Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Unbelieberble

TecHnOBoY

• Member ID:  755
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2191
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  14309
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/14/1982

Justin Bieber visited the Anne Frank House in Prinsengracht/NL. I found the following Comments on their Facebook-Page:

2nd entry about his visit:

The Anne Frank House was pleased to welcome Justin Bieber to the Anne Frank House last Friday. We think it is very positive that he took the time and effort to visit our museum. He was very interested in the story of Anne Frank and stayed for over an hour. We hope that his visit will inspire his fans to learn more about her life and hopefully read the diary.

1st entry about his visit:

Yesterday night Justin Bieber visited the Anne Frank House, together with his friends and guards. Fans were waiting outside to see a glimpse of him. He stayed more than an hour in the museum. In our guestbook he wrote: "Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber."

Tonight Bieber will give a concert in Arnhem in the Netherlands.

How can someone be so fu**ing disrespectful?

If he was really interested in the story and her life he wouldn't have written this.

FU Bieber. I am sure that kids all over the world learn a lot about the second World War and the Holocaust. Freedom of opinion does not mean to shutdown your brain! Stop making your "music" and get your f**** ass back to school.

Sorry, but I am a little bit pissed.

This is Unbelieberble...

Edited by TecHnOBoY

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

That kid is under a microscope...even if he coughs someone will write some crap for the media hype,,,,it is the media that we have to blame...those a holes report hangnails.....the media has become the national enquirerer...fucking joke....so and so said this...or so and so did this...gossipping fuck heads.....breaking news....we are not the news anymore we are the social circus....lmao

I agree with you about the media. But this was posted by the museum and shared on Facebook...

• Member ID:  2759
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3496
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  26464
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/27/1990

I agree with you about the media. But this was posted by the museum and shared on Facebook...

Doing whatever they can to bank off of the paparazzi. (bring attention to the museum)

------------

Btw, you disarm the media's control on society by not paying attention to it. Discourage people from just watching the news every day... it's a perverted form of entertainment. If you really want to keep up with things, read articles on google news. (it takes from 1000s of sources)

• Member ID:  3174
  • Followers:  100
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  17423
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/24/1957

ok so beiber went to a museum... he actually wanted to learn something? don't forget he is still a snot nosed kid, who still has a lot of growing up to do.  perhaps he will see the world for what is is... and not some stupid fairy tale.  in this day of video flashes and sound bites we have to really filter what we see and watch, because its not just the news that is corrupted, (and corrupted it is!) but everything you watch has some sort of subliminal message... they expeimented with it in the 50 and 60, and have perfected it in the 80's and 90's... we are under constant subliminal threat... TV is evil... 

couldn't agree more Lord.....every news chanel now has entertainment subliminally attached to each segment....its really fucking  annoying to me anyways...it is a he said she said world we live in ......pathetic actually when news worthy material is injected with what person did this or which kardashian humped which sports person...lol....that show is ranked right up there with i didn't know i was pregnant...we got to pull out of this nose dive we are in....lol.

another annoying subject for me is facebook actually ...so i don't want to get started on that one...lol,,,,an experiment in uncontrolled social anarchy,,

• Member ID:  2313
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

justin again in the news....i thought he died???...lol..who cares...fuk facebook too...lol

lol cobra

Maybe it is because I am from Germany and I know our history well. And I am not proud about this history. Things like this piss me off. Media or not.. :/

• Member ID:  1238
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

ok so beiber went to a museum... he actually wanted to learn something? don't forget he is still a snot nosed kid, who still has a lot of growing up to do.  perhaps he will see the world for what is is... and not some stupid fairy tale.  in this day of video flashes and sound bites we have to really filter what we see and watch, because its not just the news that is corrupted, (and corrupted it is!) but everything you watch has some sort of subliminal message... they expeimented with it in the 50 and 60, and have perfected it in the 80's and 90's... we are under constant subliminal threat... TV is evil... 

Does your TV talk to you also?

Mine sends me the following message daily and I am a slave to its command...

