Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

cheating accusations.....

Greasy

• Member ID:  7547
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  714
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  5030
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/10/1984

I don't get it? What is with the double weapon switch?

• Member ID:  20343
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3381
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  30034
  • Birthday:  07/01/1983
  • Device:  Windows

I don't get it? What is with the double weapon switch?

You can shoot fast when coming out of spawn protection. The person you're shooting doesn't stand a chance unless they're already shooting. You suddenly appear already shooting at them. There is nothing wrong with this, except if you use a bind to assist you, you never can screw this up. Therefore, it takes away the human element. I double tap wep switch and it's fine for me but sometimes I mess up and this gives the other person the opportunity to shoot me. I consider that  fair, using a keybind it wouldn't be.

Try it out, you will know what I mean. 

• Member ID:  1786
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1062
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  7865
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/21/1985

Tagger, boomboom, LOM, plague, who ever you all are.. Your Hacks sucks.. mine are the best.. im the best im the one and only Milky!! HAHA 

the "hacker accusations" are getting a mere standard comment, when people gets killed and kidda took over the !FU commands.. so instead of !FU its Hacker now ! :-) 

• Member ID:  1981
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  930
  • Birthday:  10/08/1992

I use it mostly for reload cancel, I have used it for many years and it is just a habit that I have, I also use it just as something for my hands to do when I am not in an engagement. It is like q-q in counterstrike or y-y on xbox controllers, I do it all it is just something to to keep me busy and to reload cancel. It was never meant to be used in the manner that you say, I started using this bind probably 5-6 years ago before I even knew what freezetag mod was

• Member ID:  1786
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  1062
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  7865
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/21/1985

and btw, you are not that good greasy! ;-) im still better!! ;-)

• Member ID:  1981
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  930
  • Birthday:  10/08/1992

Like I said I don't mind being called a hacker when I kill someone that is not the point of this. The point of this whole post is for the handful of people that truly belive that I cheat and I have heard first hand having conversations with people in the server about me cheating. I take it as a complement usually and go about my day. But when people talk about all the "bullshit" that I do and that they are going to record me and get me banned it is going to far and it makes XI look bad when it is the members themselves doing this.

• Member ID:  1194
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

Like I said I don't mind being called a hacker when I kill someone that is not the point of this. The point of this whole post is for the handful of people that truly belive that I cheat and I have heard first hand having conversations with people in the server about me cheating. I take it as a complement usually and go about my day. But when people talk about all the "bullshit" that I do and that they are going to record me and get me banned it is going to far and it makes XI look bad when it is the members themselves doing this.

Like I've said a couple times now. Take it up the chain of command. If the regular admins aren't doing anything, send a PM to the head admin for the server, and if that doesn't do anything send a PM to a senior admin.

It doesn't matter if everybody is constantly doing it. It's against the rules. We have the rule in place to avoid bullshit drama like this. Players don't make a determination on whether somebody is hacking or not, admins do.

Extrakamikazi accuses me of hacking every time we play together and much worse. Any time i say anything in game he tells me to shut up or flips out. This isn't an exaggeration or mild occurrence and happens without fail. If this is true I'm amazed he wasn't banned months ago...

That's why we have admins. If there is one playing when this happens send him a private message and ask why it's happening.

• Member ID:  7547
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  714
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  5030
  • Birthday:  07/10/1984

You can shoot fast when coming out of spawn protection. The person you're shooting doesn't stand a chance unless they're already shooting. You suddenly appear already shooting at them. There is nothing wrong with this, except if you use a bind to assist you, you never can screw this up. Therefore, it takes away the human element. I double tap wep switch and it's fine for me but sometimes I mess up and this gives the other person the opportunity to shoot me. I consider that  fair, using a keybind it wouldn't be.

Try it out, you will know what I mean. 

Na its fine. ill play the game as it was designed. If I have to cock a weapon after spawn protection then I accept that.

I'm not going to start double tapping shit just to get an advantage. If I die first so be it

• Member ID:  480
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  250
  • Content Count:  2644
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  45829
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975
  • Device:  Android

My game came out of the box got installed updated and i play it, no tweaks, no video enhancements de-hancements i turn ed up my brightness some, other than that, i run a stock game, i dont need tweaks and advantages to get kills

Na its fine. ill play the game as it was designed. If I have to cock a weapon after spawn protection then I accept that.

