Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

JFK Assassination

Flash

• Member ID:  234
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1064
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  6692
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/16/1993

I am curious to hear about yalls thought on the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Who do you believe assassinated the President? What theory do you believe to be the right one?

I wrote a paper last semester on this topic. I believe that the "Donahue Theory" to be the right one. In the Donahue Theory, Mr. Donahue goes through all kinds of evidence and clips. He discovers that Lee Harvey Oswald was the shooter. But also discovers that he indeed did not fire the actually head shot that killed JFK. The bullet that penetrated the Presidents head was 6mm in diameter. The problem with that is the diameter of the bullet Oswald used was 6.5mm. For anyone who knows anything about weaponry and bullets, a bullet will not and can not make a smaller entry wound than the actual size of the bullet. So Donahue did more researching and the mailed the Secret Service asking them what guns do they carry. The mailed him back and said that they couldn't disclose that but what they could say is that they carry handguns. That did not satisfy Mr. Donahue so he did more researching and discovered that in one of the clips he was watching a S.S.A (Secret Service Agent) stands up with an AR-15 assault rifle. He was looking for where the shot was fired and it is believed that he saw where Oswald was. Once the shot was fired though and he stood up the driver hit the gas causing the SSA to fall back and accidentally firing a shot. The diameter of that bullet from the AR-15 is 5.5mm. So that means that the actual fatal shot was an accident. Also the bullet that Oswald used was an FMJ bullet. Meaning it would have gone straight through the Presidents head. The bullet from the AR-15 though was designed in such a way that on impact it would break up into a lot of pieces. In the X-ray of JFK's head there were anywhere between 30-40 fragments. 

This is just a little bit of the theory that i learned about but i did hit the main points. Now i want to hear what my fellow clan has to say. 

• Member ID:  20166
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7654
  • Content Per Day:  1.96
  • Achievement Points:  53674
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946
  • Device:  Windows

My personal theory is that the space aliens did it.

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

it was the secret service agent with the a-r auto machine gun in the follow up car....the gun went missing right after that, it was in the back seat with him standing up...then he unexpectedly fell and it went off striking jfk in the head...a bullistics expert did the math and all findings pointed to him....he was never interviewed by the warren commission and his agent in charge fabricated a bunch of crap to cover up the fact afterwards..why was a secret service agent that was not ever in a protective detail be allowed to carry an automatic weapon?,,,,there is a good special that details the events quite well and myself i do believe that was the case..but there is so much bullllshit surrounding the event that the true facts were eventually lost in the crap...

it was the secret service agent with the a-r auto machine gun in the follow up car....the gun went missing right after that, it was in the back seat with him standing up...then he unexpectedly fell and it went off striking jfk in the head...a bullistics expert did the math and all findings pointed to him....he was never interviewed by the warren commission and his agent in charge fabricated a bunch of crap to cover up the fact afterwards..why was a secret service agent that was not ever in a protective detail be allowed to carry an automatic weapon?,,,,there is a good special that details the events quite well and myself i do believe that was the case..but there is so much bullllshit surrounding the event that the true facts were eventually lost in the crap...

oops double post

Edited by JohnnyQuest

harryweezer youre ridiculous lol. certainly you dont believe that. 

heres a video on another theory that the CIA had done it

http://youtu.be/sfDASCapA9Q

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131491
  • Days Won:  116

I am curious to hear about yalls thought on the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Who do you believe assassinated the President? What theory do you believe to be the right one?

I wrote a paper last semester on this topic. I believe that the "Donahue Theory" to be the right one. In the Donahue Theory, Mr. Donahue goes through all kinds of evidence and clips. He discovers that Lee Harvey Oswald was the shooter. But also discovers that he indeed did not fire the actually head shot that killed JFK. The bullet that penetrated the Presidents head was 6mm in diameter. The problem with that is the diameter of the bullet Oswald used was 6.5mm. For anyone who knows anything about weaponry and bullets, a bullet will not and can not make a smaller entry wound than the actual size of the bullet. So Donahue did more researching and the mailed the Secret Service asking them what guns do they carry. The mailed him back and said that they couldn't disclose that but what they could say is that they carry handguns. That did not satisfy Mr. Donahue so he did more researching and discovered that in one of the clips he was watching a S.S.A (Secret Service Agent) stands up with an AR-15 assault rifle. He was looking for where the shot was fired and it is believed that he saw where Oswald was. Once the shot was fired though and he stood up the driver hit the gas causing the SSA to fall back and accidentally firing a shot. The diameter of that bullet from the AR-15 is 5.5mm. So that means that the actual fatal shot was an accident. Also the bullet that Oswald used was an FMJ bullet. Meaning it would have gone straight through the Presidents head. The bullet from the AR-15 though was designed in such a way that on impact it would break up into a lot of pieces. In the X-ray of JFK's head there were anywhere between 30-40 fragments. 

This is just a little bit of the theory that i learned about but i did hit the main points. Now i want to hear what my fellow clan has to say. 

Just watched a documentary in November on British TV all about that theory, makes you wonder why the Secret Service couldn't get his body out of Dallas fast enough, breaking all sorts of laws i believe.

Just watched a documentary in November on British TV all about that theory, makes you wonder why the Secret Service couldn't get his body out of Dallas fast enough, breaking all sorts of laws i believe.

