Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do You Vape Or Use Ecig?

coolmd

• Member ID:  496
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  282
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3249
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Achievement Points:  22334
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/26/1969

51c25902baa1e_300954_133851353385875_21151c259136180e_egoctwist900mahce5kit7715051c2592900311_sigeleistainlesssteelzmaxk51c2594647060_sigeleistainlesssteelteles51c2595a5dea7_v5stainlesssteel14500batte51c25980554e6_joyetechevicbatterymod485251c2599208aaf_joyetechegoc1000mah263500x

This is some of the stuff that my hubby and his mate

sales.Hope you like the look of them.Oh and the juice that

i use is FIRE,ICE i,v always used that kind since i started vapeing

Edited by Fire

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

nice stuffs Fire...if i lived over there i would spend a bunch of cash there as well...i'm addicted to vaping stuffs,,,i have quite the collection now....and lots of juice...loving my Provari with the z-atty pro great flavor and vapor.keep up the good work gang..cigs suck

• Member ID:  2181
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  761
  • Birthday:  05/18/1990

so, i feel silly but what the hell is vaping. and what is the difference between that and an E-Cig.. just curious.

vaporizing.. its just what we say, vape is the process that we love so much when vapor comes from the heated coil and wick...".like i say."..man thats a nice vape...lol...kinda like computer slang...

e-cigging sounds foolish...he he

• Member ID:  2384
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966
  • Device:  Windows

Hey Gang......Good to see more quitters on ere.......I am so glad I started this and to know that a least a few people have quit the cigs is cool.

Johnny I cant believe its seven months...a pat on the back for you...but even more amazing "you have stopped collecting"..lol i believe that when i see it..lmao

good VAPING to one an all.

ps tried a vanilla custard from the UK but damn crap hardly any flavour.

Now using the KANGER EVOD always a good vape and great flavour from a little unit and no fuss (have rebuilt a few with kantral and nichrome but no real difference but no way do they last even half the time as the shop brought atties.......

Love you GUYS

yes Coolmd...on the 28th of this month its 7 months now....hard to believe..seems i just started vaping yesterday...but cigarettes are definately a thing of the past....i never think about them at all.once again thanks brother, if you hadn't started this thread i would have never considered stopping cigs...soooooooooooooo glad i quit

• Member ID:  2083
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3554
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Achievement Points:  23761
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/20/1962

smoke? Barf, I can't believe I walked around STINKING like that for all those years!

been smoke free for 14 years :yahoo:

• Member ID:  2181
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  761
  • Birthday:  05/18/1990

yes Coolmd...on the 28th of this month its 7 months now....hard to believe..seems i just started vaping yesterday...but cigarettes are definately a thing of the past....i never think about them at all.once again thanks brother, if you hadn't started this thread i would have never considered stopping cigs...soooooooooooooo glad i quit

good job Johnny, its been 6 months for me i think lol. i've quit so many times in the past i was afraid i wouldn't stick to it. but aside from when i was pregnant this is the longest i have gone. and i have to say, if i hadn't found E-Cigs i would have never been able to survive. im a habit and social smoker, and all my friends and family smoke. driving. good lord. still to this day when i get in the car my first instinct is to pull out a cig. thank the lord for e-cigs. 

smoke? Barf, I can't believe I walked around STINKING like that for all those years!

been smoke free for 14 years :yahoo:

i have to agree Boomer, i cant believe i started smoking when i did and walked around smelling like an ash tray through highschool and till this yr. its amazing how gross people smell now that im not smoking.

Uh oh.....Cherry red Provari mini...on sale   $170 hmmmmmm...red l.e.d. i am soooooooooo tempted....and get some red o-rings for my z-atty pro..and a cherry vapes red ming vase drip....so sweet....i am real tempted....don't do it Johnny don't do it....

• Member ID:  922
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

Hey Gang......Good to see more quitters on ere.......I am so glad I started this and to know that a least a few people have quit the cigs is cool.

Johnny I cant believe its seven months...a pat on the back for you...but even more amazing "you have stopped collecting"..lol i believe that when i see it..lmao

good VAPING to one an all.

ps tried a vanilla custard from the UK but damn crap hardly any flavour.

Now using the KANGER EVOD always a good vape and great flavour from a little unit and no fuss (have rebuilt a few with kantral and nichrome but no real difference but no way do they last even half the time as the shop brought atties.......

