Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. Well the 6th is looking good for me 3rd if you can get to KIngston I'l haul your ass the rest of the way this deal goes for any body in Eastern ONT. This how ever is not written instone. I wish it was but I'm waiting on the sale of my parents house it does take preferance There is a closing date of the 27of July so I still have to wait
  2. Relax here's a beer On XI you guys deservie it love having ya around
  3. Fucking BEER is To Fucking Warm AT THE BEER STORE. I THINK I MISSED A FUCKING INSERT IT WHERE IT FITS
  4. Wel not saying I swing that way but I can see How Chile fell in love with those man Boobs
  5. Hmmm something smell fishy here
  6. LOL Stubby beers and bell bottoms
  7. No foliage DeeJay is proof this works better . As for Mickey you need glasses DeeJay he drops to his knees like a 5 quid girl just learning to make other happy. Why I just nick him and he goes down. Admin down LOL -
  8. The man with the best drugs is in charge as ussual. The loser has to go gay as ussual and you wonder where all the old admins go eh )-
  9. From here on in he has to figure it out himself. I got 2 quid on 2 weeks -
  10. And Google my pleasure you earned it.
  11. bET YOU WENT BACK AND COUNTED
  12. Bamma right I SUCK i HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT NUMBER i POSTED FOR MY VOTE BUT i DO KNOW THAT AFTER MY 10TH KEYSTROKE i HIT CAPS LOCK.
  13. I;ve been wooking on your cheese but like cheze it stinks P.S. trying to lose the white the rest is cool
  14. Forgot and Mine of course. Never been able to do it again
  15. It means connection lost -
  16. Labob

    Hai

    12 hours a day on a Mink farm thats alive Minks no babes in the Minks I would drink.
  17. I do not know what dates I have to go where I can till the kids and wife say where they have me going sorry driving them around. I have been told I will be in Ottawa the day the new Ikea opens. As for the meeting place it should be behind Tiger Direct or Canada Computers to see if anything falls out of the store. Nothing say's desperate geek like trash diving behind a computer store.
  18. What that Chile guy said. You will notice the map loads alright then restarts its download but at a snails pace. Just back out to the server browser then try again al will be well. The other way is make sure you have all maps before you go into game.
  19. Hey I made you a link for your birthday hope you love the site as much as we do http://www.xtremeidiots.com/
  20. LOL I keep tellig ya all but it falls on deaf ears. Think about it before you use it where's the money in it for them
  21. Sorry did not realize they asked for an .IWI image I'll convert it but need to know who to send it too. And can we lose the stragtizeing time. Only thing I need to know is its time to kill well ok time to die
  22. Is dirty sanches in africa now ??
  23. 4 more maybe a post horemedal
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.