Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Hackers prevalent on Normal Conquest 64 server

Thormach

• Member ID:  20727
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  20
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

My friends and I really enjoy playing on your server but recently have noticed a ton of hackers on this server and on a lot of other servers. I have spent hours spectating the server looking for hackers. Tonight I finally got sick of it and created an account here to post the names of people I witnessed using hacks. This is the one game that my friends and I have to play together that we all really enjoy. But the hacking is really putting a damper on the fun we have with this game. 

I researched and found several different sites that sell hacking software for BF4 with video to back up their claims. And all of them claim to be able to beat Punkbuster. They all have their own form of Aimbot that marks all enemy targets on the map so you know where everyone is at. But the most used Hack that I Have seen is one that eliminates the sway from a sniper scope so people can snipe even while standing up and will not be bothered by the sway of the sniper rifle. This Hack also has other features like reduced recoil, and reduced spread so your bullets go exactly where your reticle is pointing no matter the distance. So a guy with a silencer can shoot long ranges without having to bother with bullet drop. 

Below is a list of people I have seen using the hacks tonight while I was spectating:

o6z9o                                    used both Aimbot and the no sway hack

teamricky                              used the no sway hack (he had atleast 2 games in a row where he had a greater than 10:1 KDR)

[444]bubbasoda                    used the no sway hack

[444]evilcableguy22              used the no sway hack

[444]Mr_Mace007                 used the no sway hack

[fear]Dirt28King                     used the no sway hack

[NSFW]thebrandnewcure      used both Aimbot and the no sway hack

QuantumThreat                     used the no sway hack

[POW]PutNegg                      used the no sway hack

[POW]SicardG                       used the no sway hack

[EVO]Havoc6666                   used the no sway hack

[bIRD]GreyNightjar                used the no sway hack

It seems that the later at night it is the more hackers come out to play. 

• Member ID:  3174
  • Followers:  100
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  17423
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/24/1957

thank you for bringing this to our attention.  our BF4 admin team will be watching out for these guys now that it has been brought to our attention.  We are glad you and your friends are enjoying our server, and like us, you wish it to be hack free.  We do what we can to keep out the rift raft.  Keep in mind that we need to see this activity ourselves, before we can act on it.  Rest asured they will be caught.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Looks like you been putting a lot of work into this m8, wouldn't argue with that no sway hack, every server you go to seems to be full of fucking snipers having a field day lately.

• Member ID:  3282
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  350
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2327
  • Birthday:  08/18/1983
  • Device:  iPhone

Thank you for the list. It is obvious that you did indeed put some time into this but I will point out that one of the names on this list is related to me by blood (the name will stay between myself and other admins but he is my brother) and I assure you he isn't a hack...his moral compass is straiter than mine and I'm in law enforcement!:) I pose this question, and I'm by no means saying that everyone on that list is clean (just the one I know for a fact is), but is it possible that spectator mode mislead you? There are animation glitches which run rampant in BF4, which I for one know have caused me a couple of times to wonder of an individual was hacking, but when further investigated it was chalked up to a glitch. Just a question, and I didn't spectate what you did so I won't pretend to have.

• Member ID:  86
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  223
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1824
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  13395
  • Birthday:  06/29/1967

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I will look into this today and bring it to the attention of the other admins,  We do have a report system on the server.  just type in any chat

!report (player name) reason and we get a report of everyone in server and stats which also help with misspelled characters in their names to find them under stats and logs. 

thank you again for this info.

• Member ID:  15237
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  958
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  6679
  • Birthday:  05/04/1992

The list is interesting and remember those hack sites are often scams... When a service is widely requested in this case it's bf4 hacks and modifications, someone comes out claiming they have a service that will beat punkbuster and is unstoppable in most servers.... This gets the attention of the consumer... they buy it. They install it and it doesn't work nor was it suppose to work but the guy claiming it worked suckered you out of your money.

Most hacks are home brewed coding that is spread through the internet on forums and such.

Not doubting that anyone on this list are hackers. But the game still glitches enough to where it is hard to decide if it's a glitch or hack.

• Member ID:  375
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  92
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4065
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Achievement Points:  37160
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  06/01/1970

• Member ID:  87
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

vwhat they need to do is add a spectators spots in game to be able to catch these assholes but bf4 team wont do it cause they know the game is full of hacks and they are not wanting to acknowlede that lol

vwhat they need to do is add a spectators spots in game to be able to catch these assholes but bf4 team wont do it cause they know the game is full of hacks and they are not wanting to acknowlede that lol

you can spectate. up to 4 Spectators, join in through battlelog

• Member ID:  20727
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  20

I think what he meant was being able to join as a spectator while still in the game instead of having to leave the game and join as a spectator. 

