Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Looking for a compatable Razer Gaming Mouse!

BigPapaDean

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1196
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6519
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63373
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954
  • Device:  Windows

I have been a Logitech man for years because they make so many things that work together. My complaint about them is they are a real pain in the arse when you try to use another brand because it's so much better. Last evening I spilled a cup of Java on my Logitech mouse now my PC refuses to recognize it. I have already switched to Razer for my keyboard. I am now looking for a compatible mouse that works great with my keyboard that I can afford. I prefer Razer so it should be compatible with my keyboard. I would appreciate any recommendations. Thank you.

• Member ID:  2068
  • Group:  +++ COD5 Head Admin
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  1073
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  8434
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Achievement Points:  74913
  • Days Won:  64
  • Birthday:  05/23/1973
  • Device:  Android

Not sure what your budget is. I use this one and for works great. Comfortable and has enough options for my use.

Razer Deathadder V2 

https://www.razer.com/ca-en/gaming-mice/Razer-DeathAdder-V2/RZ01-03210100-R3M1

Edited by Merlin007

• Member ID:  45
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  981
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  9016
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Achievement Points:  65867
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1951

I came from Logitech to the Razer Basilisk v2 

Mouse

• Member ID:  28302
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  307
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/06/1981

I've used Razer Nagas with the 12 button panel for many years now...currently on the naga pro v1.

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5088
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44663
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

I have a Razor Ballsack v2 as a spare for my old Logitech G500. Got the Razor mouse with a bunch of used PC parts a few years ago. Bad thing about the wired Razor mice is the cords typically do not last. I've been using the same Logitech G500 mouse for 11 years? I've had it apart 3 times to clean it but never had a reason to replace it.  It replaced my OG Razor Deathadder after I had to RMA it 3 times. Twice for cord issues and 1 time for a bad micro switch. The old G500 and MX518 are built like a damn tank compared to any of the Razor mice.    

• Member ID:  45
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  981
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  9016
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Achievement Points:  65867
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1951

1 hour ago, J3st3r said:

I have a Razor Ballsack v2 as a spare for my old Logitech G500. Got the Razor mouse with a bunch of used PC parts a few years ago. Bad thing about the wired Razor mice is the cords typically do not last. I've been using the same Logitech G500 mouse for 11 years? I've had it apart 3 times to clean it but never had a reason to replace it.  It replaced my OG Razor Deathadder after I had to RMA it 3 times. Twice for cord issues and 1 time for a bad micro switch. The old G500 and MX518 are built like a damn tank compared to any of the Razor mice.    

That's weird because the only reason I got a Razer Mouse  , Is becuase I got tired of RMA  the logitech , It would  always start to  double click on it's on , and some of contacts just didn't last , The Basilisk v2 is exactly the same as the logitech I had , 3 of them and this on is outlasting them all .

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5088
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44663
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

@LaRSin wash your hands after fondling your BallSack? lol 

I let my Nephew play one of his games on my old computer and he read the name on the bottom of the Basilisk mouse out loud. He giggled and quietly said BallSack? He's 6 but he's a hilarious little dude. lol

I've never had a single issue with the buttons on my G500. Only problem I had was 2 of the Teflon feet fell off after I took it apart to clean it the 1st time. Had to replace them but it costed like $10 for the set off of ebay including shipping. Mine still clicks just as good as it did when it was new and it's had millions of clicks.

I've heard of some logitech mice starting to double click after about 6 months. Most likely due to a defective micro switch or slightly deformed plastic buttons that cause the plastic peg to push in on the switch crooked. Logitech and Razor do not make there own micro switches. Razor uses Kailh switches and Logitech uses Omron switches which are both made in China. You can get 4 new Kailh GM 4.0 red switches which will work in a Logitech mouse for $13 off of amazon if you are decent at soldering.    

Edited by J3st3r