2_MANY_BEERS

New Rotation in for DM2 server

Small Map Rotation 1

map mp_africorp_rmk map mp_algiers map mp_bridge map mp_dugin map mp_gardenofheat map mp_homeroom map mp_lichtung map mp_nachtfeuer map mp_republic_1 map mp_ripac map mp_shipments

Medium Map Rotation 6

map mp_78kitchen map mp_agx_depot1_night map mp_akushima map mp_ax_dawnville map mp_bf1942_berlin map mp_byalistok map mp_cav_slated map mp_cw_breakout map mp_dawnville map mp_dock_assault map mp_enigmaoff map mp_gits_harbor map mp_jsvacant map mp_louret map mp_montelimar map mp_nijmegen map mp_powcamp_n map mp_rb map mp_snr_matmata map mp_snrwcarentan map mp_toujane_rmk map mp_xfire_bay

Large Map Rotation 6

map mp_78rocket map mp_agx_assault map mp_armory map mp_bastogne map mp_burma map mp_byalistok map mp_city map mp_cw_hurtgen map mp_duong map mp_gtown44 map mp_kiev map mp_lost_temple map mp_nighthound map mp_panzerschlacht_02b map mp_river map mp_shallowgrave map mp_storm map mp_trenchtoast map mp_vm_crash map mp_wdocks

:beerbig::beerbig:

Thanks Beers.,  I figured I was going to have to scramble to get this done today,  It's why I came to the site on my lunch hour looking for the login credentials Merlin sent me.  

@Merlin007 - we gotta connect sometime soon.  I don't want Beers to have to miss any of those great destinations he and Ms. Beers want to go traveling to..

4 hours ago, djMot said:

Thanks Beers.,  I figured I was going to have to scramble to get this done today,  It's why I came to the site on my lunch hour looking for the login credentials Merlin sent me.  

@Merlin007 - we gotta connect sometime soon.  I don't want Beers to have to miss any of those great destinations he and Ms. Beers want to go traveling to..

I will be around this weekend mostly so just let me know when.

• If you are logged in and cannot contribute to a post then you may need to join the 'club' for the game area you are in. To view a list of all our new clubs visit here: https://www.xtremeidiots.com/clubs/