Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

I have a question....

hxtr

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.14
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

How does Governor Connally prevent Kennedy from being hit with the second shot? LBJ and CIA director J. Edgar Hoover both seem to agree that if Governor Connally had not turned Kennedy would have been shot 3 times. At the very end of the OMG.. youtube video.. must be fake.. I mean it is at the very end of their conversation.

And some of you still think 911 was not an inside job.

• Member ID:  2759
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3496
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  26464
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/27/1990

imho, the only thing about 911 that has "UHU, NO" written up and down on it is the pentagon attach.   That was not an airplane.   Any idiot with two eyes would come to that conclusion if they weren't listening to the media.

• Member ID:  1482
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

9/11 an inside job. lol.   plus who really thinks our gov could hide something like that..... and what hit the pentagon if it wasn't a plane?  i know the video was hard to see, but all the plane parts lying around was a clue....

How did the floors in the trade center explode when the planes hit 80 stores up?

Then again these firefighters are probably lying.

• Member ID:  1482
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

How did the floors in the trade center explode when the planes hit 80 stores up? Then again these firefighters are probably lying.

they where in a building that was on fire. sometimes from what i hear, that fires can set off explosions...... who knew.....

you know that after the towers fell that it fucked up everything in, around and under the streets, the forces that where let loose when the tower fell where HUGE! water was cut off, gas lines, electric lines destroyed.

sure there where fires and explosions in building next to the towers, but with the forces involve im not surprised by anything that happened that day.

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.06
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Those that insist it was an inside job want it to be an inside job for some reason.

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

9/11 an inside job. lol.   plus who really thinks our gov could hide something like that..... and what hit the pentagon if it wasn't a plane?  i know the video was hard to see, but all the plane parts lying around was a clue....

ther is no way that was plane not enough damage to the bldg proves that fact....it was missile and eye witnesses reported a plane that had flown away from pentagon shortly after explosions...

it was def a plane no doubt in my mind....but it wasnt the flights they say it was..flight 77 was the one supposedly being the pentagon attack was reported landing in cleveland...but then shortly after landing flight number was changed and passengers were all rushed off plane onto a bus and that was that nothing else ever heard of again....our gov is crooked always has been always will be....what makes u think they cant hide stuff like this ...they can make anyone or anything disappear without a trace....but when reports circulate something different they blame it on conspiracy theorists....look up 9/11 conspiracy theories on you tube...watch as many vids as u can then you will see some interesting stuff u never seen b4...then make up ur own mind after that but dont make ur own mind up b4 seeing these videos...im not saying i believe all these theories are true myself...but def makes u think more about it tho..trust me on that one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDM68Jlw2nc

Edited by CobraBites

• Member ID:  2759
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3496
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  26464
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/27/1990

ther is no way that was plane not enough damage to the bldg proves that fact....it was missile and eye witnesses reported a plane that had flown away from pentagon shortly after explosions...

also no traces of an airplane in the VERY LIMITED footage released of the most watched and secured building on the planet. It just doesn't add up.

Also, look at the shape of the hole, now google image search airplane crashes...     not a chance!

A lot of people bring up the impossible flight path that would be required based on when the "plane" was last tracked on radar. I don't know much about that though. Best analogy I've heard is that it's like saying a semitruck is being blamed for running a car off the road when it was seen at the top of a mountain 2 minutes before the crash.

Anyway... I'm a logical man. I don't think it adds up. Whatever the government is trying to cover up could be anything... maybe inside job? Maybe there were just details that they found embarassing? Who knows... It could mean anything. All I know is the story they released to the media to shove down the throats of everybody is not the whole truth.

and the pentagon part......also the flight supposedly crashed in empty field of trees in PA....ws flight 93...which is one reported at first landing in cleveland at or after time of it supposedly crashing

Edited by CobraBites

How about the Dooms Day plane over Washington D.C. when the Pentagon was hit.

What is the Dooms Day plane you ask? Do you do any research? It would help if people did a little research before saying something fishy didn't happened that day.

i want to know where the engine parts and wings are ...there is no way possible those completely destroyed there would have been alot of bigger chunks laying around there was non at all

watch this one will blow ur mind...fast forward to 19to 20 min of orig witnesses..

Edited by CobraBites

I would have not looked further into the 911 conspiracy if I had not seen the various videos of WTC 7. The penthouse goes.. then the center coulomb then the building falls. How the hell did a fire do that? It has never ever ever happened before for a steel framed building to fall from a fire.... ever. But it did that day.

