Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do You Vape Or Use Ecig?

coolmd

• Member ID:  2465
  • Group:  +++ Minecraft Head Admin
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  170
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1818
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Achievement Points:  14559
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/17/1972
  • Device:  Windows

http://www.jugheads.co/shop/product/original-gen-grunts-vanilla-custard/

Geez Chkn....i have to get this one as well now....it must be good or he wouldn't duplicate his version of it....thanks for that one...and thanks Coolmd for the 3 month thing...no i will never go back to analogs they stink like shit...i actually can't believe i used to smoke...its for fools that haven't discovered vaping...lol...uh oh ..now i sound like a reformed smoker...oh well i got bragging rights for sure

Johnny You are doing fantastic with it. I remember when you were always talking about it. Now that you have done it, its great isnt it. Champix did it for me, almost 3 years now. Never thought i could but i did. It stinks bad now :P

• Member ID:  2384
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966
  • Device:  Android

coolmd if u like vanila, check the Grant's vanila custard.

let it steep for like a week or 10 days before testing.

its really nice.

and not expensive + its from UK so low shipping fees for ya ;)

yea i hope they gona ship some boba over here, i only have around 100ML left, and i start to be worry again.

I do like vanilla so I may give that one a try....cheers chkn

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

http://www.vapoursolutions.com/VAPEONLY-BCC-BOTTOM-CHANGEABLE-COIL-MEGA-CARTOMIZER-35ml-SILVER-BODY_p_1056.html

these work great...and for 15 bucks great flavor...each coil lasts approx. 2 to 3 weeks and being as its a bottom feeder no dry hits....i have been giving mine a work out since yesterday and its bloody great...i got some replacement coils for it too..2.2 ohms...great vapor production and throat hit too....using Joke smoke v2 on a 2.2ohm bcc....yes i recomend, as they are cheap and work great...no leaks either....as with most bottom feeder types...flavor is comparable to the vivi nova for me anyways...i give it a 9 out of 10 and only because i had to get a yellow window with black base...but other than the no choice of colour as they were sold out i give them a great review...will let you know after a couple weeks of use if the bottom coils last that long...

• Member ID:  922
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

yea they look nice, but as u compare them to the vivi, im not sure i'll like it.

the vivi, i fail at getting something with it, i may try it again, because i didnt really made a good coil for it yet, but for me there is nothing like a ss mesh same reason why im a bit scared about the nice kayfun that im waiting, im not sure i'll like it because its basically for silica wick.  but i dont give up yet lol

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6418
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Achievement Points:  54343
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

ok u idiots im all in ordered mine today for me nd moms....... will report back.....

E Liquid - U E Liquid 30ML - USA - Tobacco LF4 12mg $13.99 2 $27.98

E Liquid - U E Liquid 30ML - USA - Tobacco Sweet Tobacco 12mg $13.99 2 $27.98 

Electronic C Vision Clearomizers Vision eGo Clearomizer 2.1 - 2.4 Ohm (Black) - Single $4.99 2 $9.98

Electronic C Vision Clearomizers Vision eGo Clearomizer 2.1 - 2.4 Ohm (Purple) - Single $4.99 2 $9.98

Electronic C Joye eGo-C Black Joye EGO-C - Starter Kit - 1000mAh $71.99 1 $71.99

Electronic C Joye eGo-C Steel Joye EGO-C - Starter Kit - 1000mAh $71.99 1 $71.99

happy vaping fackers

Edited by loader>XI<

Good man loader.....as Chkn told me right from the start...you have to find the right juice...and it takes a while....i finally found mine after two to three months of trial and error...but don't give in to the thieving devil tobacco...i perservered and stuck to my guns...and after a month or so ...started to hate the smell of cigs...now i can't even be in the same room as people smoking ...the smell makes me sick...and yes Chkn..nothing beats my z-atty pro for flavor either...ss mesh wicks are the best and are fun to make..i treat my z-atty like my night time cigar and vape some really good chocolate.vanilla bonana juice at 12 mg.s,,,,any stronger in the ss mesh is just too powerfull for me any more..but when i use silica wicks i can vape 24mg.s......but yeah the ss mesh is the best for flavor.....you'll find out about all this stuff later loader...thats the fun part learning...i sure am glad i started vaping it has certainly saved a few years on the old ticker...and as well saved me a ton of cash from not buying dumb ass cigarettes...stick with it loader ..once you find a great tasting juice for you..you will wonder why you ever started smoking in the first place...i know i do ...and i was a hard core two pack sometimes a day of 100 winstons...man i can't even imagine that now...insanity....good luck..

MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD.......

KEEP ME ND MOMS IN UR THOUGHTS

SHE HAS COPD SO IM DOING THIS FOR BOTH OF US

All the Best

loADER>XI<

that is so nice loader, gj !

one thing u have to understand is that u wont get anything like a real cig, many people start with tobacco flavor because they think it may help them getting off the cold turkey.

im not sure it really does, because its very hard to find a decent tobacco flavor, and i mean REAAAAAAAL hard.

so sont hesitate to go after other flavors like sweet vanilla, chocolate, caramel (omg i love caramel juices) mapple, cookie dought,... or in the fruit ones, im pretty sure most vapers after like 1 or 2 months usually dont vape tobacco flavors anymore.

or just juices with just a touch of tobacco blend.

this reminds me i need to find a solution to get one of my fav juice here again as they dont ship outside USA anymore :(  hmmm

yea they look nice, but as u compare them to the vivi, im not sure i'll like it.

the vivi, i fail at getting something with it, i may try it again, because i didnt really made a good coil for it yet, but for me there is nothing like a ss mesh same reason why im a bit scared about the nice kayfun that im waiting, im not sure i'll like it because its basically for silica wick.  but i dont give up yet lol

don't forget Chkn....you have to give the vivi a couple of tanks to break in the silica...but i know what you mean...there is a tiny bit of taste at the start..but keep rolling it and holding it horizontal,,,i do that out of habbit now ..even with my z-atty..but i find the vivi nova will never match the ss mesh but its a close second after a tank or two. i find that after a couple of days of serious vaping mine really starts to taste better...sometimes they are good at the start but you have to build a perfectly good coil for that...i find if i use the 36 gauge Kanthal that my ohms are really high ...[3.8 or even 4.2 sometimes] so now i use the 32 gauge and usually get about 2.0 to 2.2 with four wraps..i might try a six or seven wrap today and see how it works...i am always worried about shorts because i throw away that little insulator thing,,,i will report back after my 7 wrap today and see if the flavor gets better Chk...but i know what you mean ...silica tastes funky at the start but i just keep blowing it out without inhaling for about ten or so puffs...then let the wick soak up the juice...also don't forget to oxodize the Kanthal at the start that way you don't taste wire with the silica too...give the vivi a week Chkn you might get used to it..also Chkn....i can get you some good juice if we can find a way to get it there without paying huge shipping costs or getting stopped at the border thing...i feel bad for you that you can't get good juice over there..im in Canada and its hard to find good ones here too..but the only one i use now is Jugheads.co...i might email him to see if he will ship to you...i am in the talks about expanding his company to eastern Ontario as i have a big garage to store stuff in and ship from here to maximize his earning potentials ,,,,something i might do as i like it so much...i will give him a shout tonight and see if he can't help out a U.K brother vaper...i will let you know Chk my good man

http://www.jugheads.co/shop/product/original-gen-grunts-vanilla-custard/

Geez Chkn....i have to get this one as well now....it must be good or he wouldn't duplicate his version of it....thanks for that one...and thanks Coolmd for the 3 month thing...no i will never go back to analogs they stink like shit...i actually can't believe i used to smoke...its for fools that haven't discovered vaping...lol...uh oh ..now i sound like a reformed smoker...oh well i got bragging rights for sure

Johnny You are doing fantastic with it. I remember when you were always talking about it. Now that you have done it, its great isnt it. Champix did it for me, almost 3 years now. Never thought i could but i did. It stinks bad now :P

Thanks King man....yeah i love the vaping...i can honestly say i will never have another cigarette[thieving devil] again in my life....now i can't say the same about a nice herbal vape..which i am getting someone to make me a tincture ..he he....but yeah King the smoke thing ...i can't even be in the same room as smokers...ugliness and as well as a tragedy that none of them have discovered vaping...they would be certainly better off...i feel like a new old man now ...lol....but thanks King ..i haven't felt this good since Christ was a cowboy...he he

