Ruggerxi Posted June 11, 2018 Member ID: 6 Group: ++++ Senior Admin Followers: 195 Topic Count: 2846 Topics Per Day: 0.46 Content Count: 12870 Content Per Day: 2.06 Reputation: 14412 Achievement Points: 109698 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 172 Joined: 09/01/09 Status: Online Last Seen: 5 minutes ago Birthday: 08/25/1976 Device: Windows Posted June 11, 2018 When do you see this event happening? Awards
PainKiller Posted June 11, 2018 Member ID: 20107 Group: ++ COD2 Admin Followers: 20 Topic Count: 127 Topics Per Day: 0.03 Content Count: 2041 Content Per Day: 0.43 Reputation: 2523 Achievement Points: 16917 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 14 Joined: 09/21/13 Status: Offline Last Seen: 22 hours ago Birthday: 08/01/1994 Device: Linux Author Posted June 11, 2018 We haven't decided yet. I am just doing the finishing touches to the mod and the server and we'll be good to go. I'll press @loaderXI about it when I can Awards
Recommended Posts