Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Kermit

Sixgun

• Member ID:  26764
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  922
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  8104
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  17

• Member ID:  26764
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  922
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  8104
  • Days Won:  17

• Member ID:  25212
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1449
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Achievement Points:  14728
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

• Member ID:  26443
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5965
  • Content Per Day:  2.52
  • Achievement Points:  51035
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

Doing gig economy delivery ~90 hours/week, I deal with this shit daily.  People going slowly ahead of you, only to start racing you when the road splits into 2 lanes.  People not turning-on their turn signal, making you wait for them to pass,  turning it on at the last second, if at all, so you don't get to turn in before them, or just to be a douchenozzle.  People piloting 2 tons of steel around while staring at their lap; because that next endorphin fix from a thumbs-up is more important than their or even others' safety.  People so oblivious to what they're supposed to be doing, that they make a right turn with their left blinker still on from the turn they just made to merge 1/4 mile back.  And so OFTEN:  Assholes who will pull out from the slow lane to the fast, only to pull parallel to the car they were just behind, blocking both lanes until they get to their turnoff.  If the other car in the slow lane turns off, they don't pull into the slow lane so you can finally pass, but invariably race you when you go to pass, increasing their speed by 5 - 20 miles an hour, validating your suspicion that they were petty passive-aggressive douchebags who are in sore need of an ass whoopin'.  Or the lady who almost side-swiped me earlier in the McDonald's parking lot, because the other drive-thru lane looked like it was moving faster, so why not come within 6 inches of hitting me to get that burger just a little faster.  Had I not moved, she would have hit me.  Ironically, she had a 'my son is a cub scout' bumper sticker, & the kid was riding shotgun.  it would have been him taking the brunt of that collision.  Because a burger is more important than your son's safety.  She was pretty practiced at the prayer hands when I stopped the car to see if we had collided, as I had to swerve & accelerate suddenly as I dropped down into 1st to avoid her that I didn't know if we had hit.  That's why I take the country runs at times, because I can beat the heat with the windows down & avoid kicking the shit out of somebody that sorely needs it.

• Member ID:  2068
  • Group:  +++ COD5 Head Admin
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  1073
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  8434
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Achievement Points:  74918
  • Days Won:  64
  • Birthday:  05/23/1973
  • Device:  Android

5 hours ago, Sixgun said:

image.png.65b80473e7a3f1940801051f28b1a075.png

I think they missed the boat on this one.  Back to single lane traffic everywhere.  oy...