Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do You Vape Or Use Ecig?

coolmd

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

well i am down to about a pack of analogs a week. even that reduction i can tell a difference in the way i feel

good for you Dark...keep up your nic levels then taper down later [six months or so] that way you don't ever want to see a cig again..at least for me anyways...it won't be long now and it will be one year for me...man i still can't believe i have quit for that long...a pack a dayer sometimes two of Winston 100's and not even miss them now.a big Thanks again to Coolmd for starting this thread.

• Member ID:  922
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

2 days to go and i have been quit smoking for 14 days with the ecig. 

i am on 12 mg now, and going back to 6 if i finish this one. 

don't diminish your nicotine too fast Dukoo...you might get a bit edgy if you have been a long time smoker like me...my one bud started out with 12 and went down to 6 ...went out west and came back three months later puffing on a cig again...so just up your nic. if you feel like a cig...i still use 24mg..sometimes still if i get angry or tense since i'm dripping now...a couple good clouds of 24mg. nic makes you really relaxed then you can change back within a few pulls back to your normal all day vape...i'm addicted to buying new stuff now..lol

yea, if u try to go down to 6, maybe try to have a 12 in the fridge so that if u feel u dont have enough u can still go back to 12

for my part i decided to stop smoking and go directly down to 6MG since day 1

the first weeks i was a bit stressed but now i can hardly vape 12, but sometimes i do. at 6 u can hardly feel the nicotine anyway, at 8 u start getting that nicotine hit. i wish my favourite juices were available at 8 coz 6 is a bit too low and 12 is way too high for me.

and i mean nicotine isnt bad, i think it actually is good for our body, at certain levels.

just continue to have pleasure while vaping, thats the most important.

• Member ID:  809
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2835
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  20374
  • Birthday:  06/25/1979
  • Device:  Windows

don't diminish your nicotine too fast Dukoo...you might get a bit edgy if you have been a long time smoker like me...my one bud started out with 12 and went down to 6 ...went out west and came back three months later puffing on a cig again...so just up your nic. if you feel like a cig...i still use 24mg..sometimes still if i get angry or tense since i'm dripping now...a couple good clouds of 24mg. nic makes you really relaxed then you can change back within a few pulls back to your normal all day vape...i'm addicted to buying new stuff now..lol

yea, if u try to go down to 6, maybe try to have a 12 in the fridge so that if u feel u dont have enough u can still go back to 12

the first weeks i was a bit stressed but now i can hardly vape 12, but sometimes i do. at 6 u can hardly feel the nicotine anyway, at 8 u start getting that nicotine hit. i wish my favourite juices were available at 8 coz 6 is a bit too low and 12 is way too high for me.

and i mean nicotine isnt bad, i think it actually is good for our body, at certain levels.

hey why dont you buy a bottle of 12 and a bottle of six mix them together and get a 9% nic oil.   it  might work. but im just an idiot and not sure how those chemicals operate.  i know if you mix your e oil with green dragon, that works well so

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

dont worry so much about lowering your nic Dudoo. i vape 24 and have no plans for lowering in the future. For now..this IS WHAT I DO SO IM GONNA MAKE IT GOOD!!!. Nicotine in the doses we are dealing with is barely harmful if, at all, considering in its pure form it will kill you. From what ive researched the dosage we get is about equivalent to caffiene in coffee. im not gonna sweat it. The air we breathe in heavy traffic is hurting me more..im sure of that.

i tried 100%cotton yarn and did not like it for a bottom coil. The Martha Stewart hemp/cotton combo is by far the best tasting i have used. havent tried mesh or cheesecloth...with the Martha Stewart..dont know if i want to. maybe if i try a genesis style i might try the mesh wrapped in cheesecloth. My coils are coming out like the bomb now. 1.8 solid with 6 wraps up..5 wraps down..no sweat!!!!

its so funny..i smoked 37 years and am still pro tobacco. It is the financial backbone that this country was founded on ...no question!!!! But i cant stand the idea of "me' smoking anymore...although i will if my rig craps out like it did at work...broke my Protank on the concrete...no more glass tanks for me......hated every pufff, but puff i did til i got home...YIKES!!!! But i dont smoke anymore so i wasnt worried about getting back on them. Not whil i got a vape and some juice in my hand...YUMMY!!!!!

