Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

this is upsetting

Damage_inc-

• Member ID:  1387
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  19552
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968
  • Device:  Windows

Try again. Bush sr negotiated everything and signed it with all the other nations party to it. He tried to get the senate to ratify it quickly. But they refused to be rushed as always, especially in an election year. Then Clinton was elected. They ratified the treaty... the only ones allowed under the Constitution to do so... and he signed it into law. Now if you want to say Clinton was wrong because he didnt trash the Bush negotiated treaty... that was already agreed to and signed... on his first day in office then that is another issue.

If anything, blame the Reagan inspired trickle down economics that is still the Republican mantra. A good idea in theory, *if* the US had no overseas competition and it was illegal for domestic corporations to make anything outside of the country and import it. But along came India, China, and all the rest. Know who is most to blame tho? Given the choice between an expensive but marginal quality domestic product... or a cheap piece of shit from China... most go for the piece of shit.

Just another Brick in the Wall Brother, BOTH PARTIES WORKING TOGETHER TO ENSLAVE ALL OF US.

George H. Bush could not get NAFTA Done because the WWII Generation were still Alive and Awake and would not let the Charlatan's Pass it.

That's why they needed someone new to Sign it into law (Billdough Clinton).

It's a Tag Team FuckFest and the Common Man Gets to Lose!

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Did you all see Bush Daddy is voting for Hillary?

CIA = Daddy Bush

CIA needs to be devolved.

Bush's and the Clinton's are one and the same. Read the book Compromised Clinton, Bush and the CIA.
57e6a51e83e74_CompromisedClintonBushandt

• Member ID:  1194
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

Try again. Bush sr negotiated everything and signed it with all the other nations party to it. He tried to get the senate to ratify it quickly. But they refused to be rushed as always, especially in an election year. Then Clinton was elected. They ratified the treaty... the only ones allowed under the Constitution to do so... and he signed it into law. Now if you want to say Clinton was wrong because he didnt trash the Bush negotiated treaty... that was already agreed to and signed... on his first day in office then that is another issue.

If anything, blame the Reagan inspired trickle down economics that is still the Republican mantra. A good idea in theory, *if* the US had no overseas competition and it was illegal for domestic corporations to make anything outside of the country and import it. But along came India, China, and all the rest. Know who is most to blame tho? Given the choice between an expensive but marginal quality domestic product... or a cheap piece of shit from China... most go for the piece of shit.

You are absolutely correct that NAFTA was a direct result of Reagan/Bush and Clinton simply finalized what they started. But what Damage pointed out is the kicker. It took a candidate with a business mind (Perot) to point out that NAFTA would mean a huge drain on American jobs, and Trump who also has a business mentality is pointing most of the blame on Hillary because, well, it's a strategy to help win an election. Both parties are equally responsible for NAFTA which left the American workers holding the bag and losing their jobs. This has little (or nothing) to do with trickle-down economics.

NAFTA had good intentions, namely to increase the economic health of Mexico and other Latin American countries so they would be less of a drain on the US through illegal immigration. The big factor that nobody saw coming was China. When they became a member of the World Trade Organization in 2001, they were able to reap all of the benefits of NAFTA. Consequently the economic growth Mexico should have been experiencing since 2000 under NAFTA has been going to China. The Mexican standard of living hasn't really gone up at all and China's has gone through the roof, all thanks to NAFTA.

The thing about NAFTA that pisses me off the most is that, all of these politicians who thought that increasing the standard of living in Mexico and South America was such a great thing for the US, but they failed to see that in order for that to happen there would have to be a significant LOWERING of the American standard of living and loss of jobs. Free trade is just that. Businesses in these countries are "free" to do business in other countries with few restrictions. So in the case of what I am seeing first-hand now, Mexican and Canadian trucking companies can come to the US and haul freight for a quarter of the cost that US companies can haul the same freight. The trouble is, US trucking companies can't go to Canada and Mexico and charge US rates to haul their freight. So US trucking companies must significanly lower their rates to compete. The end result is that most trucking owner/operators can no longer to afford to stay in business because it costs them more to operate their trucks in the US due to taxes and US regulations, so they have to work for the large trucking companies which pay very little to drivers.

Trucking is just one industry that free trade has detroyed. There are hundreds of other examples. NAFTA has ended up being a bust for the US, Mexico and Canada because of China. It did little to increase the standard of living in Mexico, and has done a lot to decrease the standard of living in the US. It was implemented by career politicians, and needs to be re-evaluated by a career businessman.

• Member ID:  379
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  346
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2721
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/05/1990

As if our ship wasn't sinking fast enough, Obama rips six more holes.