"Turn me off"! ;)

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1202
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6536
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63519
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954
  • Device:  Windows

You do know that TV, GUNS, and BOMBS are corrupting, hurting, and killing people by themselves, right? Maybe we should legislate that TV's turn them selves off at certain hours or when certain shows are on. We seem to be a generation of blame everything else but my own not accepting the responsibility of our own actions society! Actually people are to blame for not using common sense and wanting BIG Brother do it all for them! Bieber who the hell is he anyway? If you had said Paul McCartney or a huge star then maybe you may have a ...> NOT Regardless it's stiil each of our own responsibility to do whats right and maintain our own freedom of choice.

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7654
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Achievement Points:  53674
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946
  • Device:  Windows

His "music" sucks. And so, he's nobody. What he does/says is no more relevant than what my garbage man thinks about the Higgs boson.

• Member ID:  489
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  548
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4674
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Achievement Points:  41116
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

You have to remember Techno, he is a kid, and this history is ANCIENT history to him. He doesn't realize that there are people still living that went through that horror. He's also too young to realize it could happen again, anywhere, even in his own country.

Young, dumb, and rich. Why bother learning anything more than what makes you money.

Damn, i am running out of arguments :hrhr:

I know that he is a snotty nose. But i forgot something important: Did he finish the school after he became famous?
I can imagine what was goin on in his brain when he heared what the Museum Guide had to say about Anne:
"bla blah.. is my hair ok? .. blah blah .. i am the best .. blah blah .." Maybe he listened to the story but didn't
understand it.
Money destroys brains too. Not only drugs and alcohol. ^^

You have to remember Techno, he is a kid, and this history is ANCIENT history to him. He doesn't realize that there are people still living that went through that horror. He's also too young to realize it could happen again, anywhere, even in his own country.
Young, dumb, and rich. Why bother learning anything more than what makes you money.

You are right.  My grandpa told me many things about the second World War. He was born at the end of the first world war and survied the second.

Horrible stories about the war and what this fucker A. and his minions did. I think it is more poignant to hear this things from some one who went through this than reading hisotry books
or visiting a museum. And he didn't have one. He would see it through different eyes.

But showing respect and honor to all the fallen soldiers and killed civilians is nothing you can learn from history, books or movies. You can do it or not. He can't

Disrespectful, ignorant, arrogant...

Edited by TecHnOBoY

this just in............One of the kardashians  has blown the entire chicago bulls team...........and the sisters are awaiting in high anticipation of becoming just like her......lol.......their reality shows are coming soon this fall.......michael phelps has smoked a bong...oh my goodness gracious....he can't have any sponsors carrying on like that now can he....oops miley cyrus is smoking salvia from a bong on the internet....her life has changed from child actor to bong slut....lol....what next...oh wait here is another one ....i didn't know i was pregnant..but i humped a few guys nine months ago without protection...so how was i supposed to know....lol....when will the madness stop?,,,its a good thing they have alternative forms of entertainment rather than this mind expanding genious like programing,honestly i don't know why i even watch television it has gone south for the winter..nothing any good any more. gossippy reality shows or news injected with entertainment. I'm going outside to do something constructive...these few events are enough for anyone to be sickened of the media forever,,,,ugliness..

• Member ID:  5499
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1129

this just in............One of the kardashians  has blown the entire chicago bulls team...........and the sisters are awaiting in high anticipation of becoming just like her......lol.......their reality shows are coming soon this fall.......michael phelps has smoked a bong...oh my goodness gracious....he can't have any sponsors carrying on like that now can he....oops miley cyrus is smoking salvia from a bong on the internet....her life has changed from child actor to bong slut....lol....what next...oh wait here is another one ....i didn't know i was pregnant..but i humped a few guys nine months ago without protection...so how was i supposed to know....lol....when will the madness stop?,,,its a good thing they have alternative forms of entertainment rather than this mind expanding genious like programing,honestly i don't know why i even watch television it has gone south for the winter..nothing any good any more. gossippy reality shows or news injected with entertainment. I'm going outside to do something constructive...these few events are enough for anyone to be sickened of the media forever,,,,ugliness..

Did you know that Kardashyans are Armenians???

Edited by Hustlakov