Edited by JohnnyQuest

• Member ID:  3844
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  259
  • Birthday:  02/03/1989

ive been vaping for close to 4 months, which have gotten me off cigarettes. i originally quit because as a security guard, we can't smoke on the property (although my manager still does) so i didnt want to be caught having a smoke while on the property, so resorted to e-cigs. ive gotten many flavors, including cinnamon, menthol, ultramint, full house (blueberry & strawberry & bubblegum) as well as an assortment of other ones. 

i personally enjoy it more than cigarettes. i feel my lung capacity increasing, and my heart doesnt pound as much. i get much more blood flow to my arms / legs. and i can even smoke it inside places like grocery stores and bars. its awesome drinking and smoking in the same spot, instead of having to get up.

i also save 140$+ every month, which in turn is spent in the gym haha. so yah, you could say it's kinda saved my life.

Glad to read the threads and the newbies who are going to give it a go...

Will power to convert to vaping from smoking is still required but I think it takes alot less and you will enjoy all of the benefits and fun of vaping very quickly.

keep us posted when your goodies arrive and we are all hear to help advise or just chat....

keep up the good work peeps...

(Johnny, lol, will you ever stop spending.........good on you) :smoke:  :hrhr: 

lol wow Johnny, now ur thinking to get in the business hu lol

i wont lie i thought about it too.

but as they are totally against it here, i would face too many troubles.

but who knows maybe in the future, if they dont destroy every freedom we still have.

anyway, dont bother too much Johnny, i can find juices easily, but most of the ones i love are not in stock or the shop stopped shipping to europe.

but will always find ways to get my precious liquids :)

except if the customs stop every package

have to check what the EU will decide because we are millions vapers in europe now, i dont think they can screw us all , we'll see

another juice i had in the past just started again, so i'll order this one and i really enjoy this one too.

so no worries bro. But thanks a lot for caring for me ;)

i will give the vivi other tries for sure.

but im pretty sure i will enjoy the kayfun when it comes.

and if i still have problems with silica, i can build a ss mesh for it.

and i plan to buy the svoemesto mod when its out too look at this beauty

156243_387708461322346_2109135246_n.jpg

156243_387708461322346_2109135246_n.jpga6e97be3fc9e4feb9f09b0e.png

and here is a 3D view of the mod they will release in a few weeks

the awesome thing about this mod is that there are like 100 different configurations possible.

and u can get it with a module that makes the mod VV and WV

i think it will be better than the provari

Edited by ChknFngr

426136_330970970348458_1728660196_n.jpgcan't wait :

426136_330970970348458_1728660196_n.jpg1e96b31c69bc4e8f8ac101d.png

Man thats a beautiful set up....nice mod and of course the kayfen blends in nicely.....i'm not buying any more stuffs...lol  my z-atty pro blends in with my provari nicely too..but nothing like that classy set up....looks like its expensive too...very nice Chkn...wish i had oportunities to buy stuffs like that here...i was lucky to find a provari regular size..as soon as i bought mine they came out with the new silver satin provari 2 new look...damn i am always a day late and a dime short....lol

• Member ID:  168
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  115
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  882
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6400
  • Birthday:  07/28/1957

I'm at 1 week without tobacco - I feel no drive or desire to smoke. One of my customers/friends ordered a provari and a vivi nova tank the on Monday when I was working at her site. She's very excited. I let her try mine. We will see how it works for her.

I will have to look back in this thread to see the rebuild process for the tank. Might buy a second one just to be safe...

Cheers!

Just for you T,,,,there is about four of them...Phil Psardo or whatever his name is does one too.

Edited by JohnnyQuest

bloody video's didn't load...just type in how to rebuild a vivi nova head...there's a ton of them T,,,,,,,i usually know when mine are burnt up when you can see the black peeping out of the sylicon cap on each side of the post,,,,,they usually last about a week or two...mine burn up quicker because i vape the living hell out of my juices....i am a you tube posting idiot..i can never do it for some reason..i always forget the procedure...but no need you can just google it...as i say there is a heap of those videos...good luck T...my first one worked perfectly...i think it was 2.2 ohms or something like that

I'm at 1 week without tobacco - I feel no drive or desire to smoke. One of my customers/friends ordered a provari and a vivi nova tank the on Monday when I was working at her site. She's very excited. I let her try mine. We will see how it works for her.