BTW who occupied WTC 7. One was the IRS. Crazy conspiracy nuts seem to think all them case files on Enron, Worldcom and much more were stored in that building. Plus get this.... also the hub for 911. Imagine that.

http://www.wtc7.net/frontpage.html

Tenant Square Feet Floor Industry

Salomon Smith Barney 1,202,900 GRND,1-6,13,18-46 Financial Institution

IRS Regional Council 90,430 24, 25 Government

U.S. Secret Service 85,343 9,10 Government

C.I.A. N/A N/A Government

American Express Bank International 106,117 7,8,13 Financial Institution

Standard Chartered Bank 111,398 10,13,26,27 Financial Institution

Provident Financial Management 9,000 7,13 Financial Institution

ITT Hartford Insurance Group 122,590 19-21 [insurance]

First State Management Group, Inc 4,000 21 Insurance

Federal Home Loan Bank 47,490 22 Financial Institution

NAIC Securities 22,500 19 Insurance

Securities & Exchange Commission 106,117 11,12,13 Government

Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt 45,815 23 Government

• Member ID:  2048
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

crazy info-.jet  fuel is a mixture of diesel and doesnt burn hot enuff to melt steel industrial girders yet those 3 buildings fell from jet fuel and fire-the building fell too fast at free fall speed-it -numerous firefighters and witnesses say there were multiple explosions throughout the buildings which seems unrealistic to a fire collapse.then the pictures we all see of the steel girders from the base all seem to be sheered or cut on angles not just bent over

and a hole in the pentagon smaller then the plane that was to crash into it.and very little debris-no hjoles for the wings and no huge debris from the wings were  about..weve all seen plane debris from crashes spread out for miles but there was little debris..

how bout on that day at that time they were having war drills about  planes being hijacked and our jets were all scrambled away and had to double back  supposedly.weird shit like this...

also the bbc talking about the 3rd building coming down previous to it  falling with live coverage of the actual building in the background which hadn't even fallen yet....wtf

Silverstein even talking about his building 7 being pulled meaning demolitioned down-that takes sometimes days to setup explosives  by demolition  crews-wtf!!

• i dont know what occured but there is completely weird and unexplainable shit that goes against all reason and logic its very frightening to me
Edited by Damage_inc-

Hey did anyone hear.... WTC 1 and 2 was full of asbestos. It was going to cost a fortune to renovate it because of it. The building cost less that the renovation would of cost.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/asbestos.html

Guess what. The first bombing of the Trade centers back in 1993 the FBI knew about it and they let it happen. Image that. Sure did scare lots of people that day.

The FBI Allowed the 1993

WTC Bombing to Happen

THE NEW YORK TIMES

Thursday October 28, 1993 Page A1

"Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart

Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast"

By Ralph Blumenthal

Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad Salem, should be used, the informer said.

The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of hours of tape recordings that Mr. Salem secretly made of his talks with law-enforcement agents, portrays the authorities as being in a far better position than previously known to foil the February 26th bombing of New York City's tallest towers.

The explosion left six people dead, more than a thousand people injured, and damages in excess of half-a-billion dollars. Four men are now on trial in Manhattan Federal Court [on charges of involvement] in that attack.

Mr. Salem, a 43-year-old former Egyptian Army officer, was used by the Government [of the United States] to penetrate a circle of Muslim extremists who are now charged in two bombing cases: the World Trade Center attack, and a foiled plot to destroy the United Nations, the Hudson River tunnels, and other New York City landmarks. He is the crucial witness in the second bombing case, but his work for the Government was erratic, and for months before the World Trade Center blast, he was feuding with the F.B.I.

Supervisor `Messed It Up'

After the bombing, he resumed his undercover work. In an undated transcript of a conversation from that period, Mr. Salem recounts a talk he had had earlier with an agent about an unnamed F.B.I. supervisor who, he said, "came and messed it up."

"He requested to meet me in the hotel," Mr. Salem says of the supervisor.

"He requested to make me to testify, and if he didn't push for that, we'll be going building the bomb with a phony powder, and grabbing the people who was involved in it. But since you, we didn't do that."

The transcript quotes Mr. Salem as saying that he wanted to complain to F.B.I. Headquarters in Washington about the Bureau's failure to stop the bombing, but was dissuaded by an agent identified as John Anticev.

Mr. Salem said Mr. Anticev had told him,

"He said, I don't think that the New York people would like the things out of the New York Office to go to Washington, D.C."

Another agent, identified as Nancy Floyd, does not dispute Mr. Salem's account, but rather, appears to agree with it, saying of the `New York people':

"Well, of course not, because they don't want to get their butts chewed."

crazy info-.jet  fuel is a mixture of diesel and doesnt burn hot enuff to melt steel industrial girders yet those 3 buildings fell from jet fuel and fire-the building fell too fast at free fall speed-it -numerous firefighters and witnesses say there were multiple explosions throughout the buildings which seems unrealistic to a fire collapse.then the pictures we all see of the steel girders from the base all seem to be sheered or cut on angles not just bent over

and a hole in the pentagon smaller then the plane that was to crash into it.and very little debris-no hjoles for the wings and no huge debris from the wings were  about..weve all seen plane debris from crashes spread out for miles but there was little debris..

