Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Redirecting NON XI Members

FunStick

• Member ID:  1100
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  164
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1038
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  9273
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/30/1980
  • Device:  Android

Dark is correct...He needs to make an introduction post and fill out an application (just a formality)...

All that is being taken care of..

• Member ID:  3174
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  100
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  17423
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/24/1957

Lol fun stick, ur bang on.... No one said you couldn't speak ur mind, it's just the WAY you did it in open forums, and I'm only pointing it out to you cause I got my fingers slapped for doin much the same thing.... But I as an admin, so it was not cool to call out another in open forums.

And I was wrong. But yes we go back, and I love ya bro, um.... Well not like you love wild thing (hey where the emoticons go? I really need that green faced puky one right now lol). And I I know ur just sticking up for your pals and that's cool. As a member, we all have a responsibility to put the clan first above all, and I know you do.

I know how annoying getting redirected is, and it bet ur in server with ur pals, and one gets redirected, it would piss me off too. Hang loose pal.

Gonna see if ya got da whiners medal... Lmao! Cause if ya do not ur getting it now! Oh and if you do, well ur getting another one!

:rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

• Member ID:  20555
  • Followers:  83
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  1137
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/30/1966

Hey all, I am new here at XI and really love your MW2 ft server. Most of you know me some of you have known me for years as I have been on sense cod came out. I am not sure how your redirect works but this is the 3rd time I have been redirected having a very high score. I know I am not XI but the respect is still there. I am an admin on our BHF servers and sometimes power is to much for some to handle.

Could someone please explain to me how your redirect targets players? Is there an admin just picking and choosing? I just don't think its fair sometimes.

Oh btw I have been redirected many times, like I said when you have a high score and you have been playing through 6 rounds and there are non XI member's just joining and I get kicked does not seem to make any sense. 

ROCK

• Member ID:  2774
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  169
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1172
  • Birthday:  05/04/1978

I don't kick random non xi people, i select them. Do you want to be selected too?

ddooo eettt or let me redirect or kick funstick  :rtfm:  :popo:

Awards

• Member ID:  755
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  2191
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  14309
  • Birthday:  01/14/1982

Uh that would be me. It is not just score alone. Otherwise players who have been on the server for 20 minutes and got 10 kills... either a sniper or just not very good... would get kicked instead of a player that was on for 5 and got 15 kills. We already went through all of this months ago. The balance as it currently stands is the most fair but far from perfect. I have rewritten it enough times and am not interested in doing it again. :scooter:

If you are downloading a mod or map and want to stop early open up the console and type /disconnect.

I think Sammy can answer your question. But afaik the balance has been changed many times.

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8274
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53676
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959
  • Device:  Windows

if its an openwarefare server it adds point to a clan member its not the lowest score that gets kick. Each mod is different so all I can say is membership has its privileges. 

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

I think Sammy can answer your question. But afaik the balance has been changed many times.

Yes that is basically it. Non-XI members when they join have a weighted score of zero. No points. No play time. If you have been on the server and did nothing for 5 minutes your score would be positive for simply being there. Only exception to that would be if negative scores were enabled for team kills.

• Member ID:  755
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  2191
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  14309
  • Birthday:  01/14/1982

Now I am confused

:sofa:

Edited by TecHnOBoY

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Currently two things will affect who gets booted, not including clan membership. How long you have played and what your score is. Final result is a weighted balance between the two. Since a new player has none of each his score is zero and therefore has the lowest priority.

I havent been on the server in awhile so I dont know yet if the current mod got transferred over or not. It will use time played and that is it. Score doesnt matter. Means that a sniper that has been on the server 15 minutes with 5 kills will have priority over a player that has been on the server 10 minutes but 25 kills. Whether or not that is fair depends on who you ask but this is how I was asked to do it and it will remain that way when the mod is transferred.

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8274
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53676
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

LOL points for hurting my brain tell them to join and its solved so much easier really it is plus you get a unchilen credit card the delivery route of the local tiger direct delivery van. Plus your house becomes the drop off spot for attempted delivers from apple.

• Member ID:  5470
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  371
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  2482
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Achievement Points:  22894
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/17/1968

I propose we redirect @FunStick when we need to make room for members. It should solve some problems.  :lol:

• Member ID:  6059
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  521

Kicked again today!!! played 3 maps got redirected every map it would not be so bad if i wasen't on top of the leader board!!!! but whatever just think the system could be better! the other thing is that when i get kicked i get right back in ..witch means people come in then look who is there then they leave right away don't even play beacause i get right back in  i just end up loosing my top score thats the annoying part for me you go from 1 to last .. anyhow plz try to kick lower score people tytyty..btw sry of typos i may have i suck at typing!!

• Member ID:  3174
  • Followers:  100
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  17423
  • Birthday:  07/24/1957

Hey all, I am new here at XI and really love your MW2 ft server. Most of you know me some of you have known me for years as I have been on sense cod came out. I am not sure how your redirect works but this is the 3rd time I have been redirected having a very high score. I know I am not XI but the respect is still there. I am an admin on our BHF servers and sometimes power is to much for some to handle.

Could someone please explain to me how your redirect targets players? Is there an admin just picking and choosing? I just don't think its fair sometimes.

Oh btw I have been redirected many times, like I said when you have a high score and you have been playing through 6 rounds and there are non XI member's just joining and I get kicked does not seem to make any sense. 

ROCK

Kicked again today!!! played 3 maps got redirected every map it would not be so bad if i wasen't on top of the leader board!!!! but whatever just think the system could be better! the other thing is that when i get kicked i get right back in ..witch means people come in then look who is there then they leave right away don't even play beacause i get right back in  i just end up loosing my top score thats the annoying part for me you go from 1 to last .. anyhow plz try to kick lower score people tytyty..btw sry of typos i may have i suck at typing!!

Please read the posts prior to your posts as Sammy has explained how we redirect. Admins do not redirect we just kick to make room. The system redirects according to the protocol Sammy explained earlier in this topic. Oh and like Labob said.... Membership has it's privileges!

• Member ID:  7547
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  714
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  5030
  • Birthday:  07/10/1984

Yeah being redirected sucks but shit happens. The only time it's annoying is when there's two or three people sitting in spec

Edited by Onyx

• Member ID:  503
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2461
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  15555

so if I'm reading this right, let's say for instance that 1lkysob has been playing for 3 hours.   A new map starts so his time played would be back at zero?  Doesn't matter that he's been playing all day?   Then he rejoins but the map is now 4 minutes in and so he's back at zero and then get's booted again and the cycle continues?     I've seen regular players get redirected several times after they have been playing for hours (people who have played with us for years) when someone who I've never seen before stays in.  Just kind of weird.   And Onyx has a good point about people in spec... maybe they could be booted first?