Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

I can't get large videos and all my pictures on 3 iPhones - not using iFUCKYOUCloud.

ALanHim

• Member ID:  30793
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  343
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Achievement Points:  2591
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Device:  Windows

I have thee phones, two are exactly alike, one is a older model of the same phones all SE's. For the life of me I can't get the media off and this has been a problem for years. No matter the computer no matter what I have tried Apple refuses to allow me to copy them off unless I upload them to the IFUCKYOUCloud first. I don't upload crap to apples AI shit. This is my media not theirs so why can't I have my media?

This 100% is a apple problem If anyone has a suggestion for software or something I can yet YEARS of videos off my shit pone it would be greatly appreciated. 

Don't tell me to get an android.. I HATE GOOGLE more than Apple. I can turn off every app in my iPhone, you can't in a Android. I say what can use data on my phone you can't with an Android. 

Posted (edited)

More information. Phones  and short video's fail as well if you do to many at once. The older one getting phones off is like pulling teeth so I resorted to email them to myself. Got two newer SE thinking no way I would have the same issue, and yep same issue just not as bad. 

I know it is built into Apples OS to do this. So there must be a way to trick the fuck stupid piece of shit PHonessssss. I have a big cat on video but it is 4gb video and I can only take screen shot which I need to adjust the contrast and brightness first because the cat is in a cave but the last time I was to get a view of him but it's hard to see. It's a hybrid Bobcat I believe, male and he's huge. It lives less that 300 feet from me. I want to see if I got a got shot of this cat but I cant. 

Maybe if I upload the video to another cloud. I will search for something. I can upload to Telegram but it compresses the video and it will destroy my ability to see the cat in the cave so it must be uncompressed. Maybe if I used Dropbox my phone will upload it.  Or a FTP app maybe. 

The can't read is because it disconnected the phones from reading the file system forcing a physical unplug of the phone to rest. Apples sucks Chinese kids balls.  

AppleWontLetmegetvidoesoffmyphonethreephones2Winodws10Onejustreloaded.thumb.png.c943efcab665b0526f5ef9e6eabebde2.png 

Edited by ALanHim

• Member ID:  23628
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  337
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2278
  • Days Won:  0

have you tried using Itunes? https://support.apple.com/guide/itunes/transfer-files-itns32636/windows

Apple is phasing out Itunes, the replacement is Apple Devices app from the Microsoft store; https://support.apple.com/guide/devices-windows/transfer-files-to-and-from-your-device-mchl4bd77d3a/windows

Edited by Tw33tle_Dee

14 hours ago, Tw33tle_Dee said:

have you tried using Itunes? https://support.apple.com/guide/itunes/transfer-files-itns32636/windows

Apple is phasing out Itunes, the replacement is Apple Devices app from the Microsoft store; https://support.apple.com/guide/devices-windows/transfer-files-to-and-from-your-device-mchl4bd77d3a/windows

I did try iTunes but clearly I missed something. I will give it another try. Thank you Tw33iei Brid. 

I freaking hate iTunes but if it works I will use it. 

• Member ID:  30754
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  460
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Android

On 4/22/2024 at 7:39 AM, PickleRick said:

vs retaliate GIF

photo_2024-04-23_13-28-46.thumb.jpg.2202f469a40355ccf19a21dd2e8d0394.jpgphoto_2024-04-23_13-28-49.thumb.jpg.c813d6450fceae016d70a381c27b8c65.jpgphoto_2024-04-23_13-28-37.thumb.jpg.945604d1667a9e6d541438bdabe862f4.jpgphoto_2024-04-23_13-28-39.thumb.jpg.222137a8ed2d2b6a4f9c1ad28b2354ef.jpgphoto_2024-04-23_13-28-41.thumb.jpg.a66a123fee94837d94d85eafa367ee39.jpgphoto_2024-04-23_13-28-42.thumb.jpg.ff8cfd1d55197623b6eb1b394b9a2e1f.jpgphoto_2024-04-23_13-28-44.thumb.jpg.29906730c1fde658a0618bb7b7c657c9.jpg
No way Rick, one thing a Apple can do that an Android can't is turn off apps so they don't have access. I took screen shots for an example. As you see I don't have but a few none stock apps because I hate my phone and I hate all Stupid phones, but at least Apple I can control it better and turn things off. 

