Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Beware buying Gold Eagles

Sonovabich

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Thought i better warn everyone, what has happened to me over the last couple of days, yesterday i decided to buy 2,500 Gold Eagles as i had some money laying in my Paypal account from some past Ebay sales, instead of doing this through Steam (Steam don't use Paypal but you gotta pay directly through them) i thought i would use my old Desktop version of the game to do this, the version i played before i also downloaded game from Steam, i always do this if i am buying  stuff for War Thunder and have had no problem in the past, it is strange that there is 2 different buying methods as it is the same game through Steam or from my desktop, what  mean is anything i buy or any upgrades etc always appear in both versions of the game, or they have until yesterday, as i said i purchased 2,500 Gold Eagles, Xsolla removed $19.16 from my Paypal account but as yet i have received no Gold Eagles, straight away yesterday i put a ticket in to Xsolla and surprisingly i got 2 replies almost immediately (why 2 i have no idea) one was from a Christina and one was from a Andre, message was the same from both, message said "Your payment is done,please check in game" which i did immediately...no Gold Eagles in either version of my game, so i replied to Andres e-mail (couldn't see any point of replying to both lol) i said "yes i see payment is done but i still have no Gold Eagles, please rectify this or return my money" this time i got no reply, i left it until this morning and still nothing, no Gold eagles or no money returned to my Paypal account, so this time i sent both Andre and Christina same E-mail, saying   "I have just checked again this morning and i still only have 1582 Gold Eagles, the exact number i had before i purchased more from you yesterday, i still have not received my 2,500 Gold Eagles from that purchase but you removed $19.16 from my Paypal account,there must be some way you can check that i only have 1582 Gold Eagles in War Thunder "bank" please sort this out, Thank you" I am hoping they can check my game somehow and see i only have 1582 Gold Eagles which i had before my yesterdays purchase, i will keep you all informed what happens next, but to be honest since i got no reply yesterday i have a feeling they are just going to ignore this, anyway can Paypal  claw this money back for me anyone know?

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  36
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  124
  • Topic Count:  235
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3845
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Achievement Points:  34608
  • Days Won:  17
  • Birthday:  11/22/1968

File a complaint to paypal and they will investigate the claim then if they get no response they return your funds takes about a week or so.

File a complaint to paypal and they will investigate the claim then if they get no response they return your funds takes about a week or so.

Nice one thanks Wild, i will give them the rest of today to respond then i will look at that. :thumbup:

• Member ID:  2083
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3554
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Achievement Points:  23761
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/20/1962

wow!

• Member ID:  800
  • Followers:  152
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6946
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Achievement Points:  58230
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  05/29/1957

Has to be done with in 45 days of purchase.....(for future ref)....correct me If I am wrong please.

• Member ID:  7310
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1071
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/31/1962

I hate war thunder I have a cyborge joystick for flying you think you should have an advantage with a flight stick when you set it up it takes away your auto aim leaving you at a huge disadvantage it does not matter how well you fly you get tore up

Awards

• Member ID:  7310
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1071
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/31/1962

i have bought paks and not received the planes or points .The fact that you have to use different planes in your hanger after your main plane is shot down sucks .I bought the mustang their is no advantage to this plane what so ever .its kinda a good game FOR FREE but save your money its not worth spending a cent on.

Awards

• Member ID:  607
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3338
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33689
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966
  • Device:  Android

SOB ,  

mate I will never buy gold eagles or spend money on this game ever again. Don't get me wrong I love this game and will keep playing it but never will I spend money again.

Like you I sold some Baseball Gear on Ebay the other week and decided to treat my self to another Plane ( The Tempest ) it was already half researched so I thought hey it wont cost that much to convert the free research to get it.

£27.00 in total it cost me I did not realise until after and I had read my emails and totalled up how much I had spent out of my Steam wallet.

Yes I was sucked in I converted what I could then it was not quite enough so I bought more Then that was not quite enough so I bought more then bang £27:00 this game is a complete rip off now and I will not spend another penny..

I hope you get your problem sorted mate.

• Member ID:  4888
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2020
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  26312
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/29/1962

Good Luck M8 . . . . . . just make sure they don't give you rubles for a refund.   :shock:

• Member ID:  101
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

Happen to me to Sob..Well they did not take money just purchase would not go through I send them email and a ticket..nothing so far..oh well I keep my money fuck them..

