Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Its not looking good for this game

Leadfinger

• Member ID:  4888
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2020
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  26312
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/29/1962
  • Device:  Windows

I have a bad feeling about this game and the new patch.

I have been reading posts on the war thunder website forums and there are hundreds of pissed off people and the numbers keep rising in fact I was reading a page and couldn't keep up with the new pages being posted.

When and if Gaijin responds it is arrogant and defensive.

The number of issues being raised is too many to post here. Basically they have made it to where it will take 15 hours of playing the game to accomplish what took 1 hour before, they also devalued the Golden eagles so you cannot buy as much with them as you used too.

It is all very complicated what they have done and they know it . . .  .. they just don't give shit.

They are locking threads so people can't comment, deleting. threads and when someone posts a reasonable question some asshole from Gaijin comes on and double talks a bunch of bullshit and leaves everyone scratching their heads in bewilderment.

For example : what are free research points? I have like 650,000 of them and cannot figure out what I can use them for and I get more after every battle. It used to be XP points that you could upgrade your planes and improve pilot and gunner skills  . . . not anymore.

I posted an example of how they are greedy and unwilling to rule in the customers favor when they are in the wrong here : http://www.xtremeidiots.com/topic/42267-just-some-heads-up/

I tried to accept the changes to this game but they didn't make the game better for the player  no fuking way  they changed the game to make you play more and get less until you get tired of spending so much time playing that you break down and buy some golden eagles . .

. . .  . .only to find out you cant buy as much with those golden eagles as before.

If you like playing this game as I do (before the patch) I would suggest going to the Gaijin website and posting as many questions as you can or if nothing else read what is being written and decide for yourself .

I find a game I like to play and 120+ idiots put together a squadron to have some fun together and the greedy bastards step in and fuk it all up.

Yeah I'm pissed and I needed to rant a little so I apologize

I'm rolling up a big fatty and I'm going to chill a while. :smoke:

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

Spot on m8, greed raises it's ugly head once again. :wallbash:  :rant: Also i am getting sick of being told to learn how to play differently and adapt, i don't wan't to play differently or adapt, i was quite happy playing how i was playing, we now have planes you just cannot play with anymore now they have let the big bully boys with one shot cannon kills into the lower rank servers, they just make some of these planes impossible to use and what pisses me off is i paid real money for some of these planes i can't use now, i always struggled with American planes compared to other country's now i find the American planes feeling easier to play with then all the others, if you try and turn and do a loop with a Spitfire now it starts floating upside down and the alert message put your nose down keeps popping up, i have not changed the way i play so it must be them altering the planes abilities, now in rank 2 you can almost play exclusively with Spitfires or BF109's, that's all you see when you hit the tab key....merry fucking Christmas Gaiijin. :(

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  79
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  222
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3396
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  29771
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  06/29/1977
  • Device:  iPhone

Yeah its f*cked up how they put everything together with flying, i am often amazed too against what i am fighting. I am not putting real money in it, since i can not be bothered how long it will take me to level everything up. But i totally agree with both of you, Gayjin really screwed up with the patch, something thats good shouldn't be messed with!!

• Member ID:  2083
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Content Count:  3554
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Achievement Points:  23761
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/20/1962

ready to hit the UNINSTALL button myself, I noticed a bigtime change over maybe 10 12 days ago and stopped playing

I thought it was just me. glad it wasn't lol.......

I agree with you P!nk, it is more than obvious if you pay money you have an unfair advantage over people who don't.....

1 shot 1 kill kinda thing for planes just isn't right lol.....

however I must say I did have a blast for several days playing it..... free is over now ;)

No it's still free but they are squeezing us all to try and get something out of us, as for one shot planes there are plenty out there that you do not have to pay for, the ones i paid for were lower level planes like Chaika, Zhukovsky, Tucks Gladiator etc etc, you don't have any advantage with planes because you spent money, all you need to do is rank up or now research these one shot planes (for free) only real thing you get for spending money is to get a premium account which gives you a shit load of extra points every game, i also bought a Pacific mission which gave me a couple of planes from that but i get no advantage over anyone playing missions or with  any of the planes i bought.

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  87
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

the prob is ther is not enough people spending money on the game for them to worry about fixing bugs in a fast manor its a free game and they depend on peole buying the premium shit to make there cash alot dont so the money train is slow for them

They would have made more money if they would have just been patient .