I will have to look back in this thread to see the rebuild process for the tank. Might buy a second one just to be safe...

Cheers!

GOOD ON You...one week is damn good... I THINK YOU ARE WELL ON THE WAY TO JOINING OUR RANKS....

IT IS GREAT THAT YOU HAVE DONE A WEEK AND I AM CONVINCED THAT ANALOGUES ARE BEHIND YOU.....

MAKING COILS IS ALITTLE BIT OF FUN, ALOT OF TRIAL AND ERROR AND CAN BE BLOODY FRUSTRATING TOO....ALL PART OF THE "joy that is VAPING"

WATCH THE VIDEO'S AND HAVE AGO......SOMETIMES MINE ARE PERFECT OTHER TIMES THEY ARE SHIT.....SO I ALWAYS HAVE SOME SHOP BOUGHT COILS JUST INCASE..

CHKN THAT "KAY.......THING"  LOOKS FANTASTIC........LET US KNOW HOW IT WORKS..IF IT WORKS ONLY HALF AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS I WOULD STILL BE PROUD TO OWN ONE....

I am in everyone.....My order came today from liberty flights (fast service) so far seems like this will work for me ....

Will report back

All the Best

loADER>XI<

Good for you Loader...i hope you and your mom pull together and tough it out .....it isn't hard believe me i was a cronic smoker and i don't even think about them now...thanks to Coolmd and Chkn for helping me through it....nice to see ...but remember you have to get a good juice...i bet you switch from tobacco juices within the month...i did and aparantly everyone does...as it is real hard to duplicate a cigarette...i vape a chocolate vanilla and banana juice now and its crazy good...especially before bed...i love it...vaping has saved me from the thieving devil tobacco and i hope you are on your way too Loader and mom...good luck and i hope you guys stick to it.

Johnny give me the link for the juices that u use

Jugheads.co...its the best ...i don't buy anywhere else now...the nilla gorilla is great and so is the euphoric ry4by4...as well as ry4yum yum...and joke smoke v2 is my all day vape all of those are v.g juices,,,,and are sooooooo good..just remember his site is hard to get on to...and he is only open for minutes...until his quota is met...that is why i've been talking with him to expand his company to eastern Ontario Canada...i had one telephone conversation with him and he sounds real interested...but a lot of preliminaries to work out...but yeah Loader that is the only one i use now...so good...a bit of a weird site to navigate on but you will get it....good luck i hope you get to try some..i believe its the best out there[in Canada anyways]...

vaping away in Saint Petersburg I is.......WEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  5092
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44685
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

Just ordered this one. http://vapingzone.com/product-info.php?VZ_VARITUBE-3_Mod_APV_510_kit_3_to_6_Volt-pid605.html

I was looking for something more portable than my home made Box mod.My box mod uses 2 18650 2000mah batteries and an old Ego adapter.I can vape for about a week on a single charge with it bit it's pretty big.I have a 1st gen Ego USB Pass-through that has been gutted and rewired.It's running 5V directly off of my USB port on my PC,using 2ohm cartomizers on it.I've been using this old Ego for 3 years now hooked directly to my PC usb port.

Time for more E-Juice I'm running dangerously low.I need more 24mg Mocha Smoke and my Andys Mint.lol

http://gourmetvapor.com/

Very very cheap juices.They have 20%-40% off sales regularly.I grab up a 500ml bottle for $82 US when they have they're big sales.500ml lasts me up to 7 months with the bunch of other little 30ml bottles of random juices I get.

nom nom nom 24mg double flavor Mocha Smoke.Perfect for the Chocolate,coffee and tobacco lovers.Uber smooth vape.http://www.gourmetvapor.com/flavor.php?flav=394&show=&q=

I still smoke real cigarettes from time to time.1 after every meal.I've smoked since I was 12 years old and at one point i was up to 3 packs a day.Now 1 pack lasts me almost 4 days.E-Cigs will save your life and alot of money.I smoke Camel full flavor cigs and at $6.26 a pack I'm saving over $2,500.00 a year using my E-Cig.

Edited by Pvt.Death