I hate war thunder I have a cyborge joystick for flying you think you should have an advantage with a flight stick when you set it up it takes away your auto aim leaving you at a huge disadvantage it does not matter how well you fly you get tore up

Then use a keyboard like the rest of us m8, many of us do quite well with keyboard.

Edited by Sonovabich

Happen to me to Sob..Well they did not take money just purchase would not go through I send them email and a ticket..nothing so far..oh well I keep my money fuck them..

I got a reply this morning after i threatened to take it to Paypal, saying "In case you don't see the purchase on your game account you should contact game support and provide them this payment confirmation" where do i find game support?

SOB ,  

mate I will never buy gold eagles or spend money on this game ever again. Don't get me wrong I love this game and will keep playing it but never will I spend money again.

Like you I sold some Baseball Gear on Ebay the other week and decided to treat my self to another Plane ( The Tempest ) it was already half researched so I thought hey it wont cost that much to convert the free research to get it.

£27.00 in total it cost me I did not realise until after and I had read my emails and totalled up how much I had spent out of my Steam wallet.

Yes I was sucked in I converted what I could then it was not quite enough so I bought more Then that was not quite enough so I bought more then bang £27:00 this game is a complete rip off now and I will not spend another penny..

I hope you get your problem sorted mate.

Wow m8 £27 blimey, yup i wasn't going to buy anymore stuff but i don't like money sitting around in my Paypal, wish i had left it now.

These fuckers are a piece of work, dunno if it's a language problem or if they are taking the piss, finally got an E-mail back this morning after threatening to go to Paypal about it, was told to contact the "Support Team" after a bit of looking i found the section i needed, again they wanted me to submit a ticket which i did on Sunday, i typed a long explanation out and even copied and pasted my invoices from Xsolla and Paypal, guess what the ticket would not go through, so next to it was a box where you can contact a "Team member" online, so i copied and pasted my last message along with my invoices etc, waited about  5 minutes then i got a reply from a "Kate" this time lol "Kate" asked me to explain my problem....WTF  i had just spent about 10 minutes typing my problem to them along with invoices all of which i copied and pasted to this "Kate", i could see my message was sent it was all there for her to read yet she needed an explanation of what happened, now my fucking head is spinning so  i replied " I thought i just sent you an explanation above" ttime went by no answer, so i again typed a brief explanation and told them to sort out my problem or refund my money, nothing happened again for about 10 minutes then hey ho as i am typing this i heard a "reply" come through....go on guess what it said :no  :no  :no  it said "conversation was now ended because my chat was idle for too long"....my fucking chat was idle too long, i was the only fucker in the conversation how the fuck was my chat idle, i  think these fuckers are just gangsters or just thick as fuck, i am getting really angry now, anyone know where i go in Paypal to complain to them, after all they have to be liable for something they have just given $19.16 to a company that has not supplied me with anything at all? :rant:  :wallbash:  :rant:  :wallbash:

Edited by Sonovabich

Well this is unreal, they told me to go through customer support which i did, i tried submitting another ticket there which would not let me for some reason, as i said next to it was text box in this support page lol i typed another message to be told that because my message was so long it might not have been seen because their text cannot recognize long messages, the actual message was only about 6 lines long but because i added the invoices it was missed..oh boy, this time i got another lady, i once again explained my problem and was told that this was xsollas financial team and did not deal with this stuff :blink:  :no  :wallbash: and that i had to go to support to which i answered i was in support lol, this is where i ended up after i followed all the instructions and there was nothing there to say this was Xsolla, you really couldn't make this up could you, so  i tried again, same options were given to me but i messed around a bit and finally i think landed in a place i might get some help...(in my fucking dreams) all of this is very cleverly hidden so to lead you up the garden path, anyway i have once again submitted my problem...getting writers cramp now, so i await news again...not holding my breath. :sorry:

• Member ID:  4888
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2020
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  26312
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/29/1962

when you got a reply from "Kate" it was a computer generated message Russians don't name their kids Kate  . . .  lol   thats why she couldn't read your explanation.

I guess the Ruskies picked up a bad habit from some low life American company its called "The Run Around" that's just F'ed up.

I'm not sure how to use PayPal for getting a refund but I'm certain they will be able to help you out  . . .good luck m8 and let me buy you a beer to relax a bit    :beer::cheers: