Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Regarding server XTREMEIDIOTS.com EU HARDCORE MIXED - V.Map - S.LIMIT rules

• Member ID:  22646
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  15
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, I really enjoy playing on your server because its hardcore has nice map/mode rotation and most rules make perfect sense (sniper limit, no retarded pusnish option for accidental teamkills), but there are few things regarding server rules that still bother me:

1) number of tickets for attacking team is rush mode is too small (that is clearly depicted by win ratio of teams which is clearly in defenders favor). Ticket pool should be at least 1/3 bigger imo.

2) sniper limit - while 5 snipers/dmrs per team in cq is not too bad, but in rush its really frustrating - too many camping snipers result in stalemates esp in open maps. It should be no more than 2-3 per team (or like 1 bolt sniper and 2 dmr or sth similar would be nice).

3) mortar limit - idk if its already there but in rush there should be no more than 1-2 per team for almost the same reasons as for snipers. This gadget is not that broken in other modes though esp if there are smart enough people to use mavs.

4) some more maps would be nice in rotation too, like zavod, lancang dam, flood zone, paracel storm  rush and propaganda, lumphini garden chainlink :).

• Member ID:  20692
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  217
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1943
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  16789
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  01/13/1980
  • Device:  Windows

Thanks for your comments. Glad you like our server!

I`ll answer some of your comments/questions;

1. I will look into that. If needed we`ll adjust it.

2. We actually really don`t want a sniper limit, but, as you aswell clearly state, people don`t like snipers, so we have to. If everybody works as a team and doesn`t run around like a headless chicken, snipers wouldn`t be a problem.  One of the good things on our server is actually the no weapon restriction rule. If you want to spam nades? You can. Spam M320? Be my guest. Whore a tank or MAA in spawn? Just do it.....

That being said; Yes, there is a sniper limit of 5 and we`ll keep it that way. No, there will not be a DMR limit what so ever.

3. See above.... Not going to happen! If people would take out their MAV, there wouldn`t be that problem...

4. We actually have most of the maps in rotation, but only 8 in vote options in chat, because no more fit in there.... Actually; All the maps you name are in there. Every Saturday morning the rotions is changed, so if you haven`t seen a map, you probably will next week! Feel free to add your favourites in the right topic in the BF4 section of our forums and we`ll see what we can do!

Again, thanks for your reply and see you on the server and don`t forget; Join our TS channel! It`s fun!

Edited by Jay80_NL

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  22516
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  646
  • Birthday:  04/22/1980

After a while most of the people started playing this server has changed their way of playing and strategise around the well lack of "limiting" factors.
Thinking out of the box will become second nature. And headless running around and shoot whatever that moves slowly disappears.. Team playing becomes more apparent.

And the more one play here more one will be recruited into squads that actually enjoy teamplay and can follow orders and work a target instead of whoring kills. 

So, well play more, adjust to the situation and enjoy your self. =)

After a while most of the people started playing this server has changed their way of playing and strategise around the well lack of "limiting" factors.

Thinking out of the box will become second nature. And headless running around and shoot whatever that moves slowly disappears.. Team playing becomes more apparent.

And the more one play here more one will be recruited into squads that actually enjoy teamplay and can follow orders and work a target instead of whoring kills. 

So, well play more, adjust to the situation and enjoy your self. =)

Couldn`t have said it better myself! Nice one!

Edited by Jay80_NL

• Member ID:  20987
  • Group:  +++ Insurgency Head Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1794
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  14304
  • Birthday:  01/09/1996

I agree about the rush tickets.....I'm going to have a look into new methods that dont affect the conquest ticket.

I would rather a good 200 ticket rush to be fair as well as most people would but it just conflicts with whatever the next gamemode is. I'll look into tomorrow

I agree about the rush tickets.....I'm going to have a look into new methods that dont affect the conquest ticket.

I would rather a good 200 ticket rush to be fair as well as most people would but it just conflicts with whatever the next gamemode is. I'll look into tomorrow

Looked into that already Barron------> Hence nothing changed.....

• Member ID:  22516
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  646
  • Birthday:  04/22/1980

The scripts should be abled to be modified with some better logic? No? Or is the language to limiting?

• Member ID:  375
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  92
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4065
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Achievement Points:  37160
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  06/01/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

The scripts should be abled to be modified with some better logic? No? Or is the language to limiting?

We used to use ultimate map manager for looking after tickets ,but EA have blocked some of the features of the plugin , sadly the server now reject the commands