Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Tags Back

Two-Tone

• Member ID:  589
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1346
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  10798
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/04/1979
  • Device:  Android

The clan would be way smaller if people would be limited to certin playstyle.

let players camp, bunny and what not,

My playstyle is to suck ass.

• Member ID:  3543
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  905
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  9085
  • Birthday:  07/09/1981
  • Device:  Windows

because, until then it makes the game really interesting,

because I do not know if the horn pops, Google, or DramaLlama, for these two, you're already dead :question:

ps and do not like how the players hurt other players, for with better game or killing

like a game, my friend Google just hear F g. and and, it is not pleasant :-(

Edited by Lucky

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Ruthless, Google is Romanian not British?

• Member ID:  101
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

hi all...my name is google>XI< ... and are dependent on >XI<family ....

story is that..:everyone on the server hates me...everyone said at least once..F.....google ,google bitch , google suck, foogle..google hacktics .. f.....hacker... f.....bunny jumper...etc etc...are very popular on the servers...but!!!!!!!!! BUT !!!!!!!!!! ! I'm still here

I hate people who complain.. crying man ...the f... mini cars.. claymores and campers...but ..is just a game man .. just a game

is a privilege, we're here ..people worldwide.. pity that some do not understand it...

I waited two years...to be accepted here in this family.. I will not now give back....

Every family has its troubles....and only together we will overcome troubles...only problem is of course lack of communication!!!!!

us in romania we have a proverb..."if kid not crying ...mother does not give milk".....

with esteem and respect.....F....google sory for my engl... i used foogle translate

hi all...my name is google>XI< ... and are dependent on >XI<family ....

story is that..:everyone on the server hates me...everyone said at least once..F.....google ,google bitch , google suck, foogle..google hacktics .. f.....hacker... f.....bunny jumper...etc etc...are very popular on the servers...but!!!!!!!!! BUT !!!!!!!!!! ! I'm still here

I hate people who complain.. crying man ...the f... mini cars.. claymores and campers...but ..is just a game man .. just a game

is a privilege, we're here ..people worldwide.. pity that some do not understand it...

I waited two years...to be accepted here in this family.. I will not now give back....

Every family has its troubles....and only together we will overcome troubles...only problem is of course lack of communication!!!!!

us in romania we have a proverb..."if kid not crying ...mother does not give milk".....

with esteem and respect.....F....google sory for my engl... i used foogle translate

Dont FORGET..F@#%$##@^#$^# #%%#$%$^#@#@$#!$#^$@$^@^%$$%$&%$(&*(_+)^!@$^%* GOOGLE..

Well said brother...Water off a DUCKS back..If you let a little teasing get to you and your INTERNET feelings get hurt..You dont have thick enough skin to hang out with the IDIOTS..

If I got offended at all the times I get told to GO @$#^$$% my self...There would no 1 left to play with..play nice or dont play at all I say.

NOW..Lets all get out there and play like NICE little warriors..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDH9Jq5AWkQ

I know I have said fkn google or f u google alot but its all in fun. I just get a lil more pleasure when i kill u tho. ;) And never forget being in the corner with a big ol tube :) I have never laughed so hard on these servers as i did then..lol we luv ya google ;)

:angel: I wonder who corner you with a BIG TUBE? :whistle:

• Member ID:  112
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1132
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  6975
  • Birthday:  10/09/1960

Hey Chilli go fuck your self :coffee:

I say that with all the love in my heart

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

i'm handing in my tags too, there is just too much gaming and fun and LOL' ing and LMFAO'ing and trash talking and killing and whatnot. If I cant run around like a moron and not just kill everone I see with one shot to the foot then its just getting way too over the top for me. My level of frustration is reaching the point that i have to fight the urge to ragequit before i even enter the server. And all these hopppers spamming me with their clever binds while they kill me hoppin on one foot and sneering in that condescending tone (yes you can hear condescending in the text on screen as well) drives me to the point of going postal (and I always FEDEX, go figure). ANd google and his crazy tactics, dont even get me started.....hopping and shooting....and shooting and hopping.....WHO DOES THAT ANYWAYS?? And chile....oh man...I dont have enough time in the day to get this one going, although i was at the receiving end of the greatest bunny hoppin move I never wanted to see by this jerk so........(i wish i had video..two story drop...180 turn at point blank range...stoopidly awesome .....)

Is this what it feels like to let a video game frustrate you???... I need to quit watching Sex and the City while eating Midol like M&M's. These mood swings are killing me.....like claymores. And anyone who knows me knows this....

I HATE CLAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XI RULZ YOU FOOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by billyblade

• Member ID:  1510
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  5333
  • Birthday:  06/03/1987

... I need to quit watching Sex and the City while eating Midol like M&M's. These mood swings are killing me.....like claymores.

HAHA I always knew you had a vagina!

But on a real note... This is just retarded. Jumping is a way of life... Get over it and stop bitching.

Edited by Sex_Panther

i'm handing in my tags too, there is just too much gaming and fun and LOL' ing and LMFAO'ing and trash talking and killing and whatnot. If I cant run around like a moron and not just kill everone I see with one shot to the foot then its just getting way too over the top for me. My level of frustration is reaching the point that i have to fight the urge to ragequit before i even enter the server. And all these hopppers spamming me with their clever binds while they kill me hoppin on one foot and sneering in that condescending tone (yes you can hear condescending in the text on screen as well) drives me to the point of going postal (and I always FEDEX, go figure). ANd google and his crazy tactics, dont even get me started.....hopping and shooting....and shooting and hopping.....WHO DOES THAT ANYWAYS?? And chile....oh man...I dont have enough time in the day to get this one going, although i was at the receiving end of the greatest bunny hoppin move I never wanted to see by this jerk so........(i wish i had video..two story drop...180 turn at point blank range...stoopidly awesome .....)

Is this what it feels like to let a video game frustrate you???... I need to quit watching Sex and the City while eating Midol like M&M's. These mood swings are killing me.....like claymores. And anyone who knows me knows this....

I HATE CLAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XI RULZ YOU FOOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I plead the FIFTH on this 1.. :harhar::thumbsup:

• Member ID:  177
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  10581
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/08/1961

this is to notify all members,im handing back my tags,the reason being peaple bunny hopping,its got out of hand and after peaple complaing including myself nothings been done,as farr as im conserned this is not upfor discution.

bunny hopping....

When I bunny hop it's when I am running full speed and to get the weapon to come out faster I jump aim and shoot right away killing the other player most of the time... if you just continue to run then just shoot.. it is twice as slow to get that first shot off.

Then running from bullets I can run, jump, turn and shoot behind me still in that original direction I was running and I can turn and land to continue on running in that direction..... I am floating in the air and can hit many targets in the air before landing or it gets me to go in the correct direction to find you ass shooting at me.

When I run into a room I suspect someone being in... I run full speed then jump through the door that way gun is in hand and I can shoot that lazy camper in the corner waiting for me to enter.

It is a skill and sorry you just can handle getting you ass kicks by better players. Maybe the sand box you choose next with have all the stupid rules in place so you fair better at the game. Just watch out for the cat shit.

Have a great non xi life.

That sounds like ballet... :animier::w00t:

yea... should see me in my COD leotard. I look hot when I do the splits in mid air. lol

Damn, I just threw up in my mouth a little Hx - you bastard ;)