Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

I'm getting my money back tomorrow.. im out of CODBO

RogueKill

• Member ID:  1444
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  412
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3808
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  25299
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/01/1988
  • Device:  Android

I agree, black ops is a let down to me, it is mostly just running around and shooting with almost no team work and yeah being disconnect has been a problem for me and so many more people, I think they rushed this game and honestly if they are making another one COD, the makers need to take there time and really work on what gamers want and to make sure that atleast most people are happy with the game, I wished I would have waited to buy this game, DAMN my self control haha

• Member ID:  1482
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967
  • Device:  Windows

BO a good game, my PC has had no problems running it. But im really waiting for the modders to get a Freeze Tag going and custom maps.

• Member ID:  1238
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

I've registered over at www.callofduty.com which is the official Activison site.  Lots of people suffering the identical problem to mine with the constant freezing up of this game and it is affecting ATI and Nvidia users.  There's no help possible beyond the release of a patch to fix the game.  Lots of bad feeling about - can't see them making another 400 million in 5 days with their next effort!  A lot of people have been turned off CoD.

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

not that it matters, i was stoked to hear about this game, then found out my comp wont run it. From the mixed reviews sounds to me like cod4 is the juggernaut that cant be beat, in spite of the number of tweaks it took to get to the stage its in. At least it is in that stage NOW, not to mention the amount of modding that can, and has, taken place. Hope it all works out for all you idiots who have blackops, but if it doesnt, at least there's always the righteous cod4 to fall back on. Us lamos with store bought systemsYell will see ya there....

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

Deejay i bet you are wrong there, by the time another game comes out (whether it may be for just consoles or PC  too) people have short memories, all us who played waw cod5 slagged Treyarch off for a long time over the mess they gave us but many of us were still queuing up for this abortion too, they will tell us a year in advance about the new game and slowly whip us up into a frenzy, until the day of release when they will have these idiots actually queuing up all night outside shops to buy the next record breaking game, do you think all the complaints about Black Ops will deter these people, they don't care what we think they have no pride in their work, they are not bothered if the next game will have as many bugs as this one they only think about money, and the massive sales of this game is telling them what a big success they are, i bet they have been patting themselves on the back for days now.Yell

• Member ID:  1608
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  411
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2639
  • Birthday:  11/12/1968

Has anyone gone in their programfiles>steam>steamapps>players and deleted the 2 config files, then right click on the black ops icon then verify game cache ? They say that may help my issues with me not seeing the servers still as well as my favourites not appearing

• Member ID:  1238
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

billyblade
not that it matters, i was stoked to hear about this game, then found out my comp wont run it. From the mixed reviews sounds to me like cod4 is the juggernaut that cant be beat, in spite of the number of tweaks it took to get to the stage its in. At least it is in that stage NOW, not to mention the amount of modding that can, and has, taken place. Hope it all works out for all you idiots who have blackops, but if it doesnt, at least there's always the righteous cod4 to fall back on. Us lamos with store bought systemsYell will see ya there....

If the desire is there and your budget would stretch to it, even a PC bought in a store can be upgraded (with some exceptions...).

I've ended up with some real "Frankenstein's monsters" over the years as I have replaced bits and pieces on such machines.  I once went to the PC superstore to buy a new power supply and ended up walking out with a new case, mobo and RAM too...Smile

There's so much information available online (and advice isn't short on these forums on technical matters) that what was once the preserve of the geek or techy is achievable by anyone with a screwdriver and a little time.

• Member ID:  371
  • Followers:  67
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  854
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6772
  • Birthday:  04/02/1962

game runs fine for meCool.

• Member ID:  971
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3690
  • Birthday:  12/08/1973

lmao I dont think there is enough Cheese in the world for this much Whine. Tongue out