I mean they did get him out of their fairly quick. I will say it was dumb for him to be sitting in an open car though

I mean they did get him out of their fairly quick. I will say it was dumb for him to be sitting in an open car though

What always seems strange to me was if it was Oswald who shot him why did he wait until the car was moving away from him instead of shooting him when he was coming towards him before the car made the turn, would seem to me that would have been a much easier shot, which could add fire to the "crossfire theory", i don't think we will ever know the full truth now.

Edited by Sonovabich

What always seems strange to me was if it was Oswald who shot him why did he wait until the car was moving away from him instead of shooting him when he was coming towards him before the car made the turn, would seem to me that would have been a much easier shot, which could add fire to the "crossfire theory", i don't think we will ever know the full truth now.

they confirmed that Oswald did fire at him and he did hit JFK but he did not shoot the fatal shot. We also probably will never know the full truth. 

• Member ID:  77
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

All we know for sure is that someone wanted JFK out of the way.I've seen those theories also BluBird.

well what theory do you believe Johnny?

• Member ID:  1194
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

well what theory do you believe Johnny?

Most of us don't dwell on theory and only accept the facts, which are that JFK had most of his head blown off in public.  It may or may not have been the result of a conspiracy and we'll most likely never know.  People will always speculate, it's just human nature. Regardless if there was a lone shooter or there were many players that conspired to kill him, most if not all of them are dead by now, and unless one of the conspirators left explicit details in writing about how the assassination was carried out, all it will ever be is an unsolved murder.  Personally I think it was a conspiracy, but since I can't prove it I'll just have to settle with not knowing.

There are too many other mysteries in life that I'd rather deal with, like trying to understand women.

Most of us don't dwell on theory and only accept the facts, which are that JFK had most of his head blown off in public.  It may or may not have been the result of a conspiracy and we'll most likely never know.  People will always speculate, it's just human nature. Regardless if there was a lone shooter or there were many players that conspired to kill him, most if not all of them are dead by now, and unless one of the conspirators left explicit details in writing about how the assassination was carried out, all it will ever be is an unsolved murder.  Personally I think it was a conspiracy, but since I can't prove it I'll just have to settle with not knowing.

There are too many other mysteries in life that I'd rather deal with, like trying to understand women.

why would you even want to begin to understand women lol. cuz as soon as you think you understand them it changes once again. lol. As for the theories, I personally dont dwell on them but it is interesting to see some peoples crazy ideas on how it all happened. I just want to pick everyones brains and see what they think. Maybe theres a conspiracy that ive never heard before. Ya know?

• Member ID:  15098
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  354
  • Birthday:  09/18/1971

space alien theory sounds plausible :lol:  

something for you to read blubird...maybe you haven't seen this one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Error:_The_Shot_That_Killed_JFK

a very good read...but the fact remains as l.o.m said he was shot in the head in public....as well look at the footage of the lindon johnson getting swore in and the guy winking at him in front of Jackie on air force one...while she still had blood all over her....i do believe it was a conspiracy and a shame as well,,,,that someone or some entity could get away with shooting a president in cold blood and no one be acountable except that patsy Oswald,,,the book mortal error never did gain any ground as the patsy had already taken the falll

Edited by JohnnyQuest

• Member ID:  3682
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1834
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  14780
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/12/1960
  • Device:  Android

I lived in Fort Worth for many years and have been on the 6th floor of the Texas Book Depository, looked out the window where Oswald supposedly shot from.  Makes you wonder why he did not shoot when the motorcade was coming directly at him on Commerce Street, but wait till it was going to his right on a down incline AND a curve, away from him to take 3 shots with a bolt action rifle.  I have walked the Plaza, stood where Mr Zapruder filmed the 8mm footage that we all have seen many times.  If any of you have ever been there, you would know that the Warren commission version of what happened is pure bullshit.

• Member ID:  1194
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

It's too bad Oswald turned to the dark side. I heard that he had a pretty good band.

52d712c21647e_5L45K65M33Ge3Ib3J3c8kd2215

i love seeing and having a convo with you guys about this. i like hearing what others have to say. i think this mystery is one of the greatest mysteries that has still yet to be solved some 50 years later

• Member ID:  22339
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  167
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1715
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  12965
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  03/20/1972

What???? :shock:  Cobra hasn't posted that this should be moved to the political forums yet?   :lol:

oops im sorry BurnnBright, i didnt know we had one!:/ thanks for making feel like an IDIOT lol.

This is not political Bluburd don't worry about that, it might have been 50 years ago but now it is just a fascinating story that has gripped so many people since this happened.

• Member ID:  77
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

This is a reconstruction of how it really happened :lol:

• Member ID:  2048
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

this is the mos interesting thing ive ever seen-

there are better quality versions that show even more clearly what occurs,some say its all shadows but no fucking way .gimme a break,too many coincidences hapening at precisely the correct time .weird shit-

Edited by Damage_inc-

• Member ID:  1387
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  19552
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968

The Question Really Is Not Who Shot And How It Was Done....

The Question Is.....

WHO GAVE THE ORDER...?

Many People Believe This Is The Speech That Got Him Killed....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avR5kQkZaU0&hd=1

I For One Believe The CIA Was Involved In Carrying Out The Deed.