XtremeIdiots
ShaunZAR

PC busted_away for a while

Good evening fellow idiots, please note that my PC has decided it doesn't love me anymore. At least I have it insured. Will be offline for a week or two till I get a new one. 

Ouch, know that feeling - Sorry to hear.  Good luck for a speedy repair or new one.. and return to the game 🙂

6 hours ago, E-raser said:

Ouch, know that feeling - Sorry to hear.  Good luck for a speedy repair or new one.. and return to the game 🙂

Yeah hope it goes speedily, atleast got the quotes sorted today and spoke to my broker for the insurance claim. Holding thumbs.

6 hours ago, Sammy said:

How does one insure a PC?

Through a broker, they deal with insurance and estates. Apart from the insurance on my computer, I have household insurance. If any of my appliances break (fridges, TV's, dishwasher, ect) it gets replaced. Obviously also includes theft and natural disasters and fire.

Hurry up back Shaun, Essie needs a recon. Hope everything goes right for you and you get your pc back and working.   Kill you later with my marty!