Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

West Virginia Teen Taken To Jail For Wearing Nra Shirt To School

little_old_man

• Member ID:  389
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  45
  • Topic Count:  296
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4488
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  36632
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  40
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970
  • Device:  Windows

I looked for the film but came up blank wonder if going to show it after court  

Hilter is alive an well  for taught US to follow his foot steps on taken rights away......

with 9/11,  Aurora, Newtown, and now Boston  are all a kick at to remove second  amendment

so called  me nuts or what ever  not racist for Greed is the route of all evil 

as   Lincoln, JFK died fighting for the people not Greed of power  

BTW, My State HAS FULL GUN REGISTRATION THIS JANUARY. 

Even Hunting Rifles & Farmers Shotguns...

The Oweness Is On You To Prove Where You Got It From, If You Can't Provide This Information, The Gun Is Then DEEMED ILLEGAL...!

Also, Any Mags Above 10 Rounds For Any Gun Will Be A FELONY.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has

full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and

the world will follow our lead into the future!"

Adolph Hitler

Why must we quote Hitler at every turn... or should I say misquote Hilter..

This is from a previous post on the subject..

"The Hilter's quote.. “To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.” is actually a misquote. It has never been proven that he said such a quote, though its common knowledge that he did believe in disarming the "host nation". Historians have come to the conclusion that Hilter was refering the The 1938 German Weapons Act. The use of the word “conquer” surely didn’t refer to his own people, but of a population he wished to vanquish, and to remove their rights to bear arms. In fact, the 1938 German Weapons Act actually lowered the age upon which German citizens could own firearms, but essentially stripped Jews of any rights to own firearms. Historians have always said that was his prime objective, to disarm jews not his citizens.

Big Gov. types always weasle out when they are caught with their agenda and make excuses...

That quotation was from "Mein Kampf". In the end, the Germans were disarmed & so feared the Gestapo they hide much more than their guns.

Do you deny that all Totalitarian Govs do not try to disarm their people.?

What's next Pete, are you gonna dispute the Holocost like Iran & The Muslim Brotherhood does?

Cause I'm sure the Video evedence intentionally captured in 1945 by Ike is not enough right?

its ying/yang  when powers clash

I see history is repeating it self over the fact of Greed

btw when colony is infected with Greed what do you do? spray with raid  

Edited by KaptCrunch

• Member ID:  3791
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  48
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  846
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  8884
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/29/1970
  • Device:  Android

My wife is soon to be an Ex-teacher due to the overwhelming amount of hoops she has to jump through for her pre-k kids and the pitiful amount she gets paid to handle the lil bastards (my word not her's) . I for one couldnt never do the job she does all day with other peoples lil shits and I can only imagine the pain in the fucking ass a whole shitload of teenagers are. I'm very sure this 1 kid could very well be the one exception to the rule of being a dumb ass teenager, but, and i mean a very BIG fkng BUT!!!! The odds are very much in the favor of this kid smarting off and pushing the teachers buttons until there was no other solution than what the teacher did! Kids these days are way smarter than we all were at this age and most adults wish they weren't so they could know how to handle them but day in day out of dealing with them ........ cmon there's bound to be that time your not on top of your game and you know as well as I do that teenagers can smell a drop of an Adults mistake from miles around and start a feeding frenzy of acting like they actually are right so everything they do and say from that point on is right..........

Sorry for the ramble but back to my point: We dont take care of our teachers so expect less than desirable people becoming the norm for the people who spend the most time with our kids......for Gods sake look how much we pay our Politicians or professional ball players....... wtf.

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14891
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Achievement Points:  91122
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

BTW, My State HAS FULL GUN REGISTRATION THIS JANUARY.

The Oweness Is On You To Prove Where You Got It From, If You Can't Provide This Information, The Gun Is Then DEEMED ILLEGAL...!

full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and

Adolph Hitler

"The Hilter's quote.. “To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.” is actually a misquote. It has never been proven that he said such a quote, though its common knowledge that he did believe in disarming the "host nation". Historians have come to the conclusion that Hilter was refering the The 1938 German Weapons Act. The use of the word “conquer” surely didn’t refer to his own people, but of a population he wished to vanquish, and to remove their rights to bear arms. In fact, the 1938 German Weapons Act actually lowered the age upon which German citizens could own firearms, but essentially stripped Jews of any rights to own firearms. Historians have always said that was his prime objective, to disarm jews not his citizens.

Big Gov. types always weasle out when they are caught with their agenda and make excuses...

That quotation was from "Mein Kampf". In the end, the Germans were disarmed & so feared the Gestapo they hide much more than their guns.

What's next Pete, are you gonna dispute the Holocost like Iran & The Muslim Brotherhood does?

Cause I'm sure the Video evedence intentionally captured in 1945 by Ike is not enough right?

Why would u ask that? Do i dispute the holocaust... What's the motive behind that comment? A world at war is a terrible thing but the true atrocities was against the Jewish population in Europe. That was Hitlers hidden agenda and that's what my comments were directed towards. What does this have to do with a kid and his t shirt anyway! Good grief!

As for your comment on "bailing our asses out".. Maybe you should have a chat with my gran parents. My one granfather served his country in the war and in Korea as well. My other lies in a quiet military cemetery in France. I understand the passion that surrounds these conversations but there is no need to disrespect ones country or heritage. It's best you direct that to me personally.

• Member ID:  1387
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  19552
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968

BTW, My State HAS FULL GUN REGISTRATION THIS JANUARY.

The Oweness Is On You To Prove Where You Got It From, If You Can't Provide This Information, The Gun Is Then DEEMED ILLEGAL...!

Adolph Hitler

That quotation was from "Mein Kampf". In the end, the Germans were disarmed & so feared the Gestapo they hide much more than their guns.

Why would u ask that? Do i dispute the holocaust... What's the motive behind that comment? A world at war is a terrible thing but the true atrocities was against the Jewish population in Europe. That was Hitlers hidden agenda and that's what my comments were directed towards. What does this have to do with a kid and his t shirt anyway! Good grief!

As for your comment on "bailing our asses out".. Maybe you should have a chat with my gran parents. My one granfather served his country in the war and in Korea as well. My other lies in a quiet military cemetery in France. I understand the passion that surrounds these conversations but there is no need to disrespect ones country or heritage. It's best you direct that to me personally.

That Comment was directed Towards Anyone Who Claims To Be A "Citizen Of The World"....

Has Nothing To Do With Canada Pete...

Has Only To Do With Big Government, United Nations Types Who Hate Free Thinkers....

I Also Don't Think America Should Be The Worlds Police Force, However If We Keep Breaking It, We Have To Keep Cleaning Up The Mess.

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5101
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44748
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

WOW the Complete and utter

Pussification

of our American teens is getting Out of Control.

Edited by Pvt.Death