! dont know what happened but most of these boggle the mind and logic and frighten me

all im goin to say is bush needed reason to go fight in middle east and that answer is simple...its all about controling the oil in middle east...bush sr bush jr...and bin laden all were in oil business together as friends hmmmmm....alot of ppl probably didnt even know that...bush sr started iraqi war or gulf war with suddam...was over oil in kawaitt....then ofc bush jr had the excuse to go to war with bin laden cause of 9/11..and control of oil .hmmmm......

Hey did anyone hear.... WTC 1 and 2 was full of asbestos. It was going to cost a fortune to renovate it because of it. The building cost less that the renovation would of cost. http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/asbestos.html Guess what. The first bombing of the Trade centers back in 1993 the FBI knew about it and they let it happen. Image that. Sure did scare lots of people that day. The FBI Allowed the 1993 WTC Bombing to Happen THE NEW YORK TIMES * * * * * Thursday October 28, 1993 Page A1 "Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast" By Ralph Blumenthal Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast. The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad Salem, should be used, the informer said. The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of hours of tape recordings that Mr. Salem secretly made of his talks with law-enforcement agents, portrays the authorities as being in a far better position than previously known to foil the February 26th bombing of New York City's tallest towers. The explosion left six people dead, more than a thousand people injured, and damages in excess of half-a-billion dollars. Four men are now on trial in Manhattan Federal Court [on charges of involvement] in that attack. Mr. Salem, a 43-year-old former Egyptian Army officer, was used by the Government [of the United States] to penetrate a circle of Muslim extremists who are now charged in two bombing cases: the World Trade Center attack, and a foiled plot to destroy the United Nations, the Hudson River tunnels, and other New York City landmarks. He is the crucial witness in the second bombing case, but his work for the Government was erratic, and for months before the World Trade Center blast, he was feuding with the F.B.I. Supervisor `Messed It Up' After the bombing, he resumed his undercover work. In an undated transcript of a conversation from that period, Mr. Salem recounts a talk he had had earlier with an agent about an unnamed F.B.I. supervisor who, he said, "came and messed it up." "He requested to meet me in the hotel," Mr. Salem says of the supervisor. "He requested to make me to testify, and if he didn't push for that, we'll be going building the bomb with a phony powder, and grabbing the people who was involved in it. But since you, we didn't do that." The transcript quotes Mr. Salem as saying that he wanted to complain to F.B.I. Headquarters in Washington about the Bureau's failure to stop the bombing, but was dissuaded by an agent identified as John Anticev. Mr. Salem said Mr. Anticev had told him, "He said, I don't think that the New York people would like the things out of the New York Office to go to Washington, D.C." Another agent, identified as Nancy Floyd, does not dispute Mr. Salem's account, but rather, appears to agree with it, saying of the `New York people': "Well, of course not, because they don't want to get their butts chewed."

bin laden was accused of that bombin of wtc basement in 93 just fyi...

then the shit with osamma and some reports he died years earlier and then they say we dumped his body in the ocean?just too many questionable things they leave themselves open for-why wouldnt they keep him alive first of all to question the most evil person on the planet?Then not to hold his body as proof they had it?just dumb shit like that always

1. this indian politician being interviewed by david frost says osamma  was murdered years earlier then of course she was assassinated shortly after this..frightening to think
Edited by Damage_inc-

heres something about our financial crisis that aired -Rep Kanjorski states-$550 Billion Disappeared in 'Electronic Run On the Banks'-which started all this shit perhaps-listen to the whole taped interview -very interesting

1. at 215 he talks about it,I think he didn't realize he  said too much and this was not even questioned by anyone in the press -not even his interviewer?
  2. who drew out all that money to collapse our economy??
Edited by Damage_inc-

How does Jet fuel burn hot enough to cause molten steel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbv-Zz-8O6E

How did Bush see the first plane hit the tower on a monitor just outside the classroom.

He must of just forgot since no one seen the first plane hit the tower on TV. Plus I forgot where I was that day as well... lol

Edited by hxtr

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.06
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

If 9/11 was all Bush/Chenney then UBL was the stupidest person ever born on Earth for openly and proudly saying he did it.

OBL very well could have planned the attack but I feel the CIA made sure all seven trade centers were destroyed that day. Not just Building 1, 2 and 7 but 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 were destroyed. One from a fire. ;) 2 because steel melted at 1800 degrees F.

Back to the original question. :) So how does Governor Connally turning prevent Kennedy from being hit by the second shot? Governor Connally was in the jump seat in front of Kennedy. Kennedy was shot from the rear... right?

• Member ID:  87
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

this country must have war to keep that massive debt machine rolling so the elite can keep making their billions so the federal reserve which has nothing to do with our government can keep printing those billions a day and charging us for it lol.fact the federal reserve has never been audited and never paid a dime in taxes which they made by printing money and lending it to us hmmmmm makes you wonder does it not?