Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Code Of Conduct

OBONGO

• Member ID:  2676
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  294
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/07/1958

Morning. I first would like to wish everyone a blessed holiday and hope you and yours are safe.

I would like to address the play code for a minute.

Many of us have played here for years and have become very comfortable with each other. It has become a brotherhood and as brothers, there is much verbal jousting and ribbing. I have spoken to many of the regular players over the years and most have told me that if they couldn't come here and talk shit to friends they wouldnt play here at all. That being said, we must remember that some players do not know us, and could take what we say serious or they could misinterpret what we say.

I'm sure I can speak for all the people I play with, that all of the ribbing and trash talking is done in gest and that no one is serious. At least I hope not, because when I kill some of these guys they say they want to do things to me I would'nt do to a farm animal. LOL

XI is an adult clan with no prohibitions on use of language except for two primary rules: no racist remarks, and no personal attacks. You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it. If you believe someone has broken one of our rules, let an admin know and we will take action as needed. We also do not tolerate cheating or disrespect by members or guests, and insist on good sportsmanship. Violations can lead to permanent bans. We play for fun, we play with honor, and we strive to treat each other with respect and consideration. No one, member or guest, is above our Code.

I have spoken to many players about this issue and many have said [F#@% them, let them mute or go to a server that doesnt allow this], but I find it better to make new friends than to push them away. The key word in the code is FUN, and thats the real reason we are all here.

If someone is not having fun, then its one of two things, either they are a stick in the mud or they dont like the people's actions. We can fix the later. I would suggest to any player thats not having fun to address it with that player right then and there. I am sure you will find that the person you assumed was a dick head is really a nice guy.

I hope this clears up any misconceptions or hurt feelings out there and would like to personally apologize to anyone we may have offended and hope that one day, when you kill us with a knife, we can call you a (rotten low life, scum bucket piece of F#$King piece of S%!^] and you will know we really love you. LOL

Again I apologize

• Member ID:  59
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2109
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  15107
  • Days Won:  13
  • Device:  Windows

Bongo. As you know I asked the admins to step in and curb the bitchin. Believe me I like to rib players too, but at some point it becomes abusive. When one complains or verbally attacks players on gaming style, where they are from, or just attacks them verbally non-stop, it gets old. I had many players ask me if I was an admin or if I could get one to help in this matter. You say its friendly banter, well if it is please keep it to those who know you. Many guest players or members dont know you. If a guest player logged onto our server, and all they heard was "Go fuck a farm animal you faggot" or something along those lines aimed at them, non stop, its rude. Also you mentioned another guest player who makes bad comments (you know who it is and many others do to), Yes he gets carried away at times and I and other members have called him out on it and it stops. But if he started attacking me or others after we asked him to chill, then I would ask an admin to look into it. I like the friendly banter, but at some point it crosses the line of being friendly banter. I hope you realize that and I think you do.

So in a nutshell, you can trash talk me all you want, I dont care. I have a thick skin :) You can tell me your gonna stick that knife up my ass and twist it. Just please keep in mind, people that dont know you may take offense and have. Peace

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

Lol!!! When people say shit to me, I just give it right back :) May explain why Im hated here....:)

• Member ID:  1217
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  1596
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  14592
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/21/1978
  • Device:  Android

Angel who hates ya ???? Let me know I'll find my knife and put it in there backside for ya :)

Edited by {DS} Giggles

• Member ID:  222
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  88
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3846
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Achievement Points:  25628
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/05/1968

Lol!!! When people say shit to me, I just give it right back :) May explain why Im hated here.... :)

You? Really??? You talk shit to people? Never.....say it isn't so!!! Baa hahaa haaaaaa :harhar:

Bite me Piggy!! :) Yes its true giggles...some peeps dont like it when someone tells them the truth rather they want to hear it or not lol But thats why Im me :)

• Member ID:  434
  • Followers:  58
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1289
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  12930
  • Days Won:  5

Personally, I look forward to someone saying "FU Janey!" because it means I'm doing well and killing a lot.

I agree that this is a brotherhood and am very proud to wear my tags.

• Member ID:  1217
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  1596
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  14592
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/21/1978
  • Device:  Android

LOL u and me both and I try very hard to bite my words before they come out ....LOL Some times it does not work so well :P

i think thats why we get along so well giggles...lol :)And no it doesnt but oh well :)

• Member ID:  2676
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  294
  • Birthday:  03/07/1958

Point taken MikeB and I think I said the same thing in my post. I have spoken to all my brothers in the server, and though many did not agree with your assessment I did get them to agree to tone it down when others are around. And be assured I wont disrespect you in anyway. We all thank you for the heads up.

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  8264
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53612
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

Xi has banned players for shit talking. Yes were an adult clan but first and formost we are a clan. If one person feels that adult talk has no limits and starts disturbing a whole server then it has gone to far. I dislike banning people alot ask the head admins about the grief I give them. But I do agree with this rule. One hell of alot of people drop alot of cash to get our servers full. So anybody's trash talk that starts emptying them well they must go. This is not aimed at you OBONGO but its meant as a reminder to all that there are limits to every thing and people have to understand that.

One example is the breakfeast club when there playing NO topic is sacrid no person can get by with a slip of the tounge and not get razed back but it never has gotten to the point of getting rude. And trust me we can use language becoming a 50 ish years of learning the language.

• Member ID:  3635
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  190
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1766
  • Birthday:  01/19/1978

I would agree on this. devilsbed warned me of the jousting and trash talk and you know what. Who gives a flying crap. if its in fun then why not but I do agree if it gets outta hand something has to be done. I'm not afraid to call anyone out if I feel I've been offended or anything.. Jus' sayin'...

Xi has banned players for shit talking. Yes were an adult clan but first and formost we are a clan. If one person feels that adult talk has no limits and starts disturbing a whole server then it has gone to far. I dislike banning people alot ask the head admins about the grief I give them. But I do agree with this rule. One hell of alot of people drop alot of cash to get our servers full. So anybody's trash talk that starts emptying them well they must go. This is not aimed at you OBONGO but its meant as a reminder to all that there are limits to every thing and people have to understand that.

One example is the breakfeast club when there playing NO topic is sacrid no person can get by with a slip of the tounge and not get razed back but it never has gotten to the point of getting rude. And trust me we can use language becoming a 50 ish years of learning the language.

Nicely worded. I guess it boils down to a persons tone. Its the difference between friendly banter and being downright belligerent. Bongo we are cool.

Point taken MikeB and I think I said the same thing in my post. I have spoken to all my brothers in the server, and though many did not agree with your assessment I did get them to agree to tone it down when others are around. And be assured I wont disrespect you in anyway. We all thank you for the heads up.

Thanks Bongo. Like I mentioned we are cool. And I hope things settle down some. We had another incident last night with someone else and thngs went bad again. Luckily this time other XI members helped calm the matter and an admin talked to the player. I just muted the guy after telling his "bitchin ass to go play somewhere else". :)

• Member ID:  3865
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  127
  • Birthday:  02/14/1966

im sure its all in jest but that said you need to give back what you get and they will layoff you

• Member ID:  3865
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  127
  • Birthday:  02/14/1966

ps if they dont like what we say or how we say to bad they will get over it

• Member ID:  2048
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

well,Ive played with obongo before and he likes to talk thru the game which I find amusing..I look forward to playing with him and I personaly have never heard obongo say anything vulgar.

Edited by Damage_inc-

• Member ID:  219
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  492
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  2906
  • Birthday:  04/28/1957