well i solved the gunking up of my mesh in the z-atty pro...i put one strand of cotton yarn inside of the ss mesh...that way it absorbs all the burnt vanilla custard and your tank juice stays light in colour instead of getting dark...now i've finally found the perfect vape...lol who am i kidding i'm chasing clouds...i like this dripping though it really brings out the flavour with the cotton ...sit around in my smoking jacket with a big bong and a few drops of Grants vanilla custard every ten minutes is nice and relaxing....now i need an ascott and some leather slippers...he he

hey why dont you buy a bottle of 12 and a bottle of six mix them together and get a 9% nic oil.   it  might work. but im just an idiot and not sure how those chemicals operate.  i know if you mix your e oil with green dragon, that works well so

yea i could do that. but

i usually buy 2x100ML bottles from USA

and as i wanna still vape 6MG i would have to buy 3 bottles each times, and that wont work with customs and all.

well long story short, i can only buy 2 bottles every time i order some.

some liquids dont even have lower than 12MG, some 10

i wish they would all make their liquid at 0, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, ...

it would be easier to really control what u vape.

• Member ID:  171
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  1487
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Achievement Points:  8690
  • Birthday:  05/05/1970

Hey JQ....I just picked up a Micro Vaped Glass Dome kit.   They been out for about 6 - 8 months.   This thing is fuckin awesome!

Heres some dude doing a review on youtube.....

• Member ID:  2384
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966
  • Device:  Android

wow...what is that shit he is vaping.............looks fucking yuk.......being English never seen that b4...WTF is it?

Yeah...that wax is kinda ugly......

This is what I am dabbin.........just picked up a gram of this "Rumpwax" King Louie OG  for $60 and it is some FIRE!!!  Yummmy!

5246ecfbdbc97_11478afc1c3811e38c3c22000a

making some this week White....should have enough bud shake to make a pint...lol...i do like my glass for dabbing...and honey comb is good too...do you use the titanium plates W.B?,,,or glass only/....?,,,i dabbed some of this shit yesterday..and i'll tell you...had to sit back for a bit...but the titanium plate tasted funky yesterday for some reason..maybe all this vaping is getting me bonkers...lol

wow...what is that shit he is vaping.............looks fucking yuk.......being English never seen that b4...WTF is it?

concentrate from weed....it will pack your bags for you and make your teeth hurt...lmao..at least the stuff i made anyways...lethal..and to the point...

I mostly just dab on my  "Silika" oilrig...w/dome  and I picked up a Ti nail from "Highly Educated"  the new v2 ajustable.....that thing is letting the taste come out bigtime!     Had to spend a couple hours seasoning it when I got it....that sucks but it was worth every minute!   Mostlikely the reason the shit you hit tasted terrible.....he didn't season the plate.    Gotta season all Ti products if your dabbin off it!   

I didn't have no reclaim or any bunk oil to use for seasoning.......would you believe I used some "Organic Grape jam/jelly"    lol   wasn't quite "Smuckers" but close enough!!!           I torched it cherry red, and dunked it in water about 10 times.....then I torched it cherry red, and globbed some jelly on it.....HOLY SHIT!  That stunk so fucking bad....lol    I did that a couple times......then was good to go!

My buddy does a really good job whenever his trim is ready.      But....the fire shatter I've been dabbin lately is all "Nug Run" (all tight little buds...no trim or shake)    and theres a couple "Extract Artist" here in Cali doing all "Cola Run" shatter and honeycomb (all top shelf cola bud...no nugs, trim or shake)  They're charging anywhere from $70 a gr. to $90 a gr.  which is fucking ridiculous!    I did break down and paid $40 a .5gr     cause I had to try it...it looked so beautiful....almost totally transparent shatter! 
                          It was definitely a "Knock-Your-Dick-in-the-Dirt"  medicine.....but I can't bring myself to pay that again!

Edited by WHITEBOY

bah he just 'vape' while the coil gets red, this isnt great at all, i mean he just get all the bad stuff at the end of the vid anyway.

So JQ i stopped using the cotton for my genesis because it wouldnt work as it should, and i like it more with usual ss mesh in there.

maybe i do it wrong, i dunno, but the cotton gets dry very fast for some reason. i thought i put too much cotton, but even with a tiny cotton stuff, taste gets bad real quick.

so i got back to ss mesh, and i can enjoy my boba again, man i love this thing.

but yea still use cotton in the kayfun as it works great  there, but now im out of custard and i think grant is still out for at least 2 weeks or so.

i have to buy as much as possible before they completely ban the thing, hopefuly they wont, but i do not trust those fkn greedy power hungry fucktards politricksians.

https://www.canvape.com/category-s/1881.htm

i'm going to try this ....who knows i got to try it,even cheaper making your own .....but i would imagine it will be a trial and error event.

man..im so behind...im still a tank guy..but my rebuilds are becoming pretty kickass. went back to cotton..letting it airdry a couple of days vs blowdrying has made a huge difference. Buddy at work is dripping...and his shit rocks..but im looking at  the RSST genesis and magneto down the road, so i  gotta just make my zmax and tank work the best for me for now. Im getting 7 wraps consistent and it vapes like a mofo...so im pretty stoked because i can throw down on a new coil in my rig every couple of days if it suits me..no problem.

I AM DA GAMECHANGER AND HAVE MY EYES ON THE BIGGER PRIZE!!!!!! nuff said

Edited by billyblade

• 2 weeks later...

There is a new Provari out Zombie...lol..real ugly lime green monster...some may like it.

• Member ID:  2384
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966
  • Device:  Android

There is a new Provari out Zombie...lol..real ugly lime green monster...some may like it.

Hey Johnny if you get the green monster I'll look after your old one... I'll even pay for postage to here. Lol

Edited by coolmd

• Member ID:  373
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  1157
  • Birthday:  12/03/1970

LOL had to respond to this topic...Hef's in a Consumer testing panel for ecigs LOL getting paid to try various products....sweet paid to smoke sorta lol...funny never thought the day would come when we would have to be concerned about changing batteries in my cigarettes :P 

LOL had to respond to this topic...Hef's in a Consumer testing panel for ecigs LOL getting paid to try various products....sweet paid to smoke sorta lol...funny never thought the day would come when we would have to be concerned about changing batteries in my cigarettes :P

Which products....Provari's?,Sentinels?Z-atty's?,Tridents?,Kayfuns?,,,those are the only products i would buy now if to do it all over again...i use egos' for out of doors and working ...actually not at all lately...during the day..but at night i tend to do some dripping .....hardly any nicotine now at all..i tried some 24mg the other day and just about knocked me off of my lazy boy...lol..

• Member ID:  133
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6887
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  44103
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971

So I use that thing for a few weeks now. Well, actually not much. I bought a cheap one, which works fine, but it came with the "Marlboro" flavor. Looks like this:

(USB recharge, red light when you SUCK!)

526156e262ae1_ECig.png

Anyone, got the same one? (I believe HXTR). And what flavor do you use? I don't like the Marlboro flavor.

• Member ID:  373
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  1157
  • Birthday:  12/03/1970

Which products....Provari's?,Sentinels?Z-atty's?,Tridents?,Kayfuns?,,,those are the only products i would buy now if to do it all over again...i use egos' for out of doors and working ...actually not at all lately...during the day..but at night i tend to do some dripping .....hardly any nicotine now at all..i tried some 24mg the other day and just about knocked me off of my lazy boy...lol..

Hell I dunno! LOL It's a consumer study panel so the shit they give us to try is unmarked...about 3 different ones per session.....then we answer questions about them...some look like the shit on the shelf but it might might not be so...so they say :P and it takes about an hour...do this twice a week right now...75 bucks a pop LOL paid to smoke LOLOLOLOL

So I use that thing for a few weeks now. Well, actually not much. I bought a cheap one, which works fine, but it came with the "Marlboro" flavor. Looks like this:

(USB recharge, red light when you SUCK!)

526156e262ae1_ECig.png

Anyone, got the same one? (I believe HXTR). And what flavor do you use? I don't like the Marlboro flavor.

BOOOO...HISSSS....BOOOOOOOO....xray...you gotta get a mod and do it up right. those are crap by comparison...check fire's post...her hubby runs an online store for mods and parts and juice and such....way better bang for your buck if your gonna keep on.

ok boys, i decided to test microcoils again in a genesis.

this time i went for the horizontal microcoil with just a tiny piece of cotton under the coil, nothing more than that, not even cotton inside the coil, just under it.

and its wonderfull

love it.

just had to share this coz its so simple. before that i tried a few cotton wicks and i had too many problems with it not wicking well.

Just tried it Chknlickin....put a small piece of sterilyzed cotton ball under a 1.4 micro coil[tweezer method],and you're right the less the cotton the better...man what cumulous nimbous clouds i'm a blowin now...wewwwwwwww.....who am i kiddin ...i'm still chasing clouds...he he...nice flavour too Chk....plus the little cup on my Trident holds about twenty drops and seems to last longer with less cotton...and the coil can be re used....a win win method thanks ChknofChkns...medal awarded.

• Member ID:  1482
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

going to have to give this a try, havent used my genesis for a while since is was a pain in the ass to keep going with the mesh