Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Tap Water MMMMMM

BANNPIRE

• Member ID:  1176
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  954
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6665
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/27/1983

• Member ID:  88
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3484
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Achievement Points:  22909
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1991
  • Device:  Android

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14885
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91081
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

Controversial subject to say the least. Good post though.

How is it controversial ? The admit it dongerous and admit putting it in the water.

Who has admitted this? As far as I know the evidence has been inconclusive except for dental flurosis. Personally it's an ethical question. What right does anyone have to add this to our drinking water without our knowledge.

• Member ID:  853
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  226
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  646
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  5685
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/25/1988

• Member ID:  2923
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1242
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  8349
  • Birthday:  03/20/1976
  • Device:  Windows

Hell and a hand basket.  If I only believe 1/4 of what I see and hear. I would be hiding in the hills under an oak tree waiting for the fire on the horizion.

http://www.fluoridealert.org/mandatory.html

To just say "admited by who" is rediculas. You can call you local water plant and ask if they do. They are and have been mandated to put it in there for sa=nitary purposes. But the problem is the amount and the effect it has. It is not a question of if their putting it in the water. google is you friend. If yu dont believe it doesnt mean it isnt true its right infront of you... look it up.

• Member ID:  859
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  681
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  4117
  • Birthday:  11/04/1968

InfoWars kicks ass.  And this guy is nailing a lot of things right on the head.

Bannpire, I believe you think a lot like I do.... been enjoying your posts.  I'm a Constitutional Libertarian, who is fed up with the sell-out, deeply corrupted Republican Party.   They are as bad as the Democrats, and increasingly share the *exact* same agenda.  Ron Paul is the only person I'd LIKE to see as President - Romney and Gingrich are both owned.  But there is no way in HELL I could ever vote for Obama.  The media won't ALLOW Ron Paul to be elected, and for good reason.... he would cut the legs out from under the puppet-masters.  So what do we do?  Vote for flip-flop Romney or Fannie Mae Gingrich?  Grrrrr.

This guy NAILED it - the banks own the government.  "Big Money" controls *both* parties and the media.  They control the currency, the debt, and Washington DC.  The vehicle by which they do it, is the Federal Reserve.  An un-accountable, un-elected, un-audited, un-assailable group of uber-wealthy globalist bankers that PROFIT from American debt.

If you have a little time, read this book..... "The Creature from Jekyll Island".  It changed my entire understanding of who REALLY runs the country and OWNS *both* political parties and the gov't.  It reveals (with confirmed facts and un-disputed history) how the people that REALLY run the country (and it is NOT the voters), came to run the country.

http://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal-Reserve/dp/0912986212

It details (with UNDISPUTED facts) how a group of bankers met *secretly* (some men even dressed as women to hide their identity) at a private resort in South Carolina to create an "above the law" PRIVATE corporation (The Federal reserve) - that controls the US dollar.  It doesn't "influence" the US Dollar - it CONTROLS it.  The Federal Reserve MAKES MONEY FROM U.S. DEBT - Billion$ of $$$ for a select few individuals - henceforth it is in the Federal Reserve Bank's self-interest, to create and expand US debt *as much as possible*.   And that is why both Republicans and Democrats BOTH are increasingly piling up debt at a staggering rate.

Seriously, if you get a chance, read Jekyll Island.  *HIGHLY* recommended.  It is thick and kind of technical in places, but it is the best summation of why America is in the economic/ political toilet (hint - it is *by design*), that I have ever read.... and I have read a few books on the subject.  

I'd be interested in your take on it. It changed my entire understanding of economics and modern American gov't.  I PROMISE you, it will change your understanding/ opinion of modern American politics and economics.   Read a few of the reviews on the Amazon link.... it is every bit as good as they say it is.

Thanks for the book Idea it is ordered and I am waiting for it to come.

This country has me scared and I want as much info as possible.

thanks ferret

TheBANPIRE

http://www.fluoridealert.org/mandatory.html

To just say "admited by who" is rediculas. You can call you local water plant and ask if they do. They are and have been mandated to put it in there for sa=nitary purposes. But the problem is the amount and the effect it has. It is not a question of if their putting it in the water. google is you friend. If yu dont believe it doesnt mean it isnt true its right infront of you... look it up.