• Member ID:  1387
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  19552
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968

Did you all see Bush Daddy is voting for Hillary?

CIA = Daddy Bush

CIA needs to be devolved.

Bush's and the Clinton's are one and the same. Read the book Compromised Clinton, Bush and the CIA.

57e6a51e83e74_CompromisedClintonBushandt

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/exclusive-george-hw-bush-to-vote-for-hillary-228395

I seen that the other day and I am fuming over it. I knew that bastard was the enemy. For a long time I did not. After 911 I started to see the truth. Once Bush CIA Daddy started hanging out with Clinton....  I knew something was wrong but I did not know what it was. 

www.unfuckingbelieveable.com/2016.wearefuckedwhenhillarygetselected.html

This uses to be just the greatest show on Earth and now it is getting serious. 

We have a market reset coming very soon. Buckle up America. 

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14884
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91076
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/bruce-springsteen-calls-donald-trump-a-moron-w441761

Are you suprised Bush Sr is voting for Clinton. I just read an article that Bruce Springsteen is on tour and called Donald Trump a complete moron.. Lol Have to love the boss.

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Taxes and regulations again. And the solution is to get rid of them. Are you saying you would like to take your family into the cess pool known as China? Where if you are lucky the air is just good enough to breathe that day? Maybe you wont get poisoned that day either. regulations are there for a reason. Its so business cant fuck us over no matter how much they want to in order to save a few bucks. Checks and balances. Without them, you get places like India.

I always find it funny how people that are having a hard time paying off their car loans start talking about how it is too difficult for corporations to make money here and it should be made easier for them. Lewis Black said it best....

“If a group of people – leaders – can convince a group of folk who barely have a pot to piss in that the rich shouldn’t be taxed—- THAT is leadership!” ~ Lewis Black.

• Member ID:  489
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4670
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41052
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

Yeah whatever. The best of intentions get turned into horrific examples of out of control monsters. The EPA is now one of the most arrogant, uncompromising, and corrupt, agencies on Earth. They have long forgotten their original purpose, and now enact and use their regulation ability to provide profit for themselves and their puppet companies. That is the essence of evil. No checks, no balances allowed.

Fertile ground for attorneys and other life-sucking parasites.

• Member ID:  1786
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1062
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  7865
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/21/1985

Seen from another part of the world, America is going down fast.. and you cant blame politicians. they are powerless in the hands of the huge coorparations. the focus should be on all the lobby industry in your government and how it affects the decissions made. it wont mather who is in power. they dont run the world. they are just puppets. you all need to take a different look on things, and how they work. Dont blame your politicians, they are in almost no power.

And i live in a country with free healthcare and high taxes and high salerys. If you want more money in your hands you need a better social system. you have so many people living below minimum wages. the things you dont understand, is, we pay for everything from our taxes. yes they are high and yes we hate them. but our system works and we dont have that many poor people, that cant survive by themself. and yes i know, you will never understand our system and no i will never understand your system, as long as you all are clinging on to laws and papers writen in 1791. you might be the most technological country in the world, but you are for some odd reason living by laws made more than 200 years ago.. maybe you should all start there?? here in my country (which has been populated with written history) for more than 1000 years more than the USA, we dont live by laws made back then. we dont even have laws from the 80's that are walid today.! maybe just maybe, you all should start by looking in the mirror and see if you see a guy or a girl wearing a hat and a jacket from the 1700's... :-)

and yes you are all going to get angry and tell me shit, and feel free, just gave my perspektive on the mather, and we do live in a world with free speech and the right to different oppionions, right?

• Member ID:  22608
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  410
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  6027
  • Birthday:  10/23/1983

I have worked in healthcare my entire career on both sides of the border and I see the positives and negatives to both private and single pay. Like you Steve, I would be worried if the government took over as well. All other countries went to a single pay system when governments were a lot more honorable 50 or so years ago. They are now institutions and most countries are proud of. It's not perfect and there huge holes that needs to be addressed but they do their best to do right by the people they care for.

Sadly a little of that is missing in the US. My oldest is an ICU nurse in Washington State who graduated in Canada. She came home and bought 4 epipens, cost at 108.00 CAD each. She said they were almost 500.00 USD each in the states. I'm all for making a good living and I have in this field but I don't believe anyone has the right to become wealthy on the backs of others illness. That's shameful behavior. That was norm even when my girls were born in the US.

I agree, things have to change, and it's beyond a change in government. It's society itself. And how we want to treat the sick.

