Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

32 Hardcore Eu Mix Gametype?

• Member ID:  92
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2241
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  13358
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/09/1977

In fact I'll ask this question one more time, why did you get rid of the 32 man mixed rush/conquest server then??? I know the answer. So next I ask why would the admins who decided to get rid of it, then 2 mintues later, when some people ask for a another mixed server, say we will look into it. Surely you say, well we made a decision to remove the previous mixed server because it wasn't getting any traffic, so we aren't for the time being going to put it on any of our remaining servers, based on facts and trends.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

My point being there were 6 XI members all in TS Euro Hardcore channel, all playing together on a different server, does nobody ever say hey lets go on our servers,TSW i have sympathy for you sitting in an empty server but at least you can run around the map, me and a few dedicated members used to sit for long periods in empty servers twiddling our thumbs day after day week after week trying to get these servers populated when this game came out at the time we needed 8 men to start the server, so i done my time sitting waiting m8, others can have a go now but it looks like nobody gives a toss.

• Member ID:  558
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3785
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  29048
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  06/06/1964

The strange thing is that people who are on the XI server go when it is empty and then only in a server will wait and start now that he must fight to the server that he made ​​it popular not get changed.

I have so often asked other members XI in TS or just ingame to help our servers to boot.

• Member ID:  3233
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2030
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/09/1967

Keep it like it is my 2cents --as long as it stays hardcore --its all good ...

being as we had trouble keeping the US hardcore populated , lets just roll with what we have on the EU now it seems to be doing fine .

I play rush on local servers with low ping to get my fix .

• Member ID:  142
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  277
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  13866
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/01/1985

In fact I'll ask this question one more time, why did you get rid of the 32 man mixed rush/conquest server then??? I know the answer. So next I ask why would the admins who decided to get rid of it, then 2 mintues later, when some people ask for a another mixed server, say we will look into it. Surely you say, well we made a decision to remove the previous mixed server because it wasn't getting any traffic, so we aren't for the time being going to put it on any of our remaining servers, based on facts and trends.

aight to answer your stuff you been talking ..it is very simple. Before even we had EU server, 32 mixed rocked and we all know it. Since, we have added 32 EU server, the one thing kept 32 mixed server getting traffic was we had 32 hardcore server side by side... most of you EU ppl start playing before US players so obviously ppl who gets online after will follow them... Its not about mixed and non-mixed. it was about having two 32 hardcore servers.. If we take away EU server, you are forced to play on other one .. and it will rock !!! there is no doubt on it..

BTW, 32 EU server does not do great at night, why? US player don't want to play on dead server. We have tried to populate it at night. but it doesn't get populate it. They prefer US servers at night. It 's more of timezone thingy...

We kept 32 EU server because we heard a lot of EU members had issue with ping. So, we asked everyone from US that they are okay to remove 32 mixed us one. and they agreed to it.

I personally no problem with the EU server the way it is.. but if some members are saying they wanted to see mixed. As Head Admin, I have to bring it to forums and hear from everyone.

if I keep 3 conquest maps and 1 map of Rush, I do not think it will break the server anyway. I doubt any of u will be playing 3 conquest maps in raw. just take small break and let the map finish come back and enjoy the game.

lets see hows the voting goes... so far most of you do not want mixed. that's how I see it.

Edited by xCaliber

aight to answer your stuff you been talking ..it is very simple. Before even we had EU server, 32 mixed rocked and we all know it. Since, we have added 32 EU server, the one thing kept 32 mixed server getting traffic was we had 32 hardcore server side by side... most of you EU ppl start playing before US players so obviously ppl who gets online after will follow them... Its not about mixed and non-mixed. it was about having two 32 hardcore servers.. If we take away EU server, you are forced to play on other one .. and it will rock !!! there is no doubt on it..

BTW, 32 EU server does not do great at night, why? US player don't want to play on dead server. We have tried to populate it at night. but it doesn't get populate it. They prefer US servers at night. It 's more of timezone thingy...

We kept 32 EU server because we heard a lot of EU members had issue with ping. So, we asked everyone from US that they are okay to remove 32 mixed us one. and they agreed to it.

I personally no problem with the EU server the way it is.. but if some members are saying they wanted to see mixed. As Head Admin, I have to bring it to forums and hear from everyone.

if I keep 3 conquest maps and 1 map of Rush, I do not think it will break the server anyway. I doubt any of u will be playing 3 conquest maps in raw. just take small break and let the map finish come back and enjoy the game.

lets see hows the voting goes... so far most of you do not want mixed. that's how I see it.

I force everyone on TS to get on this topic on vote.. whatever the results will be the final decision.