And I need to remove a name off that list: QuantumThreat is not cheating it may just have been how late it was last night that he got rounded up with the rest of the people. But I am sorry to QuantumThreat for accusing you of cheating please forgive me. '

Ones I know for sure are o6z9o and teamricky. And apparently everyone can see when you do a !report o6z9o for aimbot and no sway hack and o6z9o did not dispute the claim. 

Like I said Thormach, I didn't spectate what you did, and through personal experience spectator mode with all of it's graphical glitches can give the perception that someone is using a hack or cheat.  I have personally witnessed this.  This is why @XI we use a combination of spectator and several stat/anti-cheat sites before we make a determination.  I think i speak for all of the admins we applaud your effort and thank you for supplementing us in  our effort to police our server.  Without committed players like yourself it would be an even more uphill battle than it already is.  I only wanted to voice my knowledge of Quantum being family and a stand-up guy.  Again, thank you for bringing us the names which we will be looking into/keeping an eye out for and we really hope to see you and your friends on our servers again!  Don't be a stranger and hop on our TS channel when you are in game!   

• Member ID:  3113
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1228
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  9622
  • Birthday:  06/15/1980

Ill watch these guys.  Ive had my doubts on one player listed in that group.

Keep in mind though detecting actual good hackers is nearly impossible.   The best we can do right now is to check their stats and see if they are on par with everyone else.  If so, they get to stay.

On a side note, I have killed the player I question, multiple times, so that makes me feel a bit better.

Please keep coming back to our server, we like seeing the same players.  And as always, please join us on Teamspeak.  Teamspeak players will get priority queues.

• Member ID:  19320
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  409
  • Birthday:  04/04/1990

I'll also keep an eye out. As far as I can tell there is one TRAINER that is undetectable right now, but its a matter of time before it gets detected and we see the BAN WAVE... 

I spent about 2-3 hours going through each of these players stats.   Truthfully, I dont see anything out of the ordinary.

• Member ID:  213
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5644
  • Birthday:  06/06/1963

iT SUCKS,

• Member ID:  213
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5644
  • Birthday:  06/06/1963

i cant play our 64 server anyhow, would like to, but once 40 players or so are in it the lag is horrible, it is too bad Xi doesnt support a US hardcore server, we had one set up and paid for by one nice member, but that was shoved aside for some dumb reason in my view. Seriously i dont know how you can stand these larger servers, just keeping up with all the hackers is too much for the admins. 

i cant play our 64 server anyhow, would like to, but once 40 players or so are in it the lag is horrible, it is too bad Xi doesnt support a US hardcore server, we had one set up and paid for by one nice member, but that was shoved aside for some dumb reason in my view. Seriously i dont know how you can stand these larger servers, just keeping up with all the hackers is too much for the admins.

Its really not that bad. I have seen maybe, MAAYYYBE 1 hacker since Ive played on the US Regular 70 man. He was head shotting everyone, so he was banned. It was blatantly obvious. But if I can be in the top 3, and still beat out the non-obvious hackers, then they can have fun hacking away since it isn't affecting me.  Also, not sure why you are seeing lag with more than 40 players.  Player count doesnt seem to affect server performance as far as Ive noticed.  Maybe once the 70man is full 80-90% of the time we can look at a US HC server.

Edited by OddJob001

I haven't noticed any problem with lag when the server is full... There are days when ea is fucken with shit I will get some packet loss as we'll with other players.... For the hackers it's tough to know who is using a HUD display assist damn right impossible, that is up to fair fight and punk buster to discover those guys... To my understanding punk-buster has a fix in the works that will discover all HUD assist. The blatant obvious hackers are far and few between punkbuster knows these hacks and throws them out immediately... Punk buster is getting more stable and finding those who are truly hacking.

Below are examples of the latest trainers and hacks. For security reasons and not wanting anyone just stumblings apon the forums i will not be disclosing the sites on where i gatherd my information. If any admins want to know how to more identify these, you know how to contact me.

dec638f59ca7016e.jpg

bf4-water-support.jpgBAbove is just some simple examples that i wanted to let people be awair of. and EXTREMLY difficult to prove.

post-15237-0-24533000-1388685338_thumb.jpg

Edited by Devildog4355

Great info devildog...good to know you are on our side!