Now with so many people getting pissed off and not playing anymore the money tree is going to dry up. They are looking for a fast nickle and if they would just be patient could have made many dimes. Before this patch I would still consider spending $14.00 on Golden eagles from time to time but now fuk no  . . . . .So see how a fast nickle is never better than s slow dime .

This was a beta game funded by people investing in the game (golden Eagles) so the better the game is the more people invest . . . .now the game is shit and people are smart enough to know a bad deal when they see it.

Greed has brought down empires (Rome) and Gaijin is no empire . . . .  .  they better not fuk with greed.

Seriously go to the Gaijin website and read the posts . ... .  . its not good.

• Member ID:  607
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3339
  • Achievement Points:  33710
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966

DONT SPEND ENOUGH !!!!! hell I have spent on average £10 to £15 pound a month upgrading my planes using  golden eagles to convert the free XP. This was the only game I could really play and enjoy with just my right hand using only my mouse. And they have fucked it up for me and took away some of my levels......I have contacted them but still waiting for a reply.

I had every country up to level 16 except the US which was level 10 now as far as I can work out my average is level 10 or 11 and US is 6 all the higher planes I had and upgraded with Eagles are gone..

They have screwed me over and will not get another penny off me.

After the Download I did not worry and thought they would get round to correcting my account and planes, Hell with all games you get problems sometimes with patches but responsible developers apologise and correct there mistakes but not these bloody PIRATES

• Member ID:  87
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

They would have made more money if they would have just been patient .

Now with so many people getting pissed off and not playing anymore the money tree is going to dry up. They are looking for a fast nickle and if they would just be patient could have made many dimes. Before this patch I would still consider spending $14.00 on Golden eagles from time to time but now fuk no  . . . . .So see how a fast nickle is never better than s slow dime .

This was a beta game funded by people investing in the game (golden Eagles) so the better the game is the more people invest . . . .now the game is shit and people are smart enough to know a bad deal when they see it.

Greed has brought down empires (Rome) and Gaijin is no empire . . . .  .  they better not fuk with greed.

Seriously go to the Gaijin website and read the posts . ... .  . its not good.

lol thats you  but most wont thats the thing 

well if you add up what you would spend to do good things with the golden eagles yadda yadda yadda it would cost you way more to play this game than to let it go

and go buy COD Ghosts or BF4?

Me I'm not doing it, something happened that changed my game play, it got so laggy I couldn't even drop bombs anymore....

• Member ID:  607
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3339
  • Achievement Points:  33710
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966

I am now saving my money and will buy Titanfall when it comes out in march..... Until then I will use what planes I have and fuck the upgrades

There is a new patch, downloading it as i type, took me about 1 minute 30 seconds, wonder if they been taking notice of the complaints and done something about it...don't hold your breath. :(

Try this if you ain't done it yet, when your plane is hurtling to ground go into the cockpit view, it's a bit scary to say the least :shock:

Try this if you ain't done it yet, when your plane is hurtling to ground go into the cockpit view, it's a bit scary to say the least :shock:

I have done that and its "Freaky" for sure, also try going to gunner view just before impact.

it just might end up the only thing the game is good for.

The new patch is a joke and does not address the issues that everyone is having with the game.

I haven't mentioned  how the bombs have become totally ineffective  . . . I have bombed the shit out of tanks with 250kg bombs and my gunners says "direct hit" but I look back and the little red light is still there.

They know we are out there and pissed so we will just have to wait and see what Gaijin's reaction is.

• Member ID:  1455
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4166
  • Content Per Day:  0.82
  • Achievement Points:  37577
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/25/1976

yea this new update just kill this game thats its

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  20112
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  568
  • Days Won:  0

iv managed to get my planes back to the way they flew befor update  , if anybody wants to use my config jst ask , some changes will need to be made for ur  mouse speed to suit your play style bt other than that  im dominating 109's-190's etc  on turn fighting again 

• Member ID:  79
  • Followers:  222
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Content Count:  3396
  • Achievement Points:  29771
  • Birthday:  06/29/1977
  • Device:  iPhone

iv managed to get my planes back to the way they flew befor update  , if anybody wants to use my config jst ask , some changes will need to be made for ur  mouse speed to suit your play style bt other than that  im dominating 109's-190's etc  on turn fighting again 

uhum hacks!!!!! j/k   :rofl: