Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

ColdSore

ColdSore

• Member ID:  3763
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  672
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Windows

It's been a while since posting so after some COD2 verbal abuse last night I'd thought to come here and reintroduce myself. I play as ColdSore. I'm 60. I have always lived an active lifestyle, rock climbing, scuba diving, hiking, whitewater kayaking, mountain biking, I think you get the picture. I am a Father and a husband, home owner, 3 dogs to entertain, garden to tend and hiking trail to maintain. I'm not a couch potato, am in good shape for my age and yes I have decent reflexes as some well know. Some days I get a bit of a short break in life and get the pleasure to play some COD. It's the only game I play regularly on line and I only like death match. I play because it's FUN, win or lose. I don't win anything, no recognition, no nothing so why in the hell would someone think I would cheat is beyond me. Why anyone would WANT to cheat to begin with is even further from my reality. I've been gaming since games were invented and probably 4+ years on this server alone. I broke into online games playing Q3 Excessive. It was the fastest, no BS game ever...still to this day nothing has surpassed Q3 Excessive for run & gun imo. Xi runs one of the last COD Excessive mod servers on the web, most members are good people, admins spot on and fun to frag with so this is where I prefer to play. In the COD heyday I played on the iX server with Worm(Excessive designer) until they closed shop. Was a member at BHC but that clan took a turn for the worse, I removed my tags and moved on. In those days I thought BlownAwaybyLewinski was a girl. Lol  BTW…I have never played COD standalone! BOTs suck.

While hanging out with the iX clan I was taught quite a bit about the intricacies of the COD config file from the guy that designed the Excessive mod. I would be more than happy to share my config but honestly it’s been so long since I was tweaking it I don’t remember half the settings but it would be easy to compare side by side. PM me. I don’t use a headset for 2 reasons: 1. I have a set of Klipsch 5.1 speakers that sound sensational, cost me a bit and they help me locate where the next victim is. 2. I work for an international company and I am in conference calls most of my day wearing a headset and mic. The last thing I want to do is come home and wear another f’in headset! I DO have a headset and mic, a few have heard me in game but again I PREFER to NOT use a headset when I play. Some suggested I use a standalone mic but the feedback isn’t controllable when using external speakers.

I like most of the players that populate the server but now and then some folks get their panties in a wad and start accusing me of wall hacking, invincibility, laser sites, etc. I usually ignore the comments but there are days when it just gets to be silly. Hell those same people think Viper and Crazyman are also hacks! They just can’t stand the fact that they still suck at COD after all these years. Hehe I have seen the admins step in and ban, (at least kick) for less than what was said last night. From my understanding of the Xi rules if you think someone is cheating you notify an admin, not mouth off on the server.

I'm not looking to have anyone called out, hand slapped or whatever, I just want to be able to join the server and have some good game play, win or lose without the BS accusations.  I don’t have time in my life to listen to BS and honestly it doesn’t reflect well on Xi either.

Thanks for reading. I’m hoping this will put ColdSore in a human perspective and earn enough respect from the confused to stop diarrhea of the mouth. Look forward to fragging your ass right off the map!  

• Member ID:  1387
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  19551
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968

If your name has always been Coldsore, then I remember you. Do you play TDM also?

Welcome Back.

Looking forward to kill you again!

:2guns:

For most of the later years, 8-9 I have played as ColdSore. Never been a TDM lover though I have been known to play on occasion. I was going to play in the COD TDM tournament on Pimped out Pete's team  a couple of years ago that never came to fruition.  I remember you as well. I never left, just had some name calling last night that was uncalled for. 

• Member ID:  1387
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Achievement Points:  19551
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968

Welp, yes there are some Crotchety, mouthy players once in a while.

So my fix for that is the Bash Their Skulls in with the Buttstock of my Rifle!

Shuts 'em up 99% of the time! B)

Edited by Spartacus

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14873
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Achievement Points:  90995
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

Hey Buddy, thank you for posting that and thanks again for taking the time to voice your opinion and thoughts. You have always been a great addition to the server and an easy kill for me which always made me happy lol.

There has always been characters on our servers for over 10 years now. I can easily recall some now that were a complete pain in the ass. At the end of the day, most just want to relax and at times enjoy some comradetry with a few friends. No one should experience any abuse on our severs.

ColdSore, keep on enjoying the servers . I can speak for the admin team that are one of reasons why our severs are fun to game on. Just keep on being in a crosshairs and we will be just fine. :)

Edited by PimpedOutPete

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6416
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Achievement Points:  54322
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

First off sorry you had to deal with one of our outstanding players im sure lol....Truth is it has always been about the fun and comradery we all share but you should never have to get abused or have hackusations thrown at you...

Perhaps the offender will read this and come to terms with them self if not by all means shoot me or anyone of our Admins a pm and it will be dealt with with out any recourse on your part...We are here to be friends and escape the real life drama for some fun win lose or draw ..

By the way man you have been a fantastic player over the many years and I know you have laughed yourself to death with out ever hearing you :) I just hope you never muted me and I was talking to myself ya fooker :sofa:

• Member ID:  151
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9123
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Achievement Points:  94001
  • Days Won:  314
  • Birthday:  05/17/1959
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

NIce intro Coldsore. I 've played you many times over the years. Good player, but never thought you were hacking. Enjoy and take those accusations as a compliment!!

• Member ID:  24842
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1410
  • Achievement Points:  14709
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  09/12/1989

Hax!!! Jk, looking forward to shoot ya. Many players accuse others for hacking. I've been called a hacker many times, even with sucky scores :)

See it as a compliment!

Thanks for the support all. 99.9% of the time I laugh it off and play on but 1 person started(non member). then another, then another. I'm sure by the end of the map(I was 3rd and accused of hacking lol) everyone on the server was thinking the same.

Loader hit the nail on the head with my hopes the poor confused soul will read this and stop the BS running from his mouth. 

• Member ID:  3139
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  2052
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16789
  • Days Won:  18
  • Birthday:  04/20/1984

i jus happen to pop in that night...and yea what a bunch of fucked up shit fellas!!! they didnt shut up til i chimed in... and then the fuck faces tried to question my tags...told them i was xi from the start of the clan...real talk... you guys should start banning people who break our fuckin rules!! they did nothin but personal attack this man for no fucking reason! o wait becuz he was number 1....AND STARTED FROM A PLAYER NAME SINBAD...not even a fuckin XI member!!... but i take it hes friends here at xi becuz he questioned mac daddy>xi< if i was a real clan member...sorry coldsore the bullshit u have dealt with here at XI..ive played with u b4 and if im in game and it starts up again ima catch ur back jus like the other night!  

• Member ID:  3604
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  123
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1177

HEY HEY HEY.........Whats wrong with diarrhea of the mouth!!

https://giphy.com/gifs/from-trump-LL8HyZsekvdjG

4 hours ago, Crack said:

i jus happen to pop in that night...and yea what a bunch of fucked up shit fellas!!! they didnt shut up til i chimed in... and then the fuck faces tried to question my tags...told them i was xi from the start of the clan...real talk... you guys should start banning people who break our fuckin rules!! they did nothin but personal attack this man for no fucking reason! o wait becuz he was number 1....AND STARTED FROM A PLAYER NAME SINBAD...not even a fuckin XI member!!... but i take it hes friends here at xi becuz he questioned mac daddy>xi< if i was a real clan member...sorry coldsore the bullshit u have dealt with here at XI..ive played with u b4 and if im in game and it starts up again ima catch ur back jus like the other night!  

Wish you would play that server more...you're fcking good!  And thanks for the support.