Love you GUYS

the only vanilla custard u gotto to test is this one md : http://www.grantsvanillacustard.com/

I just emailed Grant Chkitty boo....hoping i can get the 100ml....lmao...plus i can use my dripper with the silica wick setup...and put 20 drops in all day...untill i can someday get me a Kayfun....[not likely but hoping]...aparantly Grants vanila custard tastes better with silica...and steeped 8 days or so...i will let you know when he e-mails me back with his answer....i even said i would give him a good tip besides the 39pounds[62$Canadian]plus shipping..so around a buck a ml..which according to all the reviews on the right side of the web page is nothing to pay for this artisans juice...so i will report back when i get his answer....hard stuff to get i see

got 100ML like 2 weeks ago, but it was already steeped for 26 days

Grant is a great guy, he send u the bottle with a letter explaining everything and how many days the liquid already was steeped.

i mean, hes the only one to do that.

and this liquid is just perfect.

the only thing i wish i asked a 80/20 VG/PG coz i ordered a 50/50 and its not as sweet as the 100VG i had previous time.

so something like 75/25 or 80/20 would be just perfect in the kayfun.

next time im gona ask him.

well JQ, i am so pleased with the kayfun u have no idea.

one thing i noticed is it gives me way more battery life and way less liquid consumption than the genesis.

so in the long term its very cheap. and the vape is 99,9999% perfect with my nice Ekowool silica, its just bang on.

i see they got a new kayfun, same style, same shape but simplier so maybe its a bit cheaper ? i dont kno yet

what i'd love to see is a kayfun quality but one that would fit with other juices like bobas or the house blend.

im gona try again, but it seems those are too thick and/or the silica dont works great with those.

• Member ID:  434
  • Followers:  58
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1289
  • Achievement Points:  12930
  • Days Won:  5

@@Fire

What's a vap? I've tried the Mistyc ecig and it was ok, but didn't quite cut it for me.  I normally smoke pall mall blue 100s and I would like to switch either back to the mystic or something else. cost is the issue for me.

Wow Chktastic.....he emailed me back already....he says he has no problem shipping to me here...but has to put no labels on it and call it vanilla flavoring...as he has had problems with getting it through customs before...he says it works no problem that way....so i have to reply to his email with my address and all the particulars...so now i can have some of me the real Grants Vanila Custard instead of a knockoff..which by the way is really good with my z-atty pro...haven't tried silica's in a long time now...28 gauge wire has never given me a hot spot ever....and the throat hit and flavor is crazy good with the 270mesh setup i have...i am going to order two 100 bottles of it ...so it will cost me 128 Canadian dollars and twenty for shipping it here...tracking number included he says and its quicker....so about 80 cents for a ml. for the finest juice there is...is a no brainer for me....i love my custards..and Grant seems like a really nice dude...he responded in one day to my email and answered all my questions honestly...so here goes Chkalicious...im putting in an order....he said he will steep it for me and then ship it...so have patience ..it could take a few weeks...as i would like 100 percent v.g....he is really proud of his craft and will not send it out before it has had time to mature...really cool when you thing about it.....so now i have to wait a month tops to try this juice of Grants...............................................................there order made...have to wait for his totals now....he he

told u Grant is a very nice mate

and got an awesome liquid

i like the 50/50 but 100VG is better, but that is the case for any juice ;)

and even at 100VG it isnt that thick.

but JQ i love it in the kayfun, but one can love it in a genesis. but the flavour would be a bit too much for me in a genesis.

silica and genesis are giving me totally different results, mostly with the flavour

one isnt better, but totally different.

I can't wait for Grants custard now Chkity boo......it feels like Christmas....this is my eighth month cig free gang...wooo hoooooo

@@Fire

What's a vap? I've tried the Mistyc ecig and it was ok, but didn't quite cut it for me.  I normally smoke pall mall blue 100s and I would like to switch either back to the mystic or something else. cost is the issue for me.

vap.....[vape]....we have our own lingo......Janey,sweety.. all you need is a good setup that gives you a good throat hit and decent nicotine..and you will never smoke a cig again.....be like me and watch a ton of video's before you buy....in the long run a provari and a good tank is what i ended up with ...about 4 hundred bucks worth....[thirty five packs of cigs],,,,and juice is about twenty bucks a month now...so after your initial purchase...it costs about twenty bucks a month...unless like me and get a spending habit...lol....

• Member ID:  22339
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  167
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1715
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  12965
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  03/20/1972

Janey:  If cost is an issue, start simple.  Johnny's set up is the ultimate but you need to start small.  Get a kit like this to start with: http://www.crazyvapors.com/shop/ego-ce4-900-mah-passthrough-starter-kit/   (They have pretty colors and girly designs too  :thumbsup: )   You will have to replace the clearomizers after a while. Mine last 1-2 weeks and they are $5 each but many people say they last a month or more.  You will not have to replace the batteries for probably a year.  

And get liquid like this: http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/e-liquid/pre-mixed-e-liquid/titan-fluid/10ml-tw-titan-fluid-product.html  or  http://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/shop/sample-bottles.html

This is an even cheaper option for starting out: http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/electronic-cigarette-starter-kits/tornado-tank/tornadotank-e-nic-compact-starter-kit-2-product.html  

I suggest you use nicotine strength of around 24 mg if you're used to full flavor cigarettes.  I even use 36 mg sometimes.  The owners of the stores above will help you if you have any questions.  The people at Johnson's Creek are the best I've ever dealt with.  Once you have a good e-cig and find a flavor that you like, you can start upgrading later as you learn more about it.  With so many options out there, it can get overwhelming.  

