Sign in to follow this  
Crack

FREE WINDOWS 10 UBTIL JAN. 16TH

19 minutes ago, Rescue 911 said:

Does this link work if I have a not genuine windows since it was a copy of it?

NO! YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD KEY FOR 7 OR 8 TO UPGRADE! ask the idiots if any one has an old key they are not using ;) 

you can do a clean install of windows 10 just do not put in a key and it will run fine ;)

Edited by L!ckALotAPus

I am very particular about privacy and when I eventually have no choice I will dual boot. Windows 10 for all my non-personal stuff. Linux for the rest. By then, perhaps Linux will run %100 virtually. Assuming its totally isolated from Windows and no data is shared. I dont know if it is.

11 minutes ago, Sammy said:

I am very particular about privacy.

I agree 100%!!!  I will never install w10 ever for any reason. I will go linux and lose some of my daily windows only stuff before I install that non private spyware shit ass crap!!

20 minutes ago, Sammy said:

Assuming its totally isolated from Windows and no data is shared. I dont know if it is.

Linus is 100% isolated from windows and linux does not share any data with windows. Being open source they write everything on their own. The users have 100% control.