• Member ID:  3113
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Content Count:  1228
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  9622
  • Birthday:  06/15/1980

hip hip hooray

• Member ID:  3094
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  198
  • Birthday:  09/28/1982

I like rush, but tdm would be great too!

• Member ID:  1624
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  669
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  5061
  • Birthday:  04/01/1972

Weve got 2 conquest servers,now granted a lot of people like conquest...but a lot of people like rush and TDM also.If theres a rush map or tdm map then dont play it,take a break or something.

Then why didn't you keep the rush server we had populated so it didn't get scrapped???

I cannot be in two places at once....the mixed hardcore server was the server of choice for me and many others and to say i wasnt helping keep it populated is untrue when i had the highest hours on that server out of all the XI members..and as for it being axed,did we have a discussion on the forums about what to do with the servers,i cant recall seeing anything...

For me the time i play is when i finish work and i work evenings so the US mixed server was the place that i would play and if i get chance during the day i will jump on the EU,but it was mentioned by a few members,me included that they/we would like some rush maps,be it because they enjoyed playing them on the mixed hardcore or they are fed up of playing conquest all the time..

It's true I can't recall a forum discussion about axing that mixed server either. Only what Xcaliber stated above which is that the US players were consulted only, and that must have been via Teamspeak I guess.

Not sure that's the fair approach to axing a server IMHO.

I don't like the idea of voting for anything through Teamspeak, surely more people will come to the website and see a post, if they don't then it's about time they did, bollocks to Teamspeak it will not be a fair vote.

• Member ID:  558
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3785
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  29048
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  06/06/1964

If things have to be made by voting, you do so via the forum.

The forum you belong to watch it every week as a member.

TeamSpeak is a snapshot of where you are not always present.

Luckily I'm not admin and I do the whining of others to hear. So I would say admins good luck in your decision I'll see whether I like it or otherwise not.

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11855
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106403
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

the US mixed server was axed because the server was dead for weeks. I didn't think there was a need for a vote since no one was playing on it. I know Caliber did a lot of changing of things on that server trying to get people over there to play. Now for adding a different gaemtype to the EU server that should be taken to the site for a vote. I will make a poll post in a min and see how it plays out.

If we are looking at getting a server for Close Quarters, which only has 4 maps, it might be good to mix that up with Rush (with B2K maps). This would give variety, and a larger rotation. Also if it was hardcore, both these game types are quick, and map rotation will also be quick.

I don't think you are taking everything into account here guys when you are asking for other gametypes, why are we only saying Rush and TDM, i just played CONQUEST DOMINATION and GUN MASTER two new game types since close quarters came out, Conquest Domination is a very quick game, only 3 objectives to capture and hold, the speed is greater when capturing flags and they are only short ticket matches, they are fast and furious and over very quickly, so no boredom, Gun Master is good fun, you only start with a pistol and have to progress through 17 weapon types, the winner is the first person to get his required kills on the 17th weapon, i managed level 10 weapon, it's good fun even if you not in at the start it really is a challenge trying to rank up through the weapons, so why are we only talking about Rush and TDM?

Edited by Sonovabich

The 16 man server has already been ordered, we are just waiting for Cal to set it up. Then we could look at options

I don't think you are taking everything into account here guys when you are asking for other gametypes, why are we only saying Rush and TDM, i just played CONQUEST DOMINATION and GUN MASTER two new game types since close quarters came out, Conquest Domination is a very quick game, only 3 objectives to capture and hold, the speed is greater when capturing flags and they are only short ticket matches, they are fast and furious and over very quickly, so no boredom, Gun Master is good fun, you only start with a pistol and have to progress through 17 weapon types, the winner is the first person to get his required kills on the 17th weapon, i managed level 10 weapon, it's good fun even if you not in at the start it really is a challenge trying to rank up through the weapons, so why are we only talking about Rush and TDM?

So far only those two have been mentioned as possibilties. We have tried that gunmaster mod in COD4 and COD5 and no one liked it. But if the BF3 guys want it then speak up and we will try it out

I just think they are very quick games Rugger so you don't get bored, sometimes i go in and it is 500 or a 1000 tickets and halfway through i am bored, if you leave you lose all your points etc, both these games are usually over in less then 15 minutes.

If this vote is in relation to the new Close Quarters maps, then you may want to do some homework and look in your server browser, because i can only find one server for hardcore and one normal server that is actually running Rush maps none of these servers were actually running the new maps.

• Member ID:  2628
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  226
  • Birthday:  11/09/1971

because most seem to want to keep the 32 man server conquest only yet some want it mixed, why not add the domination game in so you can also play the new maps on there. that will change it up a bit, keep it the same game type and let people play on the new maps. win win.