I'm not going to start double tapping shit just to get an advantage. If I die first so be it

Well, the suggestion was to try to find out what I mean not to employ it as a tactic. It's not that easy, takes a certain amount of co-ordination.

There is a fine line between advantage and utilizing what the mod offers you. When you're behind enemy spawn things can change in a split second that's when this matters most.

My game came out of the box got installed updated and i play it, no tweaks, no video enhancements de-hancements i turn ed up my brightness some, other than that, i run a stock game, i dont need tweaks and advantages to get kills

eerggggh, I get it you don't customize your game settings or whatever, no one has to do it as you don't really get any  real or effective advantages. Ignorance doesn't make a smart player either. Every time I point out something about settings someone feels the need to boast how they just go with stock settings. Well, good for you. Customizing your game settings does NOT dishonest/dishonorable player a make.

I bought my car with stock settings and I take it to the dealership for service. Just think about that for a minute.

Edited by iboomboom

• Member ID:  480
  • Topic Count:  250
  • Content Count:  2644
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  45829
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975
  • Device:  Android

what does cars got to do with shit?? Im saying, i dont see the need personally to change settings in the game, you cant sit here and tell me the tweaks and shit you do doesnt increase your frame rate or whatever the heck it does (like i said, never done it) to give you an advantage over a stock game? It has nothing to do with ignorance, hence the extreme happiness i get when i kill players that do feel the need to change settings to give them whatever advantages it does give them over others to substitute whatever they are lacking......

It sounds like you guys need to go back and try COD2 for a while. There really aren't any tweaks that can give players advantages and we're all on a level playing field. It all boils down to your ability and we have plenty of old coots on the server that will be happy to drop a frag on your head when you aren't paying attention. What I love most about our servers is that the players tend to be over 30 (some of us way over) and it's a much more mature crowd. Hackers are quickly caught and dealt with since there are so many admins playing.

what does cars got to do with shit?? Im saying, i dont see the need personally to change settings in the game, you cant sit here and tell me the tweaks and shit you do doesnt increase your frame rate or whatever the heck it does (like i said, never done it) to give you an advantage over a stock game? It has nothing to do with ignorance, hence the extreme happiness i get when i kill players that do feel the need to change settings to give them whatever advantages it does give them over others to substitute whatever they are lacking......

I am sorry I was in a bad state, something happened in my personal state of affairs. I didn't mean to lash out like that.

I was trying to make a point that if someone has a smoother game by customizing their settings then there is no harm in it. While there may be many reasons to tweak the game config, one of the outstanding one is to get a consistent frame rate. It makes a big difference in how fluid everything becomes. A faster powerful graphics card is used for that very reason, smoother game. If that doesn't suffice people tweak things here and there. No it does not give you magical powers just makes the game run smooth, with less screen lag and stuttering. 

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

I SAY MOVE PAST THIS .....tbh....there are no rules against anyone tweakn their game everyone has equal chance to do so....everyone plays different then others...hmmmm doesnt that make us individuals?...the tweaks are just wat they are...nothing we can do to regulate those anyways as there is no real proof unless someone comes out and says they are doin it, therefore there are no rules against it...now sitting duc has set some cvar settings to certain level anyone caught using those settings higher than duc capped them at pb kicks them out of the server for 5 min til they change it...and no it will not ban ppl......but i ve noticed that this post and boom post has stirred up shit with talks of tweaks and other stuff u can do in game changing settings....its been big distraction in game ...so anyone reading this please keep it out of the game...thanx

• Member ID:  3200
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1145
  • Birthday:  03/01/1990

My box was downloaded form MAC App store :D Alll ive done is type /+activate and /cl_maxpackets 100 lol then i find you and shoot you in the face woohoo mission accomplish ! Fu stormcrow! Go win some radio contest tickets lol 

Awards

• Member ID:  922
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

u play on a mac ? wow got to be a hacker !

lol jk

@@CobraBites I share what I know to educate people, there is no nefarious intent. I believe well informed pupil make better judgement, that's all.

In game if you type 

/pb_cvarlist

it will pull up all the cvars that are checked and their allowed values. For what its worth, I did start a discussion on possible standardiziation of the config but there wasn't much we could do about client side settings.  

• Member ID:  20712
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  853
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8440
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  06/08/1972

I know where u coming from greasy! i get people not liking my ping! i just say well sticks and stones may break my bones but names never  hurt me!i don,t say anything back i ignore them.