Sign in to follow this  
WSMFreak

New DLC and season pass

lmao you have to pay for the game then pay to play it sounds like a xbox or ps game.i don't spend that money on a game then have to buy a pass to play it.kinds like buying a new car then have to pay everyday to drive once you paid it off........show me the money games lol

25 minutes ago, 7Toes said:

lmao you have to pay for the game then pay to play it sounds like a xbox or ps game.i don't spend that money on a game then have to buy a pass to play it.kinds like buying a new car then have to pay everyday to drive once you paid it off........show me the money games lol

It is just another DLC, most of the devs require you to pay for additional content... It is not that bad, since we get some of the expansions that started as mods becoming official DLCs for free. You do not need to pay to play. 

Edited by Valirian

2 hours ago, 7Toes said:

This is true Aberration is an expansion dlc, not the main game you pay for the main game then the expansion if you want it you don't have to have it at all the choice is yours you don't need it to play the main game.

Sign in to follow this  

• If you are logged in and cannot contribute to a post then you may need to join the 'club' for the game area you are in. To view a list of all our new clubs visit here: https://www.xtremeidiots.com/clubs/