Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

My Apologies To The Zombie Server Players

• Member ID:  37
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  70
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/10/1964

For whatever reason I kind of snapped today with some of the players on the zombie server. For those that play the server regularly, and know me, they know that I am usually a pretty decent sort. I understand that there are limited resources (zombies) and everyone wants to get their kills. So usually, when another player gets close to where I am, or even stands right next to me, I will simply go somewhere else. I don't believe that I have ever made a comment either verbally or in text telling the player encroaching on me to leave, as it is just a game and not worth the hassle. 

But today, I acted in a childish manner and am a bit ashamed of myself. It started on Castle Wars. I was running the underground room by myself to start with, than two (2) other players came down with me. I was fine with sharing the kills, even though they kept standing in front of me trying to get all they could. What got to me was that every time they got in trouble, they would come hide behind me, making me save them or get overrun by the zombies that were following them. After that happened a couple of times, I just decided not to save them. They both ended up dieing a couple of rounds in a row and left the server, costing you some traffic.

Later in the day, a couple of other players did basically the same thing. Either standing right next to me or, in one case, shooting noob tubes at my feet. In both cases, I again acted in an immature manner. Every kill streak I got, I rained down on those players. Not for the points, but just to grief them as much as possible.

I am sorry that I let my temper get the best of me, and offer my apologies to any players that got caught in the cross-fire during these events.

If there are any complaints about me, or if you feel that any punitive action is required, I am ready to accept them without comment.

Croaker.

• Member ID:  189
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1388
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Achievement Points:  7432
  • Birthday:  02/01/1978
  • Device:  Windows

well i will feel better if you buy 2 cases of blue moon and send them 2 the house

i think that be punishment enough

and listen to hxtr after a bottle of beam for 4 hrs no bathroom breaks and volume turned all the way up on head set

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

Dont worry....I love the zombie server but during the summer, u just about cant play there.  There are alot of rude kids and sometimes even adults on there so I just dont bother going in there.  Sorry u had this problem on one of our servers. I have myself said many times we need a few admins to chill out in these servers and it would help but zombies arent that important.......just hang in there...only a few months left.  :)  Try adding a few admins to ur xfire.  But till summer is over...good luck dealin with these kids. :)  (fixed that just for u grey)  ;)

• Member ID:  809
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2835
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Achievement Points:  20374
  • Birthday:  06/25/1979

croaker, I have played with you many times, you are fun to play with and sometimes on that server it just get ya mad. I think everyone that has played on that server for any length of time has done the same thing. Sometimes you just need your personal space. dont worry about it  they will be back noob tubing you tomorrow. have fun and slaughter some zombies.  Oh and I apologize if I have ever used you as a human shield against those pesky buggers

• Member ID:  35
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Days Won:  2

Pickles
Dont worry....I love the zombie server but during the summer, u just about cant play there.  There are alot of rude kids and sometimes even adults on there so I just dont bother going in there.  Sorry u had this problem on one of our servers. I have myself said many times we need a few admins to chill out in these servers and it would help but zombies arent that important.......just hang in there...only a few months left.  :)  Try adding a few admins...but good luck.

Try adding a few admin....But good luck?   Whats that suppose to mean? We have many admins here. I am on xfire most nights, may not be in game as much but hey i got home things i am doing but i still have xfire on.

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

LoL!!  Sorry grey.... I just meant good luck dealin with them till the summer is over.   U know better than that.  ;)   Sorry now that i look back it does look wrong so I will correct it.  :)

• Member ID:  561
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5334
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  41340
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  04/06/1992

I play in the zombie quite allot an these issues come up daily... all you can do is get hold of one of us and we can then initiate a bunny hopping spam attack!!!

or warn/kick/ban as appropriate xD

• Member ID:  37
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  70
  • Birthday:  09/10/1964

Thanks for the responses guys, and the understanding. What they were doing was not something that I would feel warrants getting an Admin involved. I was just embarrassed by my responses and to making people leave the server.

@Dark - Always happy to see you on and glad to help whenever you need it.

Croaker.