Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

[Appeal] Admin Abuse

• Member ID:  7624
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  45
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This user has created an appeal with the following information.

Sent by: DarwinMoss

Sent on: 25 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

Game server: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/fc0bc432-21a6-4309-937a-530643c75601/XTREMEIDIOTS-

In-game name: DarwinMoss

Appeal details: I wasn't banned, just figured this was the most appropriate forum to use to voice my concern.

Was just in a Grand Bazaar game on your server when shortly before the game ended your admin, Damit1_XI_Adm, force moved our MVP, POLISH_RAMBO, who was in the tank with repair guys all around him to his team. o_0

Been on your servers off and on since bf3's release and never seen this behavior before.

Here's the battle report for the game in question:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/60712698/

• Member ID:  1188
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1692
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  15036
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks for your interest!

fyi He was set to be moved after he died to make teams more balanced (early in the game).....it will not move him until he dies (that would be admin abuse). He did not die for about 150 tickets, which turned out to be nearly the end of the game.

So no....it was not Admin abuse : )  it was  just how it worked out.

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

no this isnt the appropriate place...this is for ppl who have been bannd only...concerns can be posted in general discussion or supported games bf3 section

So stealing the mvp from the winning team is "balancing"? 0_o I saw you make the command in open chat to move him to your team shortly after your team lost all their flags and our tank team was dealing out some serious damage on the uncap. Sure it took him a long time to die but it was still the end of the game. We were talking about it in chat when he got moved at around 40 tickets left so the command was given at 200 tickets vs our 600.

At the very least it's pretty bad sportsmanship to deny a player who's obviously earned his win just so the admin will stop being killed by him.

Again, we've played before and I've never seen any XI admin forcefully move top players from the winning team to their side.

If a mod could move the post, so I don't look like I'm spamming your forums, for being in the wrong section, I would apperciate it.

• Member ID:  19
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

Now in appropriate BF3 topic.

• Member ID:  607
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Content Count:  3338
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33689
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966
  • Device:  Android

DarwinMoss are you new to FPS games.....

The reason I ask is in the majority of all games it is automated and is nothing to do with the admins it happens in cod BF3  Bf2 Crysis ect ect I could go on and on...

Our Admins are the most honest you will find in any servers and do a bloody good job with very little or no credit for it.

My friend the command you saw is just a console message announcing that the teams would be balanced.........nothing more there is no drama just a bit if bad luck for your team that's all....

First of all, if he cared he would be in here himself.  I dont think a 100 rank cares about  1 loss or win! lol.  Our admins move  ourselves first, players in teamspeak next, then other players to try to make teams more balanced when  things get too lopsided. Which is why it is rare that you see peeps get moved in our servers by admins. 

Do you not agree that it is bad sportsmanship if you are a great player to not move yourself to make teams more even?  I think everyone enjoys a balanced game a hell of alot more then any 1 sided game.....so he got moved.....and still finished on top  of scoreboard. Once again he did not complain.

lol and NO, I could give a crap who kills me......its not about winning for me, its about making sure everyone has a good time winning and losing  :wine:  :beer:  :friends:  :yahoo:

Check out my win/loss record and try to guess how many of the losses are from me moving to the losing team to make thing more balanced....I should be the 1 complaining here Damit!  lmao! 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Damit1_XI_Adm/stats/357678842/  Almost 2,000 hrs.....positive kdr....but in the tank on win/loss.....really....really? Someone must be switching me to the wrong side.....Admin!

The reason I ask is in the majority of all games it is automated and is nothing to do with the admins it happens in cod BF3  Bf2 Crysis ect ect I could go on and on...

Our Admins are the most honest you will find in any servers and do a bloody good job with very little or no credit for it.

My friend the command you saw is just a console message announcing that the teams would be balanced.........nothing more there is no drama just a bit if bad luck for your team that's all....

Sorry Baldie...he is correct, and the player in question got a "you will be moved when you die" message. Sometimes our balancer does not do such a great job.

It wasn't an automated message, he typed the forced move command in open chat for everybody to see. It wasn't a server message either. Check the game logs and you'll see for yourself I'm not lying.

• Member ID:  19
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

No one is accusing you of lying Darwin. Admins make decisions for the good of the server to the best of their ability. Those decisions are not always popular. The admin who moved your MVP has said his piece. As you admitted yourself, this is not typical from your experience in our servers. The player who was moved had no complaints. Thanks for your concern, and we appreciate you bringing it to the forum. 

• Member ID:  238
  • Followers:  189
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  19609
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/09/1957

Darwin it's a game just have fun I am sure your Religion teacher never cared for your name but taught you just the same LMAO

No one is accusing you of lying Darwin. Admins make decisions for the good of the server to the best of their ability. Those decisions are not always popular. The admin who moved your MVP has said his piece. As you admitted yourself, this is not typical from your experience in our servers. The player who was moved had no complaints. Thanks for your concern, and we appreciate you bringing it to the forum. 

If you check the chat logs, you'll see POLISH_RAMBO scream "FUCK YOU" in chat after realizing he was moved. Not sure what happened next because the game ended and I left the server instead of playing another round.

Your server is one of the few left that actually rotates throughout the maps as the other servers have dropped like flies. Only reason I decieded to bring it up. But thanks for listening to my post.

Darwin it's a game just have fun I am sure your Religion teacher never cared for your name but taught you just the same LMAO

It is, so just play it... Everybody gets a bad shuffle every now and then but it happens so just play through it. I have practially zero quits in over a year and a half on bf3 and the ones I do have are from server crashes mainly. I practice what I preach.

I was kicked out of religion class as a kid. Nobody was going to tell me I can't play outside after school! =P

Edited by DarwinMoss

Hey Darwin, anytime youre playing in our servers, you are welcome to come join us in teamspeak!

• Member ID:  1106
  • Followers:  33
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  832
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6778
  • Birthday:  06/24/1975

Darwin, you are very passionate about this issue so I'm guessing that this was a friend of yours or there is a personal connection. Regardless, if he does have an issue, we encourage him to come on TS or the forums to chat about it.

As an admin team, we all pride ourselves on our servers and how the servers are run. Damit is one of our most experienced and veteran admins and he truly does not care about win/loss record for himself. We strive to make the teams as even as possible because sometimes the auto balancer does not work as well as it should.

We know that you are frustrated by this one incident but it was obviously a random and isolated incident. Let's please move on from this point and all continue to play the servers and enjoy ourselves. Continuing to bring up how you think damit entered a command or did not doesn't accomplish much of anything, we are aware of your concerns and will take them a new account next time we auto balance teams.

Thank you very much and next time come and visit us on TS and game!

Flushy

• Member ID:  142
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  277
  • Content Count:  1986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  13866
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/01/1985

After end of the flushy comment, I feel anyone can understand what admins are trying to do. We all want to have fun by making sure both sides are equal in skill level.. You will see admins get moved first to other team.

Hope you stick with us and enjoy our server!!

We are strive to maintain the quality of servers ., making sure everyone is having fun.

• Member ID:  607
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Content Count:  3338
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33689
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966
  • Device:  Android

Sorry Baldie...he is correct, and the player in question got a "you will be moved when you die" message. Sometimes our balancer does not do such a great job.

That's cool mate I stand corrected but I still stand by my original post that we have the most honest Admin team there is. And any action carried out by them is for the good of the game and server. 

It just annoys me a lot when people complain for no reason that's all ( Hell wish I was good enough to get moved from team to team lol)