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5095
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44701
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

I used "Not Apple" Software on my PC to recover and transfer MP3s, pics and videos from my old Ipods. Make sure that you have a good cable. Not all USB cables have the ability to transfer files but they will charge a phone or ipod. You can not transfer files with Alot of the cheap cables. 

If you just want to transfer files from a ipone to a PC and vice-versa without using iTunes try this. https://www.copytrans.net/copytransfiley/

They have 8 other cool tools you can check out.Install this and select what you want from the drop down box. https://www.copytrans.net/download/

Edited by J3st3r

12 hours ago, J3st3r said:

I used "Not Apple" Software on my PC to recover and transfer MP3s, pics and videos from my old Ipods. Make sure that you have a good cable. Not all USB cables have the ability to transfer files but they will charge a phone or ipod. You can not transfer files with Alot of the cheap cables. 

If you just want to transfer files from a ipone to a PC and vice-versa without using iTunes try this. https://www.copytrans.net/copytransfiley/

They have 8 other cool tools you can check out.Install this and select what you want from the drop down box. https://www.copytrans.net/download/

Thanks @J3st3rgoing to check it out when I get some free time. That looks like what I'm looking for. If further issues I'll buy a good cable.  

What happened to the good old days when you took your film to the store and had someone else develop it for you? lol hahahaha jk

13 hours ago, J3st3r said:

What a damn minute @J3st3r is this some kind of trick.. Copy Trans... is this going to turn my phone into an Android or something super stranger? 

It's a PC application for transferring files on and off of apple junk without having to use iTunes. iTunes is confusing as fuck and slow as hell.

• Member ID:  465
  • Group:  +++ COD4 Head Admin
  • Followers:  59
  • Topic Count:  357
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2103
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  19391
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  02/09/1977

on android i just plugin to pc and im able to copy anything off the phone apple doesnt allow this

5 hours ago, LOCO said:

on android i just plugin to pc and im able to copy anything off the phone apple doesnt allow this

Ya I know. And Android doesn't release Firmware Updates for older devices that shortens battery life so you'll have to go out and buy new junk every 3-4 years. Fuckin Apple lol.

Wish they would raise the battery capacity cap on smart phones. They limited Battery Capacity on portable devices and power banks because Lithium polymer batteries have a much better chance of swelling and catching fire and exploding on planes at higher altitudes.

They soon could lower the capacity cap even further because the number of fires started by Lithium Polymer battery powered portable devices has doubled since 2018. March 2018 through March 2023, there were 5.319 incidents in the US alone. That averages out to be one hazmat incident cause by Lithium Battery fire or explosion on a passenger plane every two and a half days.    

• Member ID:  20683
  • Followers:  138
  • Topic Count:  309
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3351
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  45243
  • Device:  Macintosh

17 hours ago, LOCO said:

Absolutely you cannot. It will allow for like 10 to 15 pictures  or a small video at a time then the connection fails on three devices and multiple cables over several years. 

I learned how to trick it on some media but if you try to many it fails. In file manager if you launch a video in VLC it will for the first video launch and play, then I can grab the temp file it created. It's really this insane. Apple wants all your data in their cloud so they can own it. They are fucking evil like that. I have had a phone break itself because I refused to do updates. 

But I hate Google even more and I won't use anything with their OS on it. I understand Apple is a piece of shit... so I deal with it. Just want my damn media. 

Anyone that has a Iphone... don't sync it to the could and try and grab media off your phone. Watch it fail.