Good post Steve

I agree... I'm an insulin dependent diabetic...  the companies that make insulin, the government (The FDA Mainly) are keeping us sick!!  I know that some countries have found ways around insulin, but the FDA won't approve them here in the USA, because, God FORBID those companies go out of business!!

@@LightHammer02 i have to correct you on that. its proberly the Danish company Novo who makes your insulin, and if you did your research prober, you would find out, that they are doing what they can to cure diabetic. and so far, noone has found the way around insulin yet. and trust me, Novo makes a lot of money on insulin but they make more money on a lot of other things. so trust me when i say. i know a lot about this company, and then wont go broke if we manage to cure diabites. So your government has no interest in a company in denmark!

@@LightHammer02 i have to correct you on that. its proberly the Danish company Novo who makes your insulin, and if you did your research prober, you would find out, that they are doing what they can to cure diabetic. and so far, noone has found the way around insulin yet. and trust me, Novo makes a lot of money on insulin but they make more money on a lot of other things. so trust me when i say. i know a lot about this company, and then wont go broke if we manage to cure diabites. So your government has no interest in a company in denmark!

Trust me, I do a LOT of research on Diabetes....  have been since I was diagnosed 16 years ago...  There is stem cell research that proves that diabetes can be cured through the stem cells of the umbilical cord of babies, however, the FDA (Which is the government) won't approve the procedures which can cure MANY diseases.  The word is that X amount of children have to die to cure one patient.  There are ways to grow these stem cells in a lab, but the US FDA won't approve such things...  tell me, how does MY government NOT have a hand in it?! 

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14884
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91076
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

Good conversation guys. It's special interest groups that solicite Washington to keep costs of these products so high. The more the product is vital to health, the higher the cost. The only reason is make a profit. That goes against all moral fiber in me.

Stem cells are a big bugaboo here because of religion and conservative people. They tend to elect people like them. Who in turn do everything they can to stop such research. Including lying, cheating and stealing. On the other hand you can see the number of paycheck-to-paycheck people serving their masters as eager corporate apologists. I see plenty of lobbying on their behalf all over the place. They just arent paid to do it. Best lobbyists out there and you dont have to worry about the bill.

"Once you got everybody agreeing with what they know in their hearts ain't true, you've got 'em by the balls."

If @@Sammy and @@PimpedOutPete get there way... the USA will be fucking animals as well. 

Thanks GOD I am conservative. 

Edited by hxtr

we are ALL animals. Just smarter than most. But not all.

we are ALL animals. Just smarter than most. But not all.

Im glad you spoke for yourself. ;)

Trust me, I do a LOT of research on Diabetes....  have been since I was diagnosed 16 years ago...  There is stem cell research that proves that diabetes can be cured through the stem cells of the umbilical cord of babies, however, the FDA (Which is the government) won't approve the procedures which can cure MANY diseases.  The word is that X amount of children have to die to cure one patient.  There are ways to grow these stem cells in a lab, but the US FDA won't approve such things...  tell me, how does MY government NOT have a hand in it?! 

First of all @@LightHammer02 my country doesnt allow it yet, due to lack of research and what the side effects will be. But i know Novo is working on getting permanent cure accepted in a lot of countries but they are still early in the progress of getting it done.

and maybe, just maybe, some in america, should be focused on healthy foods instead? i dont say that you have diabetes because you eat the wrong shit, but most americans become what they eat. And diabetes doesnt come from nothing!!!! trust me. i know that for a fact!!

@@Sammy @@hxtr aint an aminal.. thats a discrase to animals! ;-D hahahaha he goes under a different catagory called unknown!! :-D hahahaha

First of all @@LightHammer02 my country doesnt allow it yet, due to lack of research and what the side effects will be. But i know Novo is working on getting permanent cure accepted in a lot of countries but they are still early in the progress of getting it done.

and maybe, just maybe, some in america, should be focused on healthy foods instead? i dont say that you have diabetes because you eat the wrong shit, but most americans become what they eat. And diabetes doesnt come from nothing!!!! trust me. i know that for a fact!!

@@Sammy @@hxtr aint an aminal.. thats a discrase to animals! ;-D hahahaha he goes under a different catagory called unknown!! :-D hahahaha

And I know for a fact that diabetes has been found out to come from something that attacks the pancreas, not what is eaten. 

that attacks the Pancreas? i would like to see the documents, where your health, diet and wieght doesnt have an effect on getting diabetes????? it comes directly from you pancreas cant deal with the sugar and all the shit you feed it!! for your own sake don't question a guy who has family working with diabetes patients and working (family) closely with the scientist working on the cure.. ´but it also depends on if you have diabetes 1 or 2.