god I am that old wow I remember alot of those due to my mother teaching me about the world around me. Thanks Johnny and to help you though not Billie Joel which I have his whole collection. Here is one from Phil Collins I feel brings me back to appreciate the things I do have and to keep me humble.
  8. TROJAN CONDOMCO.INC. 69SLIPPERYROOTDRIVE'. BENDOVER, MS 10169 RE: MODELLING CONTRACT We regret to inform you that your application to modelTrojan Condoms has been rejected Althoughyour general physical appearance is not displeasing, our Board of Directorsfeels that you do not achieve the positive, romantic image we are seeking forour product. A loose, baggy and wrinkled condomdoes not promote a romantic image. Your ingenious use of Poly Grip is admirablebut unfortunately, even that did not result in securing our product in placelong enough for photographs to be taken. Your interest in Trojan condoms isappreciated, and we will retain your application on file in case the market forMICRO MINI CONDOMS ever shows the potential for developing. Along with our thanks to you, wesend your Wife (girlfriend or boyfriend) our deepest sympathy. Peter P. Skinner Director of Marketing Trojan Condom Co.INC.
  9. Crack I forgot to tell you that is why they put dream in the dictionary because you know one win does not say much for you. Beside you beat the worst player in XI nice bragging rights LOL
  10. LOL so that is the gun frenchi told me he made it is clear now.
  11. nice one johnny lol
  12. Well for you candy fans out there I have something to help bring back the memories and you can still get them and share with your kids and grand kids http://www.oldtimecandy.com/decades.htm
  13. lol nice that is funny
  14. That does explain a lot about chile
  15. rotflmao that was great now that was a moron.
  16. Happy birthday and have a wonderful day.
  17. LOL those were great I do love that first one.
  18. I see a new olympic game coming up.
  19. http://www.videobash.com/video_show/kittens-playtime-6319 LMAO
  20. http://www.videobash.com/video_show/invisible-drumkit-6681 I found bud working and now you know the rest of the story.
  21. To think you got all the way to the top to change the bulb and forgot the bulb on the truck and have to go back and get it. I would say these guys have to be this
  22. Amen Bud SR
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.