I looked up e-cigs in your area and found this place: http://www.smokecignals.com/default.asp  I don't know how good they are but it looks like they have a decent selection and reasonable prices.  

It's been over 4 years since I last touched a cigarette!!!   :animier:  I have no regrets and I have no plans to stop vaping.  I simply enjoy it.  

Edited by BurnnBright

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.15
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Kinda just wondered if any of the good people of the XI use an ecig or vape and have quit smoking...I quit about 2 years ago and vape alot...In the UK ecigs are not really that big but from the internet i can see they are growing in popularity in the US....

Would like to swap tips ideas etc..get reviews even and generally talk about anything related.....

I quite for a bit but my dad keeps coming over as he smokes.. so naturally I want to have one with him. Then I switched to pipe tobacco and cut way down... then quit then went back... so today was in my drug dealer store.. and this lady was trying to cut down. I talked her into getting a ecig. She got one then I decided to take my own advice. Cool as shit. Got some cherry flavor and man it tastes so good. I got a buzz on three small puffs. 18mg must be strong. Some day I want to switch to the 0mg. I just smoke because of the habit and a social thing.

Now going to get my dad to switch over. He really needs to quite and this is way better. He can smoke in the car or bathroom if he does get one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Omg.....Grant has the best custard going.....now i see what you were talking about Chkity booboo...the eco wool tastes way better....[better than silica],,Grants on the zo-atty pro tastes good don't get me wrong...but with the eco wool wicks it's unbelieveabley tastey....In fact i got two hundred ml. of it...it has custard flavouring written on the label...lol too funny 24mg...its so buttery smooth that i get loopy sometimes vaping too much of it...Holy Moly it just tastes like a small slice of Bliss....i had to use a buds pay pal as mine was hacked about five years ago but it took its time getting here but the wait was worth it...i will be making another order soon to make sure i never run out....not too expensive as it previously thought either....Coolmd you gotta try this stuff...it had me by the taste buds first pull....The two things Chkitty boo bah recomended have been bang on....now if i could only get my hands on a Kayfun....lol...VAPE AWAY

• Member ID:  1194
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

I've only smoked once, for 30+ years.

Seriously, I'm just starting the e-cigs and they do take the edge off. I need to find something better than is sold on the local store. I see there are a lot of suggestions in this thread so I'll take some time and check them out.

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

@@Fire

janey, you can start cheap with an Ego twist and a tank or cartomizer to the tune of about 60bucks. After that itas just the cost of the juice. for me and the wife its about 10 bucks a week...each. I have smoked less than a pack of cigarettes in over 8 weeks since i started vaping...and i couldnt feel better about it. The E-cigs that are in the stores are absolute crap by comparison. im sure down in your neck of the woods there has got to be some shops. If they are anything like the one that just opened here you can go in and try a couple of things just to see how it feels. I would never spend the money until i got to sample it...now that i have, its all i do. I LOVE IT!!!!!. not to mention the lack of risk to your health. Propylethylene Glycol is the material used for "E JUICE"...its the same material used in the standard asthma inhaler...so.....i dont assume the risk is too great based on that alone, but the benefits are all the same as a non smoker.

i have smoked for 37 years, and am a pro smoking advocate, as it is the very thing this country was founded on not to mention it really is cool (that is why so many have tried and so many still do)...COUNT ON IT IDIOTS!!!!!. However, it doesnt take a genious to figure out its not  good for you. This thread helped to compell my curiosity about the whole matter...and i did alot of research. I have sinced converted about 12 people at the plant i work at..and im sure more will follow. do your due diligence...check out some you tube vids and go to a shop and sample the wares. Im certain you wont be disappointed as you have already inquired so..................

My rig is the ZMAX and i have 2 tanks...a Kenger Protank for inside...and a Vivinova Minitank for outside...it doesnt drip in the heat when vaping outside in the summer( meaning right now damnit...)

I AM DA GAMECHANGER AND I THOROUGHLY ADVOCATE VAPING.........BECAUSE I SAID SO BEECHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOULDNT THAT BE ENOUGH?????

Edited by billyblade

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

@@Fire

BTW...MY RIG IS EXACTLY WHAT IS IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF FIRE'S PICTURES ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by billyblade

HORAY HORAH..........Johnny.....

I have finally found an English supplier of that "grants Custard"...the one you love so much...just placed an order for 60ml 24mg .....wooohoooo...I hope its as good as you n chkn say...cant wait....

I've only smoked once, for 30+ years.

Seriously, I'm just starting the e-cigs and they do take the edge off. I need to find something better than is sold on the local store. I see there are a lot of suggestions in this thread so I'll take some time and check them out.

Hi there If you need any advise we are all here to help...you will find some good advise in the previous pages but for anything specific...just ask...