Look it up?.. I have, there is no definitive study that floride in municipal water causes serious health problems. Fluoridation has been the subject of many court cases wherein activists have sued municipalities. Individuals have sued municipalities for a number of illnesses that they believe were caused by fluoridation of the city's water supply. In most of these cases, the courts have held in favor of cities, finding no or only a tenuous connection between health problems and widespread water fluoridation.

So its not rediculous, Who is admiting this is a safety issue?  My concern where Ferret and I think alike is the Ethical idea of it. Who has  the right for this to happen and if so, isnt it the right of the people to decide? 

I live in Calgary, Alberta and our city council chose to eliminate fluride treatment in municiple water. Alex Jones sites this in your article u posted. At the moment, the health factor is not an issue because there is not definitive studies proving so.

Im in favor of emininating it for its an ethical issue.

Ferret

InfoWars kicks ass.  And this guy is nailing a lot of things right on the head.

Bannpire, I believe you think a lot like I do.... been enjoying your posts.  I'm a Constitutional Libertarian, who is fed up with the sell-out, deeply corrupted Republican Party.   They are as bad as the Democrats, and increasingly share the *exact* same agenda.  Ron Paul is the only person I'd LIKE to see as President - Romney and Gingrich are both owned.  But there is no way in HELL I could ever vote for Obama.  The media won't ALLOW Ron Paul to be elected, and for good reason.... he would cut the legs out from under the puppet-masters.  So what do we do?  Vote for flip-flop Romney or Fannie Mae Gingrich?  Grrrrr.

This guy NAILED it - the banks own the government.  "Big Money" controls *both* parties and the media.  They control the currency, the debt, and Washington DC.  The vehicle by which they do it, is the Federal Reserve.  An un-accountable, un-elected, un-audited, un-assailable group of uber-wealthy globalist bankers that PROFIT from American debt.

If you have a little time, read this book..... "The Creature from Jekyll Island".  It changed my entire understanding of who REALLY runs the country and OWNS *both* political parties and the gov't.  It reveals (with confirmed facts and un-disputed history) how the people that REALLY run the country (and it is NOT the voters), came to run the country.

http://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal-Reserve/dp/0912986212

It details (with UNDISPUTED facts) how a group of bankers met *secretly* (some men even dressed as women to hide their identity) at a private resort in South Carolina to create an "above the law" PRIVATE corporation (The Federal reserve) - that controls the US dollar.  It doesn't "influence" the US Dollar - it CONTROLS it.  The Federal Reserve MAKES MONEY FROM U.S. DEBT - Billion$ of $$$ for a select few individuals - henceforth it is in the Federal Reserve Bank's self-interest, to create and expand US debt *as much as possible*.   And that is why both Republicans and Democrats BOTH are increasingly piling up debt at a staggering rate.

Seriously, if you get a chance, read Jekyll Island.  *HIGHLY* recommended.  It is thick and kind of technical in places, but it is the best summation of why America is in the economic/ political toilet (hint - it is *by design*), that I have ever read.... and I have read a few books on the subject.  

I'd be interested in your take on it. It changed my entire understanding of economics and modern American gov't.  I PROMISE you, it will change your understanding/ opinion of modern American politics and economics.   Read a few of the reviews on the Amazon link.... it is every bit as good as they say it is.

Ferret is also getting kick backs from the publisher for he has promotted this book several times..*lol*  Just jokin buddy...

[b30]Goat

Thanks for the book Idea it is ordered and I am waiting for it to come.

This country has me scared and I want as much info as possible.

thanks ferret

Roger that.... it is a pretty thick book & has a lot of economist jargon in it, but the author (Griffin) also explains to where the average person can understand it (one reason it is so long).  I have a Bachelor's degree in Economics (no bullshit, I really do) - but I admit that I did NOT learn HALF as much about *true* economics in the gov't-funded public university I graduated from, as I did from this book.  Not so sure that isn't intetnionally by design.

Have you noticed that the EXACT SAME things keep happening, over & over & over again?  Debt/ war/ debt/ gov't programs/ debt/ shrinking middle class/ debt.  It doesn't matter whether Democrats or Republicans control Congress or the White House.  Bush or Obama.  You'd *THINK* by watching either MSNBC of FoxNews - that there is a big "philosophical battle" going on between the parties... but there is NOT.  That's just what Big Money WANTS you to think, because it masks the fact that they own BOTH parties and are getting what they want, regardless of which party supposedly "runs things".

The Federal Reserve (a small kabal of uber-wealthy bankers) makes money... BIG money... by "loaning" the U.S. gov't money.  But it is "virtual money" (called "fiat money")... money that DOES NOT EXIST  in any way, shape, or form.  They "loan" money that doesn't exist - which requires no actual "investment" on their behalf..... yet they make interest from it.  They make BIG money - by "loaning" money that they never actually "loan".  A no-risk investment, that pays of BIG TIME for them.  They are allowed (legally, by gov't) to control the money supply, to control interest rates, to control the dollar valuation, to control exchange rates.... yet they answer to NO ONE.  Not Congress, not the President, no one.  They are "independent", controlled by no one, yet they control the life blood of the country.

It is the biggest fucking SCAM in human history ( and that is NOT an exaggeration), and most American voters have no frikkin' idea that it is even happening, because the media is OWNED by the people making the money, and are distracted & pacified by partisan Republican/Democrat bickering, which is utterly pointless.

Glad to hear there are inquiring minds out there.... it will take a while to read/ digest, but I promise you it will be worth it.

Here is a little taste from the author to whet your appetite - and the book is even better than the videos:

PimpedOutPete

Ferret is also getting kick backs from the publisher for he has promotted this book several times..*lol*  Just jokin buddy...

Why don't you read it, Pete?  I'd LOVE to hear what you think of it, IF you give it a fair consideration.

I know we have different outlooks on politics/ economics..... but if you'll read this book, I'll read ANY book you recommend.  And I'll give it an honest assessment.  I'll read any TWO books you recommend.

Deal?

Thnx ferret. To ignore this stuff and lable it as conspiracy theory is Very obtuse and ignorrant. Everything That info wars has predicted and has been  dissmissed a feble theory is all came true and bit everyone in the ass. These people are so crooked they announce this shit now in public. Turn off the TV and read. 2000,000 folowers in a few months tell me people are  waking up!

• Member ID:  97
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2065
  • Birthday:  01/01/1917

awesome

have info wars here too

my posts have been removed as soon as post

thanks.  I am looking forward to it.  and yes it is the same thing over and over anbd over.  everyone says I ll change it and then never do a thing.  the shadow gov doesnt wnat it changed.  we want to be sheep and they are willing to ride us to death.

• Member ID:  607
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3338
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33699
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966

Well Guy's here in the UK we have had it for years and I am fine Foot in mouth

I mean my extra hand comes in great when gaming and my False Teeth look great no decay at all Laughing

http://www.bfsweb.org/facts/wf_uknworld/f_wf_uknworld.htm

• Member ID:  1238
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

SlowFry

awesome

have info wars here too

I'm quoting yours, Slow', so they have to take mine down too, bro'! Wink 

I called the water company here, one day, as the shit coming out the taps (faucets) was smelling like bleach!

I asked if they'd had a chemical spill - they denied that but a water company van was on my drive inside 15 minutes.

The explanation was that the chemicals had built up in the pipes overnight and we should run water until it cleared!

These days, I make my coffee with water filtered through a carbon-filter jug and I drink spring water from bottles only.

Folks say that there are more bacteria in spring water than tap water but I would rather take my chances with natural

organisms my gut is used to than shit some French water company puts in my drinking water!

I get the fluoride in toothpaste so they can stick their chemicals up their....

DEEJAYKEG
SlowFry

awesome

have info wars here too

I'm quoting yours, Slow', so they have to take mine down too, bro'! Wink 

I called the water company here, one day, as the shit coming out the taps (faucets) was smelling like bleach!

I asked if they'd had a chemical spill - they denied that but a water company van was on my drive inside 15 minutes.

The explanation was that the chemicals had built up in the pipes overnight and we should run water until it cleared!

These days, I make my coffee with water filtered through a carbon-filter jug and I drink spring water from bottles only.

Folks say that there are more bacteria in spring water than tap water but I would rather take my chances with natural

organisms my gut is used to than shit some French water company puts in my drinking water!

I get the fluoride in toothpaste so they can stick their chemicals up their....

+1 Deejaykeg

I noticed it like 10 years ago when running the hot water the smell is horrid and you should see what it does to icemakers and sinks .

I replaced all the plumbing.  steel pipe to PVC.  after that the smell of bleach was so much that you couldnt drink thee water.  I just thought it was cause of the pipes.  the smell has gone away or I dont notice anymore.  But brita pitcher is all we use.

post 100 makes me a whore right?  lol

[b30]Goat
post 100 makes me a whore right?  lol

just a 900